🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 69🌸🌸 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

She’s already dreaming baahon ke darmiyan … ❀️β™₯️πŸ€ͺ

Wo ap sb k liye hai na khuli ankhon se dekhy zara 😎

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Exactly what is this Special Agent Zainab hinting at?? smiley1

Kavi kehna kya chah rahe hai smiley36

Bhavna o ko samajh ne ki koshish mein lagi padi hu, punn Bhavna toh na mil rahi smiley44

Sohini aap baat badhaake sharminda kyun kar rahi hain ! Hume maloom hai unhe Maloom hai aur Zainab and Jiya ko bhi kuch kuxh πŸ˜›

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Wo ap sb k liye hai na khuli ankhon se dekhy zara 😎

Khuli aankhon se kyaa dekhun

Aankhon mein teri ajab si ajab si adayen hain😝

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

It was always his dream about her success. And now when he is no where in the scene he is definitely bound to be sad. Hope they get a chance to talk and clear the MU. Because her trust is broken.

And for me its just a MU which they can clear if they talk, argue but will they get a chance is the major issue.

That's the main issue as they don't even get proper chance...

Aur agar mil bhi jaye they won't talk easily...

He is at fault, I won't defend him... From the shadi to finally she leaving that place, he did many things wrong & I'm looking for that genuine apology from him...

But apart from that he being sad for not being part of her journey was so natural for me, obviously he will be sad as it's his dream... It was him who literally pulled out her from the worst pit & encouraged & motivate her to achieve something. He was the only one who believed on her abilities when she herself was not ready to see it... So he feeling this way is natural for me...

I really hope they both will actually clear those misunderstandings & will learn to prioritise themselves now..

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

He is at fault, I won't defend him... From the shadi to finally she leaving that place, he did many things wrong & I'm looking for that genuine apology from him...

But apart from that he being sad for not being part of her journey was so natural for me, obviously he will be sad as it's his dream... It was him who literally pulled out her from the worst pit & encouraged & motivate her to achieve something. He was the only one who believed on her abilities when she herself was not ready to see it... So he feeling this way is natural for me...

I really hope they both will actually clear those misunderstandings & will learn to prioritise themselves now..

Mere babu ko defend nahi karengi appπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜§πŸ₯²

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sohini aap baat badhaake sharminda kyun kar rahi hain ! Hume maloom hai unhe Maloom hai aur Zainab and Jiya ko bhi kuch kuxh πŸ˜›

But mujhe Zainab ke muhh se sidhi baat no Bakwaas sunani hai just like Sohini smiley37

I want to reason behind this "Parivartan in opinion" 🀣🀣

Why so suddenly when earlier it was different

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

His right and wrong ,I have different thoughts as long as they dont clarify it , its upto each person assumptions. No clarity in dialogues from the makers .

Apart from that I would love to see them speak and clear the misunderstanding so that the story and relation progress.

Yes wont speak properly but something atleast...

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Mere babu ko defend nahi karengi appπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜§πŸ₯²

You know I defend him bohot Sara...

Only for that thing I won't πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Meri Jhanak bhi toh Hurt hai usse...

But koi nah... Phir bhi situation aa hi jaye toh I will find some Tedha Rasta to defend him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

But mujhe Zainab ke muhh se sidhi baat no Bakwaas sunani hai just like Sohini smiley37

I want to reason behind this "Parivartan in opinion" 🀣🀣

Why so suddenly when earlier it was different

Its the highlight of Jhanakland .. Parivartan and that too all of a sudden..with no notice in advance πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

His right and wrong ,I have different thoughts as long as they dont clarify it , its upto each person assumptions. No clarity in dialogues from the makers .

Apart from that I would love to see them speak and clear the misunderstanding so that the story and relation progress.

Yes wont speak properly but something atleast...

Agree on that part ...

Let's see how they will talk it out...

As I believe issse bura kuch hoga nahi... Finally this is the time for them to clear the misunderstandings between them .