Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

& Jhanak pregnant smiley36 Ani is same confused soul from past 250 epis smiley37

The most confused soul on earth.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She did nt speak explicitly about DNA test infront of Ani...but in stores she said she will see him in court...so he could have guessed it.

Nope... he's Bhola Ani๐Ÿ˜‚

He didn't know he had s** with J...๐Ÿ˜ similarly he doesn't know paternity can be proved through DNA test..isi liye bar bar puchhta rehta hai kaise sabit karogi ye bachha Mera hai!!๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Dibya_C thumbnail

The most confused soul on earth.

Aise confused chalta rahega to AK achha admi banke chiriya uda lejayega!๐Ÿ˜‚ Tab didi k sath sach me puri zindagi bitani parjayegi!๐Ÿ˜

But today from his monologues I understood that he has accepted Arshi as his fate, whether he likes it or not ..he recognises that Runak marriage was beautiful..but at the same time, he also realises that J can not be his wife again.. similarly, J also cherishing her marriage memories, but knows that it is past...

At this juncture, how will the makers bring Runak together???

Edited by Dibya_C - 12 days ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Aise confused chalta rahega to AK achha admi banke chiriya uda lejayega!๐Ÿ˜‚ Tab didi k sath sach me puri zindagi bitani parjayegi!๐Ÿ˜

But today from his monologues I understood that he has accepted Arshi as his fate, whether he likes it or not ..he recognises that Runak marriage was beautiful..but at the same time, he also realises that J can not be his wife again.. similarly, J also cherishing her marriage memories, but knows that it is past...

I believe they donโ€™t have any plans to bring them together definitely anytime soon. The story just goes like this round and round without any improvement in any of the characters and none of the track will have any conclusion. May be once trp crashes, they can bring in some change. Until then it is here we go around the mulberry bush, mulberry bush, mulberry bush ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I believe they donโ€™t have any plans to bring them together definitely anytime soon. The story just goes like this round and round without any improvement in any of the characters and none of the track will have any conclusion. May be once trp crashes, they can bring in some change. Until then it is here we go around the mulberry bush, mulberry bush, mulberry bush ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Seriously!we are stuck in a loop with only one unwanted progress...bin bulayi, unchahi pregnancy!๐Ÿ‘ฟ

MMR2810 thumbnail

He accepted arshi as his fate...but he becomes weak whenever he sees jhanak.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Nope... he's Bhola Ani๐Ÿ˜‚

He didn't know he had s** with J...๐Ÿ˜ similarly he doesn't know paternity can be proved through DNA test..isi liye bar bar puchhta rehta hai kaise sabit karogi ye bachha Mera hai!!๐Ÿ˜‚

Itna bhola then..how did he know the process???

Edited by MMR2810 - 12 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Itna bhola then..how did he know the process???

R a bhola hai isi liye to samajh nahi aya na ki kya karne se kya hogaya!!๐Ÿ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

He accepted arshi as his fate...but he becomes weak whenever he sees jhanak.

Isko koi multivitamins khilao yaar!!kamjori ho rahi hai itni!!๐Ÿคง

Takat ki zaroorat padegi abhi ..Arshi ko khush jo rakhna hoga usse!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜