Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

This is Leena's signature style! Only talk and talk...all family members gather in hall and talk...no action ..only talk๐Ÿ˜‚

All of her shows have same hall drama,๐Ÿ˜…

3000 episodes can only be achieved by talks it seems smiley37smiley37

Edited by DiLaila - 6 hours ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

I want to make one small point Ani marrying Arshi is his decision alone not Jhanakโ€™s irrespective of how much ever pressure was brought upon him by anyone.

In fact that is the conflict in this story. The reason Arshi is in the montage now not before even if Arshi has been a factor for Jhanak from day one

The conflict reaches its zenith only when Ani recognises this. He has compartmentalised the emotions and there will be price to pay

Great that you brought this perspective.

To understand this point you made I will need to watch the actual episodes after Kashmir track Ani - Arshi wedding and Jโ€™s involvement into it. Reading analysis of the members whom I choose to agree with about Ani being continuously pushed by Jhanak towards marriage with her Arshi didi, I was convinced Ani chose to wed Arshi to meet Jhanakโ€™s expectations mostly. I didnโ€™t watch the show since Kashmir track as it was not clear to me where Runak story is heading to and I couldnโ€™t bear the torture of Ani Arshi relationship on screen. Now when things got much clearer about Runak, I will be able to watch the wedding episodes and Mumbai track properly and not in bits and pieces on social media smiley36

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Episode up..

I have work...will post updates after a while

Today episode was fabulous ๐Ÿ˜ I watched two times at office n home at night on tv .... Last episodes was seen kashmiri return on tv that was one day n today where again started to watch on tv smiley42smiley9