Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

isse samaz ne me mere dimag kie taar ghis haye hai anum !

a woman wearing a blue blouse and a gold necklace with the words mai to thak gayi bhiasaab

Originally posted by: Manoshono

@bold paragraph. This!! People only heard him ask J to lose, but people didnโ€™t hear him when he asked Rudra about Jโ€™s future and what his plans were regarding her dancing career. When Rudra told him about how he will plan things out for J, Ani was assured that Jโ€™s future was in better hands. Thatโ€™s why winning or losing this competition isnโ€™t a big thing for J according to Anirudh. Itโ€™s sad if you think about it deeply. Anirudh too putting himself in the same trauma or maybe much painful than Jhanak. He is guilty of not just one person but two peopleโ€˜s misfortunes.

The only stupidest thing Leena is doing is throwing these things at her viewers without giving much clarity pushing audience to hate Ani.

Outside viewers donโ€™t analyze like we do. And I am not saying what Ani did was commendable. Itโ€™s definitely not. But Ani doesnโ€™t do anything without given serious thoughts to it.

We were upset with the fact that he told the truth about guruji to Rudra, but maybe he has some plans regarding that too. He is probably the most misunderstood ML due to lack of clarity from the writers.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, is todayโ€™s episode up?

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

a woman wearing a blue blouse and a gold necklace with the words mai to thak gayi bhiasaab

Thatโ€™s the hiccup! Now that I am relaxed and out of my anger zone, I am trying to revert back to how those scenes were played. Honestly, Leena ki story ko samajne ke liye 2-3 dafa episode dekhna parta hai. She is a difficult writer when it comes to executing. I donโ€™t know what does she expect from her viewers to get things on their own when giving mixed signals. I thought I would dissect and give my two cents here smiley36
Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

lol smiley37 yes stir clear of the love when you are not his responsibility as well ...

He is a poster boy of "zimmedari"-filic guy...

A 28 year young man he is....Why is he carrying the burden of whole world on his shoulder?? As if assuming the role of parenting for himself since his childhood & always being one of the pareental figure for Appu di...he has assumed that he only has to provide for his loved ones who are in need....and in despair...

Does he even understand the meaning of zimmedari and guilt...??? With him all I see is self-shaming and a very very low self-esteem....and he dragged Jhanak also with him into this dark pit...and squandered all her hardwork...

And I am back....

Nooo nooo..I should not smiley37

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Trp is stable in this reason this track continue.ani said main apna pyar prooved karoonga,wahi kar raha .

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj ka episode aa gaya.
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nothing was making sense...

But this is what they have done, & we have to accept it..

Originally posted by: rysohini

So when every one roots for Jhanak to perform on Shanu's song and Shanu requests her to dance on his song,

Ani's monologue - Congratulations Jhanak , yeh naam, yeh respect , yeh fame tum yeh sabb deserve karti ho !

Then they jointly dream on "Tujhe dekha toh"

Next scene he goes to her and asks her to sacrifice for Arshi !

Tukk nehi baith raha bhai ! Like two different persona s altogether in a span of few minutes! He negated everything that he stood for in 265 epi s, in an instant ! Kuchh Bhi dikhayoge , to suit your narrative?

Ani ko hata toh Leena Devi, nehi toh aapke haatho yeh aur bada be-maut mara jayega! This is not the end of it !

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

no ashu, it will be ho sake to muze maph kar dena Jhanak ...

are ek cheez ke liye maphi already pending hai! to lets just pile up a couple more mistakes ... ek baar me hisab barabr kar denge!

or his monologue can be tum mujhe kabhie maaf matkarna Jhanak or no monologue smiley39 cause we never see FBs in this show when itโ€™s needed smiley39

[/QUOTE]

whenever we expect anything from him...nothing we get Virasmiley36...yesterday first he should have asked her...how r u? y u left? he should have asked for forgiveness..nothing happened..& he asked most nonsense question to hersmiley7

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

@bold paragraph. This!! People only heard him ask J to lose, but people didnโ€™t hear him when he asked Rudra about Jโ€™s future and what his plans were regarding her dancing career. When Rudra told him about how he will plan things out for J, Ani was assured that Jโ€™s future was in better hands. Thatโ€™s why winning or losing this competition isnโ€™t a big thing for J according to Anirudh. Itโ€™s sad if you think about it deeply. Anirudh too putting himself in the same trauma or maybe much painful than Jhanak. He is guilty of not just one person but two peopleโ€˜s misfortunes.

The only stupidest thing Leena is doing is throwing these things at her viewers without giving much clarity pushing audience to hate Ani.

Outside viewers donโ€™t analyze like we do. And I am not saying what Ani did was commendable. Itโ€™s definitely not. But Ani doesnโ€™t do anything without given serious thoughts to it.

We were upset with the fact that he told the truth about guruji to Rudra, but maybe he has some plans regarding that too. He is probably the most misunderstood ML due to lack of clarity from the writers.

Most importantly....if you re-watch yesterday's hard and heartbreaking conversation between Ani and Jhanak...he is already in trauma for what he is doing....That hesitation, guilt,shame...with slouch shoulder... fumbling words.... looking downwards...teary eyes...he was getting down in his own eyes....

Apni hi Nazar me neeche gir gya ..

Jhanak did this supreme sacrifice....she will walk with her head high....yes ..she did disappoint Guruji...but she made Ani even smaller with that sacrifice...

How will this man live with it now!!!

Jhanak 's success, dance career it was his dream...he saw and cherished it much before Jhanak herself did....Now succumbing to his own entanglement and guilt ...he destroyed his own dream as well along with hers.....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Aaj ka episode aa gaya.

Please someone update.. aj kiya worse hone wala hai๐Ÿ˜ข