Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Not seen the holiday BTS. But so much agree on Jhanak giving too much lee way to AK going on vacation with AK. Ani ke saath she was always - "I am uncomfortable" and with AK, all her discomfort is gone. Aisa kya dukh diya Ani ne isse. He is CAed for helping her. He listens with his mouth shut. I felt for the guy in the last epi. He seems to have gone on suicidal mode. Jisko jo kerna hai ker lo mode.

AK, just got her the movie, he is a star, it is easy. The way Ani git her modeling assignments, it was so tough for him, she was never thankful to him.

Also, why does she forget, many a times Ani was ready to leave Arshi but she pushed him to her and then tries to play victim card.

Really feel for Ani, this guy, even we bash him, but it is his goodness. Both Arshi and J play victim card to him, sunaoo him so much and he is just taking it all from all side. What fun is he having. All he is trying to not hurt anyone and in process just getting hurt.

Varsha, I also feel the same as you feel about Ani. I don’t know how can we bash this guy, just look at him.

Zinda lash jaise ghum raha hai 😭

And people want him to clear things with Arshi immediately… what can I say

I don’t wish anyone such breakup that Ani is going through, all alone, he doesn’t even have friends and his family is evil. Only Appudi but she will not be able to help him and she will disclose the matter due to her illness to other people which may lead to unnecessary drama for Ani.

useless Chotton apna love story set karne me busy hai

As per precap only Ani’s boss can read his emotions πŸ₯²

Seriously, too much ho gaya Ani ke liye.

At least when Jhanak was β€˜pregnant’ she had AK and good Basus support

Ani has literally no one

πŸ’”

Waise I agree with Asmita and AY’s posts about Jhanak and AK. Nice to read them to understand Jhanak better πŸ˜‚

Hiba is a great actress, made me hate Jhanak now like I dispised Ani during his PDA sessions with Charsi di πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yeh log itne bade bade vows karte waqt yeh kyun bhool jaate hain ki Kolkata and Mumbai ke ilaava bhi bahut cities hain jahaan they can bump into each other anytime smiley36

Bhagwaan fed up hoke shayad Ani ko apne paas bula hi lein to end this vicious cycle and sabko shaanti mil jaaye jab two-timing villain hi equation se hat jaayesmiley17smiley36....Ani ne marne ki baat ki toh his own mom also barely reactedsmiley37....sirf Jethu, Bodomaa and Apu di ne kuch concern dikhaya....lol baaki whole family is so excited to send ghar ka beta far away from themsmiley37

Re: aag track...bakwaas hi tha, aur kyasmiley36...whole thing was nonsense from start to finish. Itna build up dene ke baad invalidate ho gaya and ab toh Ani bhi thak gaya hai reminding everyone that Srishti tried to burn Jhanak....he's more focused on the recent crimes of his fathersmiley36

I think only thing that happened in that track is Jhanak finally leaving for Mumbai....

Without meeting Ani, didn't even address him in the lettersmiley36....and Jhanak season 2 started....smiley37

But again came back for " bacche ka haq" and again started making tea for everyone there...Subho asked " what is this ladki doing?"

Bodomaa: Kyun Subho...aap Ko toh pata hai na ki Jhanak yaha kya Karti haismiley37...

Yes... Everyone has forgotten that Shrishti had actually attempted to murder someone...Ani bechara bol Raha tha...but abb woh bhi thak Chuka hai...smiley37.....

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Waise that bit when Bips mimicked Jhanak was hilarious smiley37

She did woh Jhanak wala voice perfectly...."Sorry Sirji, main is baar galti se pregnant nahin hoon - mujhe is baar tumor ho gaya"smiley37

https://x.com/pega812/status/1839846029505474908

She was so perfect..

I thought for a second how did Jhanak come or is it Anirudh's fb...

🀣🀣🀣🀣

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/OekPWqzxxh8?feature=shared ANI se sign karwa liya . Those monsters are parents or what . They will get the hisab also from God.

asmitamohanty thumbnail

@bold: LOL oh their reaction is very easy to predict....they will all declare that Jhanak has done jaadu tona voodoo on Ani to make him say such a thing that he loves Jhanaksmiley37....Arshi bhi 2-3 din se yeh jaadu tone waali line waise hi maar rahi hai so she will also presume the same again if Ani declares he loves Jhanak, not hersmiley36

Haan pata hi hai ki har taraf se Ani ka hi tamasha banna hai but abhi abhi Jhanak se reject hoke aaya hai toh thodi der ke liye toh usko break de do from one more round of Jhanak Rani ka chhiiiii wala rejection....lol

Dii pata nahi when are we going to get RuNak...

Many days back I was actually imagining a "Dil toh pagal hai" climax type ka scene between them....when RuNak would confess their love for eachother hugging eachother...

AK would come to Arshi and ask him " are you single now?"smiley37.....

And then my #ArsYa...smiley36....

I was that desperate for RuNak that I was shipping these two celebrities as couplesmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Yeh lo, Ani ne kar diya written agreement pe sign smiley36…Shubho the lawyer returned for these β€œlegal” proceedings πŸ˜‚

https://x.com/oisikadev/status/1840039238986863043?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://youtu.be/OekPWqzxxh8?feature=shared ANI se sign karwa liya . Those monsters are parents or what . They will get the hisab also from God.

Ajeeb log yaar. In stead of legalising the wedding, they are making him to sign some random document! From where they are getting these thoughts?

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

This is to elongate Runak separation..I have a feeling...soon Runak will confess their feelings to each other in pura hosh...then when Ani will try to break off, they will blackmail him πŸ’”

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Yeh lo, Ani ne kar diya written agreement pe sign smiley36…Shubho the lawyer returned for these β€œlegal” proceedings πŸ˜‚

https://x.com/oisikadev/status/1840039238986863043?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

What agreementsmiley37...

It would have made sense if they had forced him to register the marriage...but yeh kya hai....

Like ekk annulment sign Kiya tha...I still remember how Arshi didi just couldn't control her excitement and giggledsmiley36..aur hua kya.. Ani Mumbai ki sadak , Mandir , hospital har jagah Jhanak ko apni Biwi bol ke aa Gaya...and they actually think that they can tie Ani up with this agreement...Lol...

But chalo Subho the lawyer returns....

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Ajeeb log yaar. In stead of legalising the wedding, they are making him to sign some random document! From where they are getting these thoughts?

Jiske jindagi me maa, baap k naam pe aisa shaap mila hai usse narak me Jane se kaun hi rokega!!even death is more peaceful than this suffocation!πŸ’”