Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Super episode!!

Today I feel a bit vindicated for all the nonsense writing and decoding I doโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚for this serial

I can only say a bit becos Leena can always do a number on usโ€ฆ

For all those wondering why Ani wonโ€™t verbalise the relationship with Jhanak

Imv It is simply this - he wants her to own up for himself.

The day Jhanak calls him her pati he will be her pati until then he will be Rishtedaar, well wisher,etc

He will do his damnest best to be in her life in any shape or form but he wonโ€™t claim her. She will need to claim him as her lover for herself or as a Pati ( personally I donโ€™t think he feels confident that the forced wedding conferred any rights so unless Jhanak accepts it he wonโ€™t) this is the classic gridlock which I have referred to in the past but baby steps have been taken so I am fairly confident some more baby steps will be taken in that journey to break that gridlock.

She came to claim him as the father of her child It was a claim but still it doesnโ€™t mean anything in the scheme of thingsโ€ฆAlso that claiming happened in a way that the claim itself was under a cloud but while that cloud may have liftedโ€ฆhe doesnโ€™t feel any sense of elation( pfc her health doesnโ€™t permit him to think anything else) that she came to him with the truth. When the deed didnโ€™t confer any legitimacy why will the baby do?

He wants Jhanak to choose him for herself no strings attached

Jhanak rani will have to liberate Aniโ€ฆfrom this insecurity of not being chosen for himself but for deeds he does for her or did for her. He doesnโ€™t want her worship him or feel grateful he wants her love pure and simple

Kab? Pata nahinโ€ฆ.and wait a minute where does that leave Arshi? Pata nahin

Once I get my thoughts sorted I will write on that

That is what Anirudh is all about.

He doesn't force relationship on her.

The birthday night he spoke of how he remembers the marriage... How it was special for him, how he cherishes it.... The moment she said she doesnt want to speak about it he stopped. He didnt force her nor did he speak about it further .

The kashmir confrontation by Jhanak, the moment she spoke of haq.. He said haq mango Jhanak... He is expecting her to ask for it. Not that he will force it on her .

The annulment he wanted her to stop, why , not because he cant fight for it.. Or because he wanted to marry Arshi and live happily ever after!!!.

Its because Jhanak signed it.. For him its always that the marriage was circumstantial, the consent of both of them were absent in it.

And how can he force Jhanak in such a relationship. He tried his best to know her feelings. Directly, indirectly before she went to Kashmir for her exams.

But Jhanak didnt accept the marriage to him nor her love. So he didnt have anything to fight for their relationship. For what and for whom would he fight. Its a one sided relation in his understanding....

Later they both started doing things for them , but never ever did the marriage, husband, wife tag come in between them. He can do things for her and fight the world for her but he wont force the relation on her until and unless she accept it herself.

Like he said today, if Jhanak can stake her dignity in front of the world there should be something in that. He trying to understand her itself is a grace as he can now relate to all her words of " I couldn't stop you that night " ... And that their relation is now that of a husband and wife. Now when he needs to sign the paper I so hope he signs it has her husband connecting the dots that she accepts him as her husband.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 9 hours ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Episode # 304

The Reality Check.

Bodomaa.... She has maa in her name and so is she. The maa who stood calm and composed , dignified, spoke straight .Standing with her son no matter what .The reality for Arshi , that everyone knows Anirudh's emotions when it comes to Jhanak.A clear statement of he loves her how could you not sense it, when we all can.. The choice is yours no one is forcing you to do things. You are the reason for your state.

Arshi needs to stop the victim card. The actions and word spoke loud and clear from Anirudh. The man is telling you, numerous time, its your life, if not happy chose your happiness...!!!! The truth of dance show exposed, one of the many compromise Jhanak has done. The reality of all of his action from aag was all due to her health and mental status.. A grand closure to the track with truth being exposed in front of all...

Mayaโ€ฆthe way this dynamic is writtenโ€ฆthe situation will be grey and in that Arshiโ€™s relevance will be maintained. While everything that Ani and Bodoma said was absolutely true, it is also true that Ani has from time to time given the impression to Arshi that she has a place in his lifeโ€ฆ it could be insincere, sincere, whatever but it is there in some form and while Ani wonโ€™t recognise it in the state he is in, it will play some role at a later stageโ€ฆ not sure about this coz her volatility has been indicated in the past

However, it is Arshiโ€™s responsibility to decode what is that place and whether it is worth fighting for. A relationship does not get its legitimacy from the naming of itโ€ฆ I know the writers in an ITV medium will try to prove the opposite as they are dealing with a lot of sentiments about marriage being the real deal etc but this narrative has throughout only told me one thing.. itโ€™s the feelings in oneโ€™s heart that has primacy over everything elseโ€ฆ wrong or right, Ani -Jhanakโ€™s love canโ€™t be defined in a relationship with only a name.

Shubho needs to get that if he is wrong he cant expect his son to follow him . Tanuja is his mom.. Yes, but a maa has more to do than making him stop from doing things. There is a warmth and affection associated with maa.

Anirudh's reality that if Jhanak staking her dignity infront of the world, would have some truth in it. Even though his memory is deceiving him, he trying to understand her now when she is sick. The reality that he insulted, taunted, misbehaved with her .

I think more than anything, Ani is holding on to one aspect in Adiโ€™s conversationโ€ฆ Adi said Jhanak wanted him to inform Aniโ€ฆ.Its that straw he is clutching atโ€ฆ..after she told him she would have nothing to do with him. despite everything that transpired Ani always looks for ways to be part of Jhanakโ€™s lifeโ€ฆeven when his anger gets the better of him he is looking for ways in which he can remain relevant in Jhanakโ€™s life. Ofc this situation is of her health so he would have gone anyways but the spring in his step and conviction to fight BH and Arshi comes from that straw he is clutching at. He is her rishtedaar or well wisher whatever shape or form Jhanak will let him be. The point about Jhanakโ€™s conviction making his conviction stronger but always when she chooses him..

Jhanak realising all her curses are just words when she wishes for him to be happy always. Her dilemma on if he will come, will she be able to meet her one last time...

True Jhanak will also be the one to understand his dilemma soonishโ€ฆ just not sure which will be the trigger, Arshi showdown or BBG reveal?

Aditya needs to calm down.. He may be her friend. Be there. Dont judge Aniruddh as he doesnt know the reality of Jhanak and Anirudh. Their love, struggles, attachment.

A good episode which gives more hope . ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Hi Maya

Nice write up.. some of my thoughts I have answered in BOLD aboveโ€ฆ.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

whatever he does but he make sure that jhanak does get insulted . Why AK is opposing ANI so much bcoz ani insult her so many times. During ad shoot and now in mumbai also. He loves jhanak but he respects jhanak also . When jhanak asked him to make a call he did that . He is a true friend and somewhere he knows that Ani can never give happiness to jhanak bcoz of his possessiveness and also his complicated life due to Arshi

Does he know Anirudh in and out that he can decide how bad or good he is !!!.

He saw him only twice .

Does he know how Jhanak and Anirudh relationship is?

Does he know Anirudh has risked his life for Jhanak?

He is judging on the basis of half info he has from Jhanak.

Jhanak from day one has rejected him and made it clear she loves only Anirudh, still he is keeping on proposing her in different ways . Bad mouthing about Anirudh to her, trying to brain wash her when she is critical , in physical pain. Is that the love he has for her.

He called him on her request, but if he was a good friend of Jhanak would he tell Anirudh you need not come, you would be happy to know her condition....taunts !!!

He is double faced, he challenging Anirudh in Mumbai that he will win her ( is she a game to win!!) , misleading him saying Jhanak wishes same , instigating him and then behaving soft and caring towards Jhanak....

He loves Jhanak fine... Be there. Why is he demanding answers from him. Why is Anirudh answerable to him. !!!

Aditya if he is a good friend, should help Jhanak to unite with Anirudh as he is the one who knows they both love each other.

Not try his luck by creating MU or instigating Anirudh.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 55 minutes ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lucifer666

If she goes back to BH I swear I will lose it. Ani aur J ka koi bhi romance agar possible hai toh paagal Bose aur Arshi se door hi possible hai. I hope against all hope that the two somehow confess to each other. Although inn dono gadho se mujhe koi umeed toh nahi hai. smiley19

Arshi going back to BH , then what drama they will show without jhanak. Even what scenes ANI will shoot. I guess either ANI stays in mumbai to care for jhanak then BBG reveal comes in picture. Without Arshi and Jhanak ANI will not have any scenes in BH. So eithe rhe stays in Mumbai or He brings jhanak back to BH. I doubt he will stay in AK flat where jhanak stays so mostly he will take her to BH till movie shoot starts. There are so many possibilities. Now SK will be active , so BBG reveal also might take. AK is like Arshi without any self respect so if jhanak comes back again to mumbai he won't have any issue
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

https://youtu.be/xr4wPSQt1fQ?si=9eK2faf9BRUNYaHd

I think ani meeting to Jhanak before operation and also signed paper

Yes varsh...bts out...Ani signed on paper...and requested nurse to allow him to meet j. He goes to meet J

Bts ended

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was so impressed with Jethu and Bodoma today...they are Ani's true parentsโฃ๏ธ

The way Jethu shut Laal's mouth...just wow!

....and Bodomaa...she was so calm and composed...yet so rational...the way she gave respect to Runak relationship...Ani ka Jhanak ki taraf jhukao...Ani ki kamjori hai Jhanak...and most importantly...she, without uttering any disgraceful word, normalised the possibility of intimacy or baby between Runak as they were married!โค๏ธ

Edited by Dibya_C - 9 hours ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

That is what Anirudh is all about.

He doesn't force relationship on her.

The birthday night he spoke of how he remembers the marriage... How it was special for him, how he cherishes it.... The moment she said she doesnt want to speak about it he stopped. He didnt force her nor did he speak about it further .

The kashmir confrontation by Jhanak, the moment she spoke of haq.. He said haq mango Jhanak... He is expecting her to ask for it. Not that he will force it on her .

The annulment he wanted her to stop, why , not because he cant fight for it.. Or because he wanted to marry Arshi and live happily ever after!!!.

Its because Jhanak signed it.. For him its always that the marriage was circumstantial, the consent of both of them were absent in it.

And how can he force Jhanak in such a relationship. He tried his best to know her feelings. Directly, indirectly before she went to Kashmir for her exams.

But Jhanak didnt accept the marriage to him nor her love. So he didnt have anything to fight for their relationship. For what and for whom would he fight. Its a one sided relation in his understanding....

Later they both started doing things for them , but never ever did the marriage, husband, wife tag come in between them. He can do things for her and fight the world for her but he wont force the relation on her until and unless she accept it herself.

Like he said today, if Jhanak can stake her dignity in front of the world there should be something in that. He trying to understand her itself is a grace as he can now relate to all her words of " I couldn't stop you that night " ... And that their relation is now that of a husband and wife. Now when he needs to sign the paper I so hope he signs it has her husband connecting the dots that she accepts him as her husband.

Yes you have given the instancesโ€ฆ each of them and so many more have this right out at the forefront.

I hope Jhanak recognises the mountains he climbed to reach hereโ€ฆhopefully she will know whenever before operation would be lovely as she said I want to see you onceโ€ฆ

Even if that doesnโ€™t happen, when she sees him she will know he fought some battles to be here.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes varsh...bts out...Ani signed on paper...and requested nurse to allow him to meet j. He goes to meet J

Bts ended

As expected, he has signed as relative only. But if you sign as relative you need to mention the relation. Not sure.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

As expected, he has signed as relative only. But if you sign as relative you need to mention the relation. Not sure.

Relation has to mention definitely

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Hi Maya

Nice write up.. some of my thoughts I have answered in BOLD aboveโ€ฆ.

Yes, off late after the aag incident he has given her validation as his wife. And I guess the writer closed track with Anirudh exposing the truth, as your health was not ok sums it up.

He taking all her tantrums, being mute, adjusting to everything was due this aspect as we have seen the doctor advising him that she would go into trauma if she is hurt specially emotional. So he accepting the marriage at that point can be taken only as that.

Now that she is fit and fine , he has been constantly telling her you can move if you are not happy as they are not legally married.

Well, that is not so easy but as of now the writer is projecting it so.

And if Arshi is concerned its not today or yesterday he has made it clear to her even after Tejas exposing the marriage. You can break the marriage, I wont stop you. Right from there she has had many opportunities to break her marriage with him and walk away , keeping her self respect in tact. But she chose him as something which she couldn't lose to Jhanak!!!!

If today she doesnt walk away from his life, it would be deceiving herself as he was clear to her. Its Jhanak I chose between you two. Whether as rishtedaar, well wisher, Karibi what ever it is. He has prioritised Jhanak over her.

So even if they were married, she should have walked away and opted for a divorce. But since here there is no legal validation, nor the love she can has to make her choice than playing victim card and blaming Anirudh . He may not do anything to dilute the relation, but she needs to decide her life now. Its her life which she is destroying in this victim play or in her game against Jhanak.

What is she waiting for now.

But Arshi has to be between them and so the writer will keep her relevant and may be we can even witness Anirudh trying to bring her back.๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Yes, he will be so happy from within as he was never acknowledged by Jhanak in a way he wanted. Jhanak considering him as a part of her life would be an achievement for him .

I didnt know how to reply in the same post.. So here , my thoughts for the highlighted ones...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 8 hours ago