🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 76🌸🌸

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 23 days ago

๐ŸŒธโ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ๐“™๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 76โ€ขยฐ*โ€๐ŸŒธ

MYTHOLOGICAL PREGNANCY

๐“™๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“น๐“ต๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ.๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถWhatsApp Image 2024-02-17 at 23.35.08_c2b9a39b.jpg

HOPE This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 23 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

This is indeed a mythological pregnancy exactly likes in the mythological shows where they touch hands or just look at each other and the pregnancy track starts but still with lots of respect as the father of the child does not ask where? when? why?

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly, this baseless pregnancy news doesn't deserve so much discussion, especially when we know that, most probably they are going to show the miscarriage in the near future.. This show & characters don't deserve any kind of deep analysis at least at this moment.....

For me this Pregnancy Track is "Just a last minute banai gayi Khichdi" but the problem is this khichdi is only bitter & nothing else...

Just few days ago we have read and article that they are "out of the new story/track" for the show & they are working on it.

So, here they are with the complete Disaster...

If this pregnancy was pre-planned, then they must have shot the scenes to prove it, but what they are showing? Nothing, just a hug & shoulder kiss which is not proving anything.. It's not like actors were uncomfortable to shoot the scenes as they have already shot for dream sequence... So, that was not the case.... They have nothing to show as FB as they haven't shot that...

It was not a pre-planned track for me, for me they didn't do anything that night... They made it confusing with dialogues so that they can have that option if not anything else & this is what they are doing it.... & that's the reason their actions & monologues are not matching now....

The heartbreaking thing is they are completely ruining the pure essence of their mist beautiful creation.... They are making their ML uttered some really disrespectful nasty things for FL but the same writers are giving impactful monologue to AK.... So, it's not like they are not capable to give a beautiful redemption track to the male lead, they are ruining him & the pair by choice just in the greed to become the no. 1 show....

It's their twisted pathetic mindset that they think that only regressive, negative content can bring them TRP, but in reality people will love it if RuNak will fight together against all the odds, but what to do, makers are not even giving a thought to some positivity...

Unfortunately, in this 270+ episodes, it's only the birthday date where they actually had some peaceful moments.... other that that it was always mental stress, humiliation & toxicity, this shows the regressive thought process of that Evil lady Leena...

It's their luck & our bad luck that the chemistry between Krushal & Hiba is so mesmerizing that people are cursing the show, yet not able to leave it completely....

& What is more disturbing for me is in their greed of TRP, they are showing a 22 year old girl going through a pregnancy & miscarriage..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Honestly, this baseless pregnancy news doesn't deserve so much discussion, especially when we know that, most probably they are going to show the miscarriage in the near future.. This show & characters don't deserve any kind of deep analysis at least at this moment.....

For me this Pregnancy Track is "Just a last minute banai gayi Khichdi" but the problem is this khichdi is only bitter & nothing else...

Just few days ago we have read and article that they are "out of the new story/track" for the show & they are working on it.

If this pregnancy was pre-planned, then they must have shot the scenes to prove it, but what they are showing? Nothing, just a hug & shoulder kiss which is not proving anything.. It's not like actors were uncomfortable to shoot the scenes as they have already shot for dream sequence... So, that was not the case.... They have nothing to show as FB as they haven't shot that...

It was not a pre-planned track for me, for me they didn't do anything that night... They made it confusing with dialogues so that they can have that option if not anything else & this is what they are doing it.... & that's the reason their actions & monologues are not matching now....

The heartbreaking thing is they are completely ruining the pure essence of their mist beautiful creation.... They are making their ML uttered some really disrespectful nasty things for FL but the same writers are giving impactful monologue to AK.... So, it's not like they are not capable to give a beautiful redemption track to the male lead, they are ruining him & the pair by choice just in the greed to become the no. 1 show....

It's their twisted pathetic mindset that they think that only regressive, negative content can bring them TRP, but in reality people will love it if RuNak will fight together against all the odds, but what to do, makers are not even giving a thought to some positivity...

Unfortunately, in this 270+ episodes, it's only the birthday date where they actually had some peaceful moments.... other that that it was always mental stress, humiliation & toxicity, this shows the regressive thought process of that Evil lady Leena...

It's their luck & our bad luck that the chemistry between Krushal & Hiba is so mesmerizing that people are cursing the show, yet not able to leave it completely....

& What is more disturbing for me is in their greed of TRP, they are showing a 22 year old girl going through a pregnancy & miscarriage..

Yes , no use discussing ...its we who got cheated who watched it from start and got attached to the leads journey for 230 episodes and then they took a turn of all characters

But that no script cant be true , and this baby track too was planned .

If you relate after Kashmir , she fainted even in haldi . And her monologue why I am feeling tired , cant eat etc...

It just got dragged as Chandini went on leave they got the dance track. And also it was good test track for them as it gained more trp.

So now more male lead degradation and seperation , MU etc etc as nothing matters other than money..They jave set their trp nase with what next , what next ..

If male lead is redeemed then there is no suprise for viewers and not much impactful. So he is in for a ride now ...

Everything is open ended as they can twist and turn anytime and leave it to viewers for assumptions.

Even I believed they just hugged and was the need of the emotional intimacy whereas it went to a physical one and some viewers had guessed it back them too...

Its a complete mess and none of the characters are og now..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 23 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for tagging me dear

Yes, I am not buying makersโ€™ bullsh*t anymore sorry to use this word

Bold Krushi is addictive but I guess even that will pass, given how the script is going down the drain nowadays

Teri meri dooriyan on SP was also extremely toxic and we see the end result. The show is off air. So, people always have a choice to switch to another channel thankfully and this I hope what will eventually happen. Such tracks when where two sisters or cousins are trying to get the same man are less liked and nothing interesting in it anyway. Itโ€™s disgusting. Family values are ruined

Purple: exactly she is so young and so much pain and disappointment in life, whatโ€™s the need for such strong negativity? Who will want to fall in love after watching what J is going through? ML character is weak and forgot his core traits of being human towards another human.

The makers are obviously busy with Durga on Colors and other new show on SP, so managing 3-4 shows for them it seems they are not able to handle Jhanak properly.

So, nothing good to expect now, only make fun and sarcastically laugh at the stupidity of the creative team smiley32smiley36

best show award Jhanak, best family Bose, best Jodi Anishi, SP should give to them smiley37 for such creativity, I am sure people will love it especially SM, so much love is already coming their direction smiley16, let more to come

we are indeed not created for this show, we are aliens here, TRP folks are loving it, so who are we to blame their appreciation for the best show of the year smiley8smiley10smiley25

Sorry, did not want to offend anyone, just as usual ranting smiley36

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes , no use discussing ...

But that no script cant be true , and this baby track too was planned .

If you relate after Kashmir , she fainted even in haldi . And her monologue why I am feeling tired , cant eat etc...

It just got dragged as Chandini went on leave they got the dance track. And also it was good test track for them as it gained more trp.

So now more male lead degradation and seperation , MU etc etc as nothing matters other than money..They jave set their trp nase with what next , what next ..

Its a complete mess and none of the characters are og now..

Maybe you are right but I don't think it was planned track as If it was planned, they would have shown them waking up next to each other in the morning... But they didn't show anything like that...

Yes, they made the situation confusing so that they can use it in this way if it's needed like if nothing then this... At least that's what I feel... All those symptoms she felt, they made it all so confusing.. they could have used it for other reasons too, like she is having some serious health issues or something, but no they are here with the Disaster...

I don't know about TRP audience but surely they are going to loose some of their online audience.. like, even I'm trying to detached myself now as it's so disturbing to watch...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe you are right but I don't think it was planned track as If it was planned, they would have shown them waking up next to each other in the morning... But they didn't show anything like that...

Yes, they made the situation confusing so that they can use it in this way if it's needed like if nothing then this... At least that's what I feel... All those symptoms she felt, they made it all so confusing.. they could have used it for other reasons too, like she is having some serious health issues or something, but no they are here with the Disaster...

I don't know about TRP audience but surely they are going to loose some of their online audience.. like, even I'm trying to detached myself now as it's so disturbing to watch...

Leena always keep open ended everything ...so didnt show anything after hug .

True its so messy and disturbing at the point and hope Leena senses it and change something for good.

But the issue is in all this trp drama I lost the attachment with the pair...

Its all looking comedy show now...

They should either show something positive with leads .

But no hopes .

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Exactly... We are not the right audience for this show... They are getting TRP so they won't change anything, instead will increase the toxicity...

Hiba & Krushal's chemistry is the Only reason, but nowadays we are not even getting their proper scenes, so eventually I will be able to detached myself...

I hope, in future they both will do some better project ..

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Thank you for tagging me dear

Yes, I am not buying makersโ€™ bullsh*t anymore sorry to use this word

Bold Krushi is addictive but I guess even that will pass, given how the script is going down the drain nowadays

Teri meri dooriyan on SP was also extremely toxic and we see the end result. The show is off air. So, people always have a choice to switch to another channel thankfully and this I hope what will eventually happen. Such tracks when where two sisters or cousins are trying to get the same man are less liked and nothing interesting in it anyway. Itโ€™s disgusting. Family values are ruined

Purple: exactly she is so young and so much pain and disappointment in life, whatโ€™s the need for such strong negativity? Who will want to fall in love after watching what J is going through? ML character is weak and forgot his core traits of being human towards another human.

The makers are obviously busy with Durga on Colors and other new show on SP, so managing 3-4 shows for them it seems they are not able to handle Jhanak properly.

So, nothing good to expect now, only make fun and sarcastically laugh at the stupidity of the creative team smiley32smiley36

best show award Jhanak, best family Bose, best Jodi Anishi, SP should give to them smiley37 for such creativity, I am sure people will love it especially SM, so much love is already coming their direction smiley16, let more to come

we are indeed not created for this show, we are aliens here, TRP folks are loving it, so who are we to blame their appreciation for the best show of the year smiley8smiley10smiley25

Sorry, did not want to offend anyone, just as usual ranting smiley36

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Leena always keep open ended everything ...so didnt show anything after hug .

True its so messy and disturbing at the point and hope Leena senses it and change something for good.

But the issue is in all this trp drama I lost the attachment with the pair...

Its all looking comedy show now...

They should either show something positive with leads .

But no hopes .

Yes... That deep attachment is not there as the pair itself is not the same which we adored... I would still love to see them together if Leena will come up with something logical & will give proper redemption track but Hopes are very low now...

My all hopes were on Mumbai track & the way she brutally killed that hopes is just so disturbing & heartbreaking...

I really hope TRP audience will actually reject her illogical twist this time, I feel bad for the actors but Leena deserves this...

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly... We are not the right audience for this show... They are getting TRP so they won't change anything, instead will increase the toxicity...

Hiba & Krushal's chemistry is the Only reason, but nowadays we are not even getting their proper scenes, so eventually I will be able to detached myself...

I hope, in future they both will do some better project ..

yes, I am sure you and I and others who have sanity will eventually leave,

I will most probably roam around the forum to get in touch with you guys and to bash our favorite characters and their creators

We can always read updates on tellychakkar what happened in the episode to spare our eyes and ears from the torture

I will only watch if the baby is there and he or she should kick everyoneโ€™s a** in BH and Mukherjeeโ€™s. Thatโ€™s the only wish I have now, but no hopes. Happyji said itโ€™s going to be like that as Leena thrives on such things in her other shows. Time will show if I am gonna get hurt real bad or Arshi didi gonna get hurt real bad smiley37