🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 81🌸🌸 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Super episode!!

Today I feel a bit vindicated for all the nonsense writing and decoding I doโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚for this serial

I can only say a bit becos Leena can always do a number on usโ€ฆ

For all those wondering why Ani wonโ€™t verbalise the relationship with Jhanak

Imv It is simply this - he wants her to own up for himself.

The day Jhanak calls him her pati he will be her pati until then he will be Rishtedaar, well wisher,etc

He will do his damnest best to be in her life in any shape or form but he wonโ€™t claim her. She will need to claim him as her lover for herself or as a Pati ( personally I donโ€™t think he feels confident that the forced wedding conferred any rights so unless Jhanak accepts it he wonโ€™t) this is the classic gridlock which I have referred to in the past but baby steps have been taken so I am fairly confident some more baby steps will be taken in that journey to break that gridlock.

She came to claim him as the father of her child It was a claim but still it doesnโ€™t mean anything in the scheme of thingsโ€ฆAlso that claiming happened in a way that the claim itself was under a cloud but while that cloud may have liftedโ€ฆhe doesnโ€™t feel any sense of elation( pfc her health doesnโ€™t permit him to think anything else) that she came to him with the truth. When the deed didnโ€™t confer any legitimacy why will the baby do?

He wants Jhanak to choose him for herself no strings attached

Jhanak rani will have to liberate Aniโ€ฆfrom this insecurity of not being chosen for himself but for deeds he does for her or did for her. He doesnโ€™t want her worship him or feel grateful he wants her love pure and simple

Kab? Pata nahinโ€ฆ.and wait a minute where does that leave Arshi? Pata nahin

Once I get my thoughts sorted I will write on that

Edited by sanfan - 12 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I felt bad for Adi in episode 302. the way he said to Jhanak that he became a playboy because of his past relationships that did not work.

But then after meeting Jhanak Adi felt that he can believe in love again. I am not sure though how this happened exactly that he fell for Jhanak. Was it during the dance competition when Adi got to know Jhanakโ€™s struggles and wanted to protect her? Probably yes, also he saw the way BB, Sk, Ani, Arshi treat her and he felt very sad for her. So, he and Rudra shared the truth about Jโ€™s dad, Adi knowing Jโ€™s mom death details. All this probably contributed to him falling in love with her due to his protective nature. In the beginning during ad shoot he wanted to have only physical relationship with her and throw her as used. But in Mumbai he was able to see Jhanak in a different way. Adiโ€™s behavior with Ani is justified as Adi now loves Jhanak and wants Jhanak to be with him, so he is playing with Ani to create more MU. But Jhanak doesnโ€™t know that yet. She may guess though.

I feel Adi is there to create more MU between leads, what J will do I donโ€™t know if she chooses Ani further or will stay alone with support from Adi as a friend

whatever he does but he make sure that jhanak does get insulted . Why AK is opposing ANI so much bcoz ani insult her so many times. During ad shoot and now in mumbai also. He loves jhanak but he respects jhanak also . When jhanak asked him to make a call he did that . He is a true friend and somewhere he knows that Ani can never give happiness to jhanak bcoz of his possessiveness and also his complicated life due to Arshi
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Super episode!!

Today I feel a bit vindicated for all the nonsense writing and decoding I doโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚for this serial

The day Jhanak calls him her pati he will be her pati until then he will be Rishtedaar, well wisher,etc

He will do his damnest best to be in her life in any shape or form but he wonโ€™t claim her. She will need to claim him as her lover for herself or as a Pati ( personally I donโ€™t think he feels confident that the forced wedding conferred any rights so unless Jhanak accepts it he wonโ€™t) this is the classic gridlock which I have referred to in the past but baby steps have been taken so I am fairly confident some more baby steps will be taken in that journey to break that gridlock.

She came to claim him as the father of her child It was a claim but still it doesnโ€™t mean anything in the scheme of thingsโ€ฆAlso that claiming happened in a way that the claim itself was under a cloud but while that cloud may have liftedโ€ฆhe doesnโ€™t feel any sense of elation( pfc her health doesnโ€™t permit him to think anything else) that she came to him with the truth. When the deed didnโ€™t confer any legitimacy why will the baby do?

Jhanak rani will have to liberate Aniโ€ฆfrom this insecurity of not being chosen for himself but for deeds he does for her or did for her. He doesnโ€™t want her worship him or feel grateful he wants her love pure and simple

thank you โ˜บ๏ธ great decoding you did here

I am yet to watch todayโ€™s episode and catch with Mayaโ€™s analysis as well as yours, but I love what you wrote here

Jhanak rani will have to liberate Aniโ€ฆfrom this...

Thatโ€™s soooooo Ani for me.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I felt bad for Adi in episode 302. the way he said to Jhanak that he became a playboy because of his past relationships that did not work.

But then after meeting Jhanak Adi felt that he can believe in love again. I am not sure though how this happened exactly that he fell for Jhanak. Was it during the dance competition when Adi got to know Jhanakโ€™s struggles and wanted to protect her? Probably yes, also he saw the way BB, Sk, Ani, Arshi treat her and he felt very sad for her. So, he and Rudra shared the truth about Jโ€™s dad, Adi knowing Jโ€™s mom death details. All this probably contributed to him falling in love with her due to his protective nature. In the beginning during ad shoot he wanted to have only physical relationship with her and throw her as used. But in Mumbai he was able to see Jhanak in a different way. Adiโ€™s behavior with Ani is justified as Adi now loves Jhanak and wants Jhanak to be with him, so he is playing with Ani to create more MU. But Jhanak doesnโ€™t know that yet. She may guess though.

I feel Adi is there to create more MU between leads, what J will do I donโ€™t know if she chooses Ani further or will stay alone with support from Adi as a friend

Lailaโ€ฆ meri manoge toh ab Adi ke baare main itna mat socho..

He is right from where he sees it

The scene where Ani asks him tum kis haq se sign karoge? Without batting an eyelid Adi says dost? Ani is hestitatingly saying Rishtedaar cozโ€ฆ..

The point is Adi has no such baggage with Jhanak so he is able to freely state his relationship

Ani and Jhanak have emotional baggage to deal withโ€ฆ Rishta kya kehlata hain is their masla ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ When they figure out this, they can freely say who they are to eo..

Tab tak yeh dilemma chalega

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

whatever he does but he make sure that jhanak does get insulted . Why AK is opposing ANI so much bcoz ani insult her so many times. During ad shoot and now in mumbai also. He loves jhanak but he respects jhanak also . When jhanak asked him to make a call he did that . He is a true friend and somewhere he knows that Ani can never give happiness to jhanak bcoz of his possessiveness and also his complicated life due to Arshi

Adi is also more mature than Ani and Jhanak. He seems older like in his 30s, when J and Ani are still kids in comparison with him. The way they talk and handle things in their life are immature. But Adi is a guy who knows life better than these two. Especially being in the film industry which is very competitive and dark. So, his experience helps him to see things as they are. I see why people want to ship Adi with J. But J doesnโ€™t want to be on that ship.

DiLaila thumbnail

Lailaโ€ฆ meri manoge toh ab Adi ke baare main itna mat socho..

He is right from where he sees it

The scene where Ani asks him tum kis haq se sign karoge? Without batting an eyelid Adi says dost? Ani is hestitatingly saying Rishtedaar cozโ€ฆ..

The point is Adi has no such baggage with Jhanak so he is able to freely state his relationship

Ani and Jhanak have emotional baggage to deal withโ€ฆ Rishta kya kehlata hain is their masla ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ When they figure out this, they can freely say who they are to eo..

Tab tak yeh dilemma chalega

Rekha, yes, you are right, no baggage for Adi and J, I love the baggage of Ani and J, so only need to watch over them. Adi is just temporary for the scheme of things to work now, aage J and Ani will swallow him up ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

So, I am with you on this โ˜บ๏ธ

Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai?! Leenaji, aap bata dijiye hume meherbaani kar ke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by DiLaila - 12 hours ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 hours ago

Super episode!!

Rekha, like you Said Ani always wanted J to claim him, he wanted her to accept him and fight for her rights as his wife. He expected the same during reversal rasam and at the time of annulment..he has his own reasons because of their past experiences...

Remember bus stop scene, he begged her to say who is her husband introont of public over there. Buy j refused to answer. And agreed with Tejas and left with him.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

surprised to see but not a bad development in anirudh chiding his parents, laal & his wife, and especially that arshi. she's so cringe. though i did feel it was bit exaggerated before he reached mumbai, but he did release his frustration at last.

i do think jhanak will avoid him from here onwards which will bit him. aditya also rebuked him for his actions.

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Rekha, like you Said Ani always wanted J to claim him, he wanted her to accept him and fight for her rights as his wife. He expected the same during reversal rasam and at the time of annulment..he has his own reasons because of their past experiences...

Remember bus stop scene, he begged her to say who is her husband introont of public over there. Buy j refused to answer. And agreed with Tejas and left with him.

It was such a powerful scene, Ani looked so handsome with his hair messed up, in his sports clothes, that was such a great performance by KA. He nailed that scene

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

True, but only he can force Ani to get off the pot. Adi is making him think, take a stand for J. Yes his personal bias and selfishness is also showing, which I think is ok since he is also attracted/loves her. He truly respects J

exactly, he is just acting as a friend. when jhanak's opened up to the fact that anirudh was supposedly the father to her unborn child which turned out to be tumor, anyone can sense that they had some sort of relationship. he's sensible and he did back off over signing the bond papers.