Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

dont build hope on that AK , i dont think he will do anything

Yaa donโ€™t know how story gonna progress now
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

I donโ€™t get it how is this even family show ? Side tracks are shit also ! ๐Ÿคฌ

Haan... Side tracks are also same repetitive drama of basu with quality degradation day by day ...

This is third lead show which presented as main lead story

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

I donโ€™t get it how is this even family show ? Side tracks are shit also ! ๐Ÿคฌ

dont believe that old guy , he doesnt know well the story he probably contribute with money only , he said its Leena who writes it , she knows the details and in her iv the story is abt j and her being accepted by Ani full stop.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I wish for Krushal and Hiba to do horrible job now โ€ฆ so people just loose interest and they get better show ! Star plus bandh karavao is kachare ko ๐Ÿ™

Originally posted by: great_love

Ani ka character ka kabada bana diya hai with this marriage+ seperation track n downfall of love story ataterd...

It will be now trp driven story with bad editing.... Total inconsistent writing with bad acting of main witch .... Nothing to watch left in this show now ..

Basu ke verbal spat se ab to boring hone laga hai ..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

dont build hope on that AK , i dont think he will do anything

At least we will get one scene where he shows up the mirror to him before ANI leaves. Salman IV indicates that he will know and he is here to stay at least for some more time .
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hade

What family?? It's rubbish that they ate not married and whole family is happy and chill about it.

It's against Indian value system n hindu dharma that declaring arshi couple as married without any rituals complete either traditional or legal smiley7

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

So irritated already with Arshi winning and on top this producer is talking rubbish...

Yes Varsha , they getting their money so doesnt bother us , minority viewers ...

I hope their show drops after Arshi winning.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

i hope the audience will not like Arshi winning

vira76 thumbnail

Main batati hoon ! Arshi will again fall in love with her husband ! Jhanak apana career banayegi! โ€œChalate chalateโ€ producerโ€™s words - ye dono phir takarayengeโ€ฆ aankho me aankhe dal ke dekhenge and then they will again go on their separate way โ€ฆand continue

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa donโ€™t know how story gonna progress now

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

true she is mad at him . Now ANI demanded payback for his good deeds so now jhanak is free from his Ehsaan now after this loss so there is nothing left for doing anymore sacrifice. This speech will be a hint for RP and AK that itโ€™s ANI . Now pakka AK will take class of ANI. Better he is burdened by the guilt of jhanak loss

He won't...he only feels for Arshi.

vira76 thumbnail

Producer ko suna nahi ? โ€œHinduโ€ to wo nahi bolegaโ€ฆ he said Hindu marriage and took out the word Hindu in the end lol

Originally posted by: great_love

It's against Indian value system n hindu dharma that declaring arshi couple as married without any rituals complete either traditional or legal smiley7

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago