Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

so true man! so true!! If they really wanted to make ani say such dialogue, give us the background, and show us the reason first! This is a very wrong time to show such a disconnected scene... but I have a really bad feeling the reason for Ani is going to be this ... he sees Jhanak is now famous, and she can achieve success even if she does not win the competition so just for arshi he asked this favor from her so that she gets better... I have gut-wrenching feeling this is the bloody reason

Yes thatโ€™s the reason thereโ€™s no explanation otherwise! Heโ€™s sure that Jhanak is in capable hands of RP and by witnessing her performances heโ€™s confident that she has started her success journey!

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

lol yeh ... true .. woman to sari ki sari woman ki dushman hoti hai!! all the crimes against J have been done by Women so far!! Tejas was also there but inn sab ke samane to wo pani bhare!

We are women and if anything we can tell this is damn unrealistic!!

ML ko itana butcher karenge , we will start to hate to see him on screen... and then in the end they will either change him or kill him! this is their way of showing woman-centric tv shows, where men are enemies! No that is not woman empowerment!

whatever you were afraid of all common true .. i asked you to go with the flow lol ,... flow hi nahi bacha ab to!! kaha jaye , kaise taire!! sab sukha pada hai lol

Originally posted by: rysohini

Jab ML ko butcher kar kar ke , guzara chal raha hai , toh creativity pe dimaag kharch q karna?

Waise bhi creativity toh inke pass hai nehi, same gheesi peeti predictable twists !

Today AK has been whitewashed and Rudra is shown as how a Guru ji should be, kal ko , if it suits their narrative, to show FL ka struggle, they might turn these two characters grey as well!

Qki J ke iss safar mein, men hi hai jo usse help karte hai, aur phir men hi hai jo usse ditch bhi karte hai ! She has no woman , in this journey of hers ! Why not?

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

That is the reason Vira, coz he has been impacted by Arshi's fire incident, in an inexplicable way ! He wants Arshi to get her confidence back and get back her motivation to live and dance !

He feels guilt for putting Arshi through this, some how feels responsible for Arshi's mis-fortune!

He now knows J is in good hands, and irrespective of winning this competition or not, she will do well in life with her talent and hard work !

Aj iss jeet ki 'need' Arshi ko zyada hai, than J -this is exactly what his thought process it !

Jaise kuchh din pehle, he apologised to Arshi mann hi mann, when he gave her opportunity to J, stating tum toh established ho Arshi, tumhe aur offers milte rahenge, aj iss opportunity ka 'zarurat' zyada J ko hai !

so true man! so true!! If they really wanted to make ani say such dialogue, give us the background, and show us the reason first! This is a very wrong time to show such a disconnected scene... but I have a really bad feeling the reason for Ani is going to be this ... he sees Jhanak is now famous, and she can achieve success even if she does not win the competition so just for arshi he asked this favor from her so that she gets better... I have gut-wrenching feeling this is the bloody reason

vira76 thumbnail

yeh mera yaha koi kam nahi hai, she is fine on her own ... sorry bolana bhi gata bhad me.. but instead let me ask for her a favor for my already pampered rich spoiled talented wife!!

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes thatโ€™s the reason thereโ€™s no explanation otherwise! Heโ€™s sure that Jhanak is in capable hands of RP and by witnessing her performances heโ€™s confident that she has started her success journey!

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That is the reason Vira, coz he has been impacted by Arshi's fire incident, in an inexplicable way ! He wants Arshi to get her confidence back and get back her motivation to live and dance !

He feels guilt for putting Arshi through this, some how feels responsible for Arshi's mis-fortune!

He now knows J is in good hands, and irrespective of winning this competition or not, she will do well in life with her talent and hard work !

Aj iss jeet ki 'need' Arshi ko zyada hai, than J -this is exactly what his thought process it !

Jaise kuchh din pehle, he apologised to Arshi mann hi mann, when he gave her opportunity to J, stating tum toh established ho Arshi, tumhe aur offers milte rahenge, aj iss opportunity ka 'zarurat' zyada J ko hai !

Exactly what I wrote๐Ÿ˜›

vira76 thumbnail

yeh, you are right this is the reason! he took the opportunity away from arshi at that time and now he is taking it away from Jhanak and returning it to arshi! smiley32

but this is different ani bose.. J made it this far by her hard work, its a competition ... that was an ad shoot!! Jhanak did not ask for that favor ... some way to stick to the character !!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yeh mera yaha koi kam nahi hai, she is fine on her own ... sorry bolana bhi gata bhad me.. but instead let me ask for her a favor for my already pampered rich spoiled talented wife!!

Moreover j can handle losing the trophy but not his princess.

And he thinks he can ask jhanak because he helped her in the past, so she won't refuse.

vira76 thumbnail

lol all three of us are in sync! We did not know Ani bose really does not discriminate ...

ye banda itana extra hai i did not know!! sab saman for this mahan idiot ML

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Exactly what I wrote๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

yeh , and the worst part is they will not show the reason behind this ...

people will assume whatever the hell they want ... keep it bloody open ended again !! hume sab karana hai to show kyu bana rahe ho!! let us write the script also!

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Moreover j can handle losing the trophy but not his princess.

And he thinks he can ask jhanak because he helped her in the past, so she won't refuse.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - There is no growth Anum and conveniently so ! There is only character decline ! Ani ko guilt feel karwa diya, use apni galtiyo ka ehsaas dilwa diya, toh age ki kahani kaise bunegi?

Purple - THAT !!!

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Leena sucks to the core as a writer. This show is a huge lesson for us not to watch their future shows.

Her characters growth donโ€™t make any sense and I am so astonish at the trp audience Matlab entertainment ke naam pe kuch bhi dekho ge and trp do ge? ๐Ÿ˜ค

Ruining Anirudh was such a big betrayal! Canโ€™t digest this fact anymore.

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago