Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Let's wait for the epi to air, to see why Ani asked for this supreme sacrifice !

Was it to ease himself off the Arshi guilt, or did Arshi/Shrishti threaten J with dire consequences if Arshi lost to J or while this would serve as a redemption for Ani when it came to Arshi, it would make him guilt driven for J !

We will have to wait and watch, but I have said this now a few times and I say it again, till the time Ani has a realisation of his wrong doings towards J, and his character sees positive growth, no matter how many times RuNak meet, they will only break !

Now when and how this character growth of Ani gets triggered, is what we have to wait and watch !

Filhaal toh lag raha hai, AK and J's somewhat closeness to him, will cause way lot more friction between RuNak and will only drift them apart !

Also RuNak meeting eo one on one, serves no purpose except breaking them further, so it's better they don't meet one on one!

Bold - what is more irritating is they are still keeping Arshi as also being manipulated by Shristi to beleive J is bad. One fine day - they will expose Shristi and Arshi will be whitewashed as misled not vamp.

Ani will also be like - Arshi is inherently good - was being misled.

There is a pattern to this show I've said.

every track starts with audience hope that its Ani J milan track. When the tracks ends there is more of a gap than was before....they will drag this till trp drops just because they can

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I want to see the reason behind why Ani would have asked for this sacrifice, if at all, he has , that is ! But I have full faith in the makers, that they will make Ani ask for it !

Is it coz he overheard Shrishti/Arshi plot to inflict J with dire consequences , should she win or is it Ani's redemption of feeling guilt free from Arshi, after restoring her lost confidence,that this win would do, whilst he lives guilt-ridden from J's defeat?

Or he feels RuNak owes bailing Arshi out of her trauma as RuNak is the reason behind the trauma to start with !

Also, the next track is possibly AK's closeness with J and wooing J, so it will just be rift, rifter, riftest for RuNak , Arshi didi ke maze hi maze hai !

Originally posted by: PPak

How much will they tarnish the ML?

Right now, I want for J to consider dues to Ani fully paid, for they sure have been. She owes him nothing anymore. Saving J from Tejas and keeping her safe in his toxic house; J has more than repaid all he has done for her. This relieves his guilt wrt Arshi and also at the same time it should relieve J of her gratitude to Ani for anything he has done. He will never stand up for J against Arshi or his family. I can't stand the glee BH will have at Arshi winning over J. But anyway....

This also makes AK's role come in more. She may have lost the show but hopefully her career with AK will grow exponentially, and Ani can suffer for the next 200 episodes. He keeps making mistake after mistake that causes torture to J, and then thinks he knows what is better for J than AK.

Seriously worst ML in the face of ITV

rysohini thumbnail

There is no hope for RuNak, till the time Arshi is somewhere even remotely in the horizon!

Bold - what is more irritating is they are still keeping Arshi as also being manipulated by Shristi to beleive J is bad. One fine day - they will expose Shristi and Arshi will be whitewashed as misled not vamp.

Ani will also be like - Arshi is inherently good - was being misled.

There is a pattern to this show I've said.

every track starts with audience hope that its Ani J milan track. When the tracks ends there is more of a gap than was before....they will drag this till trp drops just because they can

PPak thumbnail

I want to see the reason behind why Ani would have asked for this sacrifice, if at all, he has , that is ! But I have full faith in the makers, that they will make Ani ask for it !

We all at the end of every track will try to give Ani a hidden justification for his stupidity, but it never pans out. We all thought there will be some plan behind him thinking she can jalofy Arshi..nothing has come up and likely will never...dusted and done.

I knew Ani will ask for and in a way good - it also cancels the one time Ani took what came for Arshi and gave to J. Makers cancelled all of Ani's help to J.

Is it coz he overheard Shrishti/Arshi plot to inflict J with dire consequences , should she win or is it Ani's redemption of feeling guilt free from Arshi, after restoring her lost confidence,that this win would do, whilst he lives guilt-ridden from J's defeat?

Does Arshi look like she has lost confidence? Her confidence vs a J in the streets of Mumbai with no one and no job? What is his priority? He is pushing her to AK? He knows RP cannot support J.

Or he feels RuNak owes bailing Arshi out of her trauma as RuNak is the reason behind the trauma to start with !

Runak is not the reason Ani is. J never wanted to stay in Bh house nor wanted Ani to do anything for her instead of Arshi didi, as she never wanted Runak. Ani thought he was smart and could straddle two boats.

Also, the next track is possibly AK's closeness with J and wooing J, so it will just be rift, rifter, riftest for RuNak , Arshi didi ke maze hi maze hai !

Bring it on...yesterday I was starting to relent for Ani a bit, now no more respect or sympathy for his character, such a wimp he turned out to be.

my responses inline in bold Soyini. What to say - so disappointed in this show. Its def going the route of 'never the twain shall join'. We should keep this as the expectation - last but one day union like imlie. Not one day of happiness for J will be there. And per the producer this is reality in many Indian homes.:(

Edited by PPak - 1 months ago
PPak thumbnail

There is no hope for RuNak, till the time Arshi is somewhere even remotely in the horizon!

I'll tell you something...I wont be surprised if he asks J to come back with him to Calcutta, after all this, and offers to put her up in an appt. Or he will ask her to stay away from AK?

He has the gall to do both.

AK lost his vaada in that J will win the trophy, because he did not account for J sabotaging herself. Now he will be more determined to make her successful, esp. with seeing what Ani made her do. And with what Ani did to j she will take AK's help.

J too -if you had to be mahaan, do it; why on stage giving excuses? And her bhaashan...t made her so irritating...grow up lady and stop blaming others for your own stupidity. Its not innocence any more - plain stupidity and self pity.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I personally do not rely or believe in the moral policing that these shows try to portray but I do want the writers to be honest towards whatever narrative, they are attempting to show !

This na ghar ka na ghat ka is just too mis-leading ! For me the base of love is love, not marriage ! And I can clearly see where the love is and where it isn't !

So, for me I do not even want to term it as a relationship such as an EMA ! Qki one is a situationship and the other is a connection of the heart !

Ek shaadi jo puri tarhah hui nehi hai, aur ek shaadi jo kagzi toot chuka hai but dil se juda huya hai !

The point is, the moral conflict that has stopped them from uniting in 265 odd epi s, does that mean this moral conflict will continue till the next 265?

Mallab nadiya ke do par, quite literally? Aajeevan moral conflict game khelte phirenge yeh dono? Phir when will RuNak happen, on the last but one epi?

Also, a linear trajectory, gets boring after a while ! Ani was Ani simply coz he was different ! Abb bbas Ani mahaan aur J mahaanta, ke beech Arshi ka free pass aur viewers ki pis jana!

Worst is, this effing narrative is fetching TRPs !

Bold - that is my point too. The only thing I am saying is that the makers are testing waters with this concept as the OG may have fewer takersโ€ฆ in itv shaadi is the real deal bhale us concept ke tale kuch bhi bakwas peddle kiya jaye. Leena is trying to turn it on its end but not taking the plunge cos if she does that she cannot sell Runak as a couple or at least that is causing her to not complete the marriage track for Arshi but using the words biwi biwi

In my books Ani and Arshi are a couple as that is the only commitment that Ani has owned up to. He loves Jhanak but that relationship is not being owned up to by either of the parties for whatever reason. I felt the story will move towards them finding the courage to own up and find theyโ€™d happily ever after..This is the moral dilemma as they both are connected to Arshi..

That Ani Jhanak were forcibly married is not of much relevance to me ( though it is for many) as I donโ€™t think of it as the basis of their love and I donโ€™t like to look at the institution of marriage as a means of securing love. If the writer thinks it is soโ€ฆ they must make the narrative say so.. This narrative is saying nothing so what am I as a viewer to make of it now?

In this tale, as you said they are where they were with no movement likely with the added complication of โ€œbiwi biwiโ€ business,

My larger point was if the makers believe Runak are the real deal, why not make the narrative conclusive one way or the other?

I used the term EMA only to indicate a relationship outside marriageโ€ฆ I know here the term is very nebulous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

rysohini thumbnail

Bold - See J has stayed in BH for 230 odd epi s, despite gala phad phad ke saying I wanna leave time n again ! I did not see a gun dangling at her forehead , any of the times !

Ulta at the clinic when she went for her tetanus shot, at the topic of her going to Kashmir for her Grad exams, she asks Ani "Abb toh mujhe khushi khushi jane denge na, abb toh mujhe nehi rokenge na"

She comes back to BH from Kashmir coz she promised Ani, she will be with him, knowing pretty well, she is walking into a situation where Ani will be tying the knot with Arshi soon !

And Ani in Kashmir tells her, I wil marry Arshi to nibhao farz and pacify my family but it will be a performance !

After coming back to BH, when Ani tries to tell her how suffocated he feels and can they run away, she tells him off with aapne promise ki thi ki aap Arshi didi se shaadi karoge aur aap dono ka pyar is like a tree with a strong root hold !

Then she tells him off with the word 'K**p'. Toh behen aap kya sochke BH wapas ayi ? You want Anishi wedding to happen, you don't want Ani to fend for your accomodation coz samajh would term you a 'K**p' , toh what were you thinking when you left Kashmir to come back to BH? And why did you come back to BH?

3 din performance karne wala hu sunne ke baad, it only registered on day4, and then she barso'ed on Ani ! Tubelight and how !

Similarly in Kashmir, she says, Ani let people mitao her sindoor and next instance when Ani asks do you want this sindoor, she goes nehi main lalchi nehi hu, mere dil mein apke liye koi feelings nehi hai ! toh behen sindoor mitane ka dard q hai fir?

The simple fact of the matter is, she is dil ke haath majboor, she wants to be around Ani, see him happy n healthy ! Hence she stayed put at BH, for the longest time possible !

Hence I say always, that taali kabhi ek haath se nehi bajti, Ani might be a bigger bhaagidaar of the wrong doing but J is not guilt free either !

I will give it to her, coz she really loves Ani ! The issue however is, she loves the fear of the homebreaker tag more ! This is one thing she has not been able to overcome !

Here too, she sacrifices for her love for Ani, she looks at him straight on from the stage , when she says ek insaan hai jiske liye main apni jaan de sakti hu, aj yeh haar uske naam !

Again, I get it, she is dil ke haath majboor, it's her love for Ani, which will drive her towards this sacrifice - but phir own it , karna bhi hai aur sunana bhi smiley1

Purple - Two wrongs don't make a right ! Ani is wrong, so let J get AK - life aise equation driven hota nehi hai ! The moment AK owned up to Ani and said J has asked him so he is standing here, is the moment he flagged J as some one who is trying to use him ! For Ak this is a game to make Ani lose, the premise is totally wrong ! j can stay a spinster life long, than get some one who is eager to play a cat n mouse , to spite some one else !

I'll tell you something...I wont be surprised if he asks J to come back with him to Calcutta, after all this, and offers to put her up in an appt. Or he will ask her to stay away from AK?

He has the gall to do both.

AK lost his vaada in that J will win the trophy, because he did not account for J sabotaging herself. Now he will be more determined to make her successful, esp. with seeing what Ani made her do. And with what Ani did to j she will take AK's help.

J too -if you had to be mahaan, do it; why on stage giving excuses? And her bhaashan...t made her so irritating...grow up lady and stop blaming others for your own stupidity. Its not innocence any more - plain stupidity and self pity.

rysohini thumbnail

Purple - Feels like waiting for this to happen for ever, but they are drifting only further apart with time!

Green - For me as well, the marriage has no relevance but their love and emotional connection does ! The forced marriage could have served as an under current behind the emotional connect, nothing else !

Red - Yeah the only movement has been downward, down south !

Blue - Coz keeping them apart for 265 epi s is fetching the required TRPs, so why bother?

Originally posted by: sanfan

Bold - that is my point too. The only thing I am saying is that the makers are testing waters with this concept as the OG may have fewer takersโ€ฆ in itv shaadi is the real deal bhale us concept ke tale kuch bhi bakwas peddle kiya jaye. Leena is trying to turn it on its end but not taking the plunge cos if she does that she cannot sell Runak as a couple or at least that is causing her to not complete the marriage track for Arshi but using the words biwi biwi

In my books Ani and Arshi are a couple as that is the only commitment that Ani has owned up to. He loves Jhanak but that relationship is not being owned up to by either of the parties for whatever reason. I felt the story will move towards them finding the courage to own up and find theyโ€™d happily ever after..This is the moral dilemma as they both are connected to Arshi..

That Ani Jhanak were forcibly married is not of much relevance to me ( though it is for many) as I donโ€™t think of it as the basis of their love and I donโ€™t like to look at the institution of marriage as a means of securing love. If the writer thinks it is soโ€ฆ they must make the narrative say so.. This narrative is saying nothing so what am I as a viewer to make of it now?

In this tale, as you said they are where they were with no movement likely with the added complication of โ€œbiwi biwiโ€ business,

My larger point was if the makers believe Runak are the real deal, why not make the narrative conclusive one way or the other?

I used the term EMA only to indicate a relationship outside marriageโ€ฆ I know here the term is very nebulous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

toh story bhi toh chahiye uske liye ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Inko story ki kya need hai?

Sirf RuNak static photo hi 30 mins tk show krey...trp miljani hai...

Humans nhi bots deky gy na ๐Ÿ™‰

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

kya clarity chahiye Aaj phir Rudra ke samne Ani Charsi ko meri wife bola

He said Meri wife ki tabiyat kharab hai mujhe abhi uske pass jana hoga smiley7

Phir Jhanak se kyu kehraha tha k abhi shadi nhi hui hn?