Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I told you na after final performance he is behaving like hormonal teenager..

perfect name u have smiley36smiley36 teenager throwing tantrums as not is going acc to what he wants smiley36
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa same smiley36 Adi is also daring smiley36 to romance someone elseโ€™s girl front of him smiley36smiley36.. & the way he looked at Jhanak like how u can hold someone else hand front of me smiley36

ADI is having all fun . He is jumping near jhanak holding her hand . He also knows jhanak will not oppose it in front of ANI. Even jhanak is also having fun it seems after jaloofying Sirji.
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

ADI is having all fun . He is jumping near jhanak holding her hand . He also knows jhanak will not oppose it in front of ANI. Even jhanak is also having fun it seems after jaloofying Sirji.

Adi is full in Josh smiley36 flying in hawa mein romancing Aniโ€™s girl smiley36

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

all his plans were getting backfiredsmiley36..u noticed Mayuri..Adi keeps Ani's secret safe between Ani ..Him & Jhanaksmiley37smiley37..he never tells Arshi about itsmiley37..he even addresses Ani as aapsmiley9smiley36 front of all..with so much respectsmiley37..but when they r alone..he calls him tumsmiley37smiley37..where as Ani always addresses him as tum onlysmiley37smiley37..these both boys shows their real hate only front of Jhanaksmiley36smiley36

I didnโ€™t notice all this๐Ÿ˜ I will ! But I liked how he called him Mr Bose and his wife by her maiden name ๐Ÿคช

Edkv74 thumbnail

same here smiley36 he doesnโ€™t leave any chance to irritate Ani smiley36 Mr Bose smiley37โ€ฆ& Ani rolling his eyes smiley29smiley36 on Adiโ€™s flirting smiley36smiley36..

Adi does bit extra front of Ani to Jhanak smiley37 or else when he & Jhanak r there .. he acts normal smiley36

He knows that Jhanak wonโ€™t mind this extra naatak in front of Mr Bose!!!๐Ÿ˜œ

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yesss..and our irritating idiot try to showoff that how much he love to spend on his wife.

Josh mein aake he asked Arshi to pick up those extra four dresses! Arshi was clueless giving a puzzled look to Ani.. but then she understood ๐Ÿ˜ every one understood except me Bose๐Ÿ˜Š heโ€™s being played by everyone including Jhanak! Do jism ek jaan was funny.. ani needed a ghunghat at that time to hide his face๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Josh mein aake he asked Arshi to pick up those extra four dresses! Arshi was clueless giving a puzzled look to Ani.. but then she understood ๐Ÿ˜ every one understood except me Bose๐Ÿ˜Š heโ€™s being played by everyone including Jhanak! Do jism ek jaan was funny.. ani needed a ghunghat at that time to hide his face๐Ÿ˜‚

@bold..literally like chullu bhar paani mein doob jayo he feltsmiley36smiley36

everyone there understands each others tauntssmiley36smiley36..except Ani & Jhanak that y other person is doing like that...which makes them hurtsmiley36..J is like he should be ahpy with his wife..y is he trying to hurt mesmiley44smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

He knows that Jhanak wonโ€™t mind this extra naatak in front of Mr Bose!!!๐Ÿ˜œ

mauka hai..lets do chance pe dancesmiley36..Aditya mottosmiley36..he knows Mr Bose will not be able to taunt him theresmiley37smiley37..Adi knows when & what makes Mr Bose jealoussmiley37
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Girls new video is out from todays epi of Adi singing smiley37smiley37 look at Ani smiley36 he just wants to get up & go smiley37 Adi is leaving no chance to do extra chipku dance with Jhanak smiley36 pulling her closer smiley36 she is surprised smiley36 Ani is throwing killer looks at them smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-0hkJzCba2/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ PDA J ka bardast horaha hai? How does it feel? I want him to turn beasty and take his girl away. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ”ฅ
samarp2 thumbnail

I didnโ€™t notice all this๐Ÿ˜ I will ! But I liked how he called him Mr Bose and his wife by her maiden name ๐Ÿคช

check Ani & Adi scenes..when others r presentsmiley36..Adi always calls him aap aap..with so much respectsmiley36..where as Ani with jealousy & attitude calls him tum tumsmiley37..& when they r alone or front of Jhanaksmiley37..Adi also addresses him as tumsmiley37smiley37

front of Jhanak only both boys dont do fakenesssmiley37..they act real.smiley37.or else front of others & Arshi they do lot of fakenesssmiley37smiley37