Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I guess when he said god will punish me . Definitely itโ€™s not for Arshi . He felt guilty for how he treated jhanak. Itโ€™s not l like that he is completely ignoring jhanak accusations. And now he has seen AK and jhanak bonding. Even though jhanak never mentioned AK being her love but ANI has habit of

Making assumption and she is happy with AK in his life . But I feel he is definitely feeling guilty how he treated jhanak. Thatโ€™s why marne ki baat kar raha hai.

He is talking about marnaa coz he's not looking forward to a life without J in it.. remember, in fever night also he feared of death...it's related to non existence of J in his life and it's futility๐Ÿ’”

And his parents...my God!not even evils deserve such inhuman parents!inko dikhta hi nahi hai apne bete ki halat!!even for food, it's Bodomaa who's being concerned. .his mother is only concerned about status...

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

A few points I wish to highlight from today's episode;

1. Anirudh talking about death..he has given up on his life and is not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel..๐Ÿ’”

2. He still believes J and AK are couple .. he's not contemplating on J's accusations..๐Ÿ˜

3. At the end of the episode he said he will be answerable to his 'biwi'...he didn't mention Arshi...๐Ÿ˜

4. Arshi accepted in public that Runak had rishta...wow didi! Still sticking with him!!๐Ÿ™„

5. I didn't watch Jhaadi part...so can't comment ๐Ÿ˜

thanks for update, I havenโ€™t watched the episode, will watch once I have time

no expectations to be honest, I am giving up on RuNak smiley19smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

thanks for update, I havenโ€™t watched the episode, will watch once I have time

no expectations to be honest, I am giving up on RuNak smiley19smiley36

I also read the updates in forum ..then accordingly watched Anirudh's parts skipping rest..๐Ÿ˜‚

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also read the updates in forum ..then accordingly watched Anirudh's parts skipping rest..๐Ÿ˜‚

it is better to watch old episodes smiley36 than this movie track, I agree only Aniโ€™s parts are worth watching

as I canโ€™t relate to Jh character anymore

Edited by DiLaila - 3 days ago
Siddyyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Felt really bad for ani ๐Ÿ˜ช no one understands him not even his parents they busy taking arshi side ๐Ÿ˜” that's such a disgrace ๐Ÿ˜” . Only jethu noticed the sadness in his face n eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜ข. He has surrendered already ๐Ÿ˜ญhe has lost hope ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ’”

I'm.missing his smile MashaAllah

1. Anirudh talking about death..he has given up on his life and is not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel..๐Ÿ’”

2. He still believes J and AK are couple .. he's not contemplating on J's accusations..๐Ÿ˜

3. At the end of the episode he said he will be answerable to his 'biwi'...he didn't mention Arshi...๐Ÿ˜

4. Arshi accepted in public that Runak had rishta...wow didi! Still sticking with him!!๐Ÿ™„

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's definitely a holiday resort as arshis dp has a room number :(

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aniruddh Ko dekh ke Dil baitha Jaa Raha hai...so much hidden pain and emptiness in those eyes......

His tone and eyes...that heartbreaking smile hiding thousand untold stories of pain , loneliness and heartbreak.....Ohh....

And the way he moved away hiding his tearssmiley19....he is too broken..

I want him to break with Arshi only for himself at least.....He deserves peace at least....

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Aniruddh Ko dekh ke Dil baitha Jaa Raha hai...so much hidden pain and emptiness in those eyes......

His tone and eyes...that heartbreaking smile hiding thousand untold stories of pain , loneliness and heartbreak.....Ohh....

And the way he moved away hiding his tearssmiley19....he is too broken..

I want him to break with Arshi only for himself at least.....He deserves peace at least....

Exactly! He needs to think about his peace of mind...kyunki his family is selfish and worthless!!they can't see how he's sufferring!!

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly! He needs to think about his peace of mind...kyunki his family is selfish and worthless!!they can't see how he's sufferring!!

And..Thammi saying...." Arshi kitni dukhi hai..."smiley19...dukhi my foot....

Her own grandson is breaking from inside and noone cares....Ani needs to abandon his innate goodness with his family and disown these selfish people....