Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I agree with you Sampada. This thing doesn’t deserve lot of discussion. I don’t know if this was completely last minute change , it could be but there are dialogues supporting jhanak pregnancy symptoms, like she was unable to eat, she fainted during haldi, etc etc … but then they disappeared lol and she danced continuously, was drugge … this baby survival chances is already low! To me this whole thing , this β€œmorcha” of haq is little too late. And after everything they been through Anirudh’s lack of trust is just too much now

I want to hold both of them responsible for this mess. I am not ready to forgive jhanak raina or anirudh Bose. To think that for them to develop understanding , and trust each other a baby will have to pay the price just makes me want to whack them both and make them live in the different parts of the world! This is the worst love story ever and leena is highest level of sadist ! 😀😀😀

I honestly don’t have any faith in their love anymore. Ani wants to always protect the woman he doesn’t even love, can’t respect or trust the woman he claims to love and have audacity to ask for sacrifices from jhanak for the other woman because of whom she already lost so much ! He is a grade A idiot ! And it’s useless for me if he learns his lesson after the baby loses its life… what’s the use to learn a life lesson after so much disaster ? Please keep your love to yourself and shower it on Arshi didi for all I care! Jhanak will think the same after she looses her baby … so congratulations once pure love will also vanish some day ! His love is true , he cares for jhanka but what’s the use when a baby has to pay the price ?

And jhanak !! I have no words for her stupidity. I don’t support her β€œHaq ka morcha” at this time ! Please save it lady … she knew everything and despite knowing everything she decided to end their marriage, shut down anirudh when he wanted to talk about the night , wanted Anirudh to marry her sister after she slept with him ?(wth) and after that act she was walking around proudly , participating in the wedding .. thinking about it just boils my blood! And now when world is going to hell she suddenly wants to talk and blame Ani ! After he legit committed to arshi and made her his wife ?!! mean seriously talk about wrong timing ! She wants world to understand what she wants only with her eye contact , always want to stay mute … no no πŸ™…β€β™€οΈ if you consummated your marriage and if you knew about it , you have responsibility to share that and go for divorce and not annulment! She might love Ani and her love comes above everything for her , but I can’t fully support her for the lack of respect she has for herself! If anirudh remembered the night I am sure he would have taken her responsibility! But jhanak despite remembering it decided to let it go ! To me for this baby track she holds more responsibility!

Given all of this , I have no respect left for these two ! But I know Ani will be crucified for this mahan FL journey and empowerment!

Anirudh is stupid, Boko, gadha and jhanak just ignorant , lacks self respect, and Mahan in wrong senses!! I don’t want to try to find and evaluate who was more wrong here , it’s an absolute useless discussion. Because we wanted Runak and we are not getting that , we are served a messy khichadi that is going to be full of toxicity and other people again walking all over these two ! More serious MUs coming in , hatred developing … ugh ! Who wants to discuss and watch that ?!! It’s a crime patrol show not a love story !

And this will be my last post on this track as I don’t want to discuss it so I am tagging bunch of ppl …

Agreed completely. No point in discussing as it is not worth it.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

@bold I've never seen this strangely!

I will try to find the ivs where I noticed that, maybe I misunderstood smiley36

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I will try to find the ivs where I noticed that, maybe I misunderstood smiley36

Yeah, maybe!

She's quite a jolly type by nature but I haven't noticed her speak any bad language so far.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

What an emotional episode . Brilliant acting by Hiba and Salman. Jhanak shared her truth that she does not know who is her father and the pain she suffered whole life. AK expressed that he likes her and he is changing bcoz of her but in a subtle way. He is a true friend to jhanak and will be there always despite the she love someone else. Poor girl thinks that Sirji will accept the truth but if he declines it then she will snatch her right. Very good emotional scene between jhanak and AK. She said I will do the movie and I have to doe for survival. She called him a true friend. Kudos to Hiba and Salmansmiley32

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

What an emotional episode . Brilliant acting by Hiba and Salman. Jhanak shared her truth that she does not know who is her father and the pain she suffered whole life. AK expressed that he likes her and he is changing bcoz of her but in a subtle way. He is a true friend to jhanak and will be there always despite the she love someone else. Poor girl thinks that Sirji will accept the truth but if he declines it then she will snatch her right. Very good emotional scene between jhanak and AK. She said I will do the movie and I have to doe for survival. She called him a true friend. Kudos to Hiba and Salmansmiley32

Anything related to Ani?

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anything related to Ani?

No BH scenes today . Laloon family was introduced and Jhanak and AK scenes in hotel room. Their friendship is getting strong
DiLaila thumbnail

Yeah, maybe!

She's quite a jolly type by nature but I haven't noticed her speak any bad language so far.

she doesn’t speak dirty language, but she speaks in a humorous manner if you noticed

See 4:07

https://youtu.be/KVGOR2VXfuY?feature=shared

Even Krushal blushes and tells her don’t be dirty smiley1

Edited by DiLaila - 22 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

No BH scenes today . Laloon family was introduced and Jhanak and AK scenes in hotel room. Their friendship is getting strong

So, Adi is giving her emotional support, which is supposed to be received by Ani πŸ˜•

Hero bangya Zero πŸ’”

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

she doesn’t speak dirty language, but she speaks in a humorous manner if you noticed

See 4:07

Link

There's no link here...

DiLaila thumbnail

There's no link here...

https://youtu.be/KVGOR2VXfuY?feature=shared

here you go the link

Check 4:07