Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

congratulations on new thread!…

thank you Anjuji for opening it ❀️

hope this thread will have confession from Jhanak to Anirudh and her heartfelt apology to him

also, hope Ani will tell Arshi he loves Jhanak only

fingers crossed, touchwood 🀞🀞🀞

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/jjhanak55/status/1839928097165971493?s=46 yeh lo confirmed news hai . Jhaadi reached Kolkata . Ab kyon gaye hai woh pata nahi hai. Minton wedding to nahi hogi . Mostly ani related kuch hoga . Minton wedding hota to why would AK will come and Meenu also would have been in the shoot location. My guess AnI and Arshi went for holiday . Now ani have to tell what he feels for jhanak. He is gayab the. Arshi informed BH. Chhoton and Sasti celebrity came to search. Chhoton must have informed jhanak so she came with AK. ANI was sitting behind must be doing make up or something or small injury on his face due to accident

Edited by shanakanj - 3 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why she is coming to BH, she shouldn't come. If anything happens to Anni it's not her responsibility and saath mein her dum challa is coming to create more problems smiley23

Edited by Pearl_219 - 3 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Why she is coming to BH, she shouldn't come. If anything happens to Anni it's not her responsibility and saath mein her dum challa is coming to create more problems smiley23

Uts the same way like ANI went to mumbai. Even that was not his responsibility. But still he went. Obviously this meeting is again lollipop . Iska outcome kuch nahi hoga . Jyada se jyada what I see Anishi ka break up ho sakta hai but there will be no progress for runak.
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Uts the same way like ANI went to mumbai. Even that was not his responsibility. But still he went. Obviously this meeting is again lollipop . Iska outcome kuch nahi hoga . Jyada se jyada what I see Anishi ka break up ho sakta hai but there will be no progress for runak.

Dono ne acha drama laga rakha ha better stay out of each other lives. Jab rishta nahi rakhna, actual mein she don't hate him. But madam's image is above her love.

Problem yeh nahi ha that she'll come and leave inke Anne se saath problems aate hain 🀣wohe aik dosray ko hurt ker k nikal lainga. 😝yeh outcome hoga is visit ka bhi. Aur chalo aa bhi rahi ho us dum challay ko mat Lao. 😌smiley36

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/jjhanak55/status/1839928097165971493?s=46 yeh lo confirmed news hai . Jhaadi reached Kolkata . Ab kyon gaye hai woh pata nahi hai. Minton wedding to nahi hogi . Mostly ani related kuch hoga . Minton wedding hota to why would AK will come and Meenu also would have been in the shoot location. My guess AnI and Arshi went for holiday . Now ani have to tell what he feels for jhanak. He is gayab the. Arshi informed BH. Chhoton and Sasti celebrity came to search. Chhoton must have informed jhanak so she came with AK. ANI was sitting behind must be doing make up or something or small injury on his face due to accident

thank you for tagging me smiley27

well I don’t want Jhanak to come near Ani with or without her BFF AK, hate this duo of liars now. smiley7

Once Jhanak starts to repent what she did I will see if I can relate to her character smiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

thank you for tagging me smiley27

well I don’t want Jhanak to come near Ani with or without her BFF AK, hate this duo of liars now. smiley7

Once Jhanak starts to repent what she did I will see if I can relate to her character smiley36

arshi comes with Anni kuch relevant lagta ha because he knows her from a long time. Aur yeh AK ko kitne time se jaante ha. isne apne personal life mein itna enter kar dea k yeh ub Anni aur uske personal life mein bhi interfere ker raha ha.

Anni ko further hurt kerne k Lea she is coming to BH with her dum challa. Stay away from him. Yeh hamadari kerna band kero. Anni went Mumbai because he knows j ka no one is in this world but his family is there sanbhaal lege use.

And why I'm not liking j now. agar usne I love you bol dea tha to I love you too bol deti na jaati Kolkata as his wife bol dete aap phele arshi Didi se apnay matters settle Karen then i'll will come or I need time. In madam ne full stop laga dea. I hate you, you are a cheater ,liar etc etc.

As AY said I love you bol kar uske insecurity ko full stop laga deti. Kuch hope to deti use.she killed him that day, ubhe kyun marham rakhne aa rahi ha😏

Edited by Pearl_219 - 3 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

arshi comes with Anni kuch relevant lagta ha because he knows her from a long time. Aur yeh AK ko kitne time se jaante ha. isne apne personal life mein itna enter kar dea k yeh ub Anni aur uske personal life mein bhi interfere ker raha ha.

Anni ko further hurt kerne k Lea she is coming to BH with her dum challa. Stay away from him. Yeh hamadari kerna band kero. Anni went Mumbai because he knows j ka no one is in this world but his family is there sanbhaal lege use.

And why I'm not liking j now. agar usne I love you bol dea tha to I love you too bol deti na jaati Kolkata as his wife bol dete aap phele arshi Didi se apnay matters settle Karen then i'll will come or I need time. In madam ne full stop laga dea. I hate you, you are a cheater ,liar etc etc.

As AY said I love you bol kar uske insecurity ko full stop laga deti. Kuch hope to deti use.she killed him that day, ubhe kyun marham rakhne aa rahi ha😏

agree Asrina, J should have not been so harsh with Ani, bereham hai woh, please Jhanak fans forgive me, I just can’t understand her anymore πŸ’”πŸ˜ž

Bold πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

DiLaila thumbnail

Jhanak POV is understandable when Ani CAed her about the baby, and I understand her and her feelings, but Ani asked for forgiveness from her in the hospital, did not even care if she lives with AK and they have physical relationship

when people say that he is two timer now when Arshi is his partner and he doesn’t tell her about Jhanak, let’s give him time, he is in heartbroken state now, he lost his love, give him a break

Did people ever go through heartbreak in their life? It hurts so much that people go into depression, cannot even clean themselves because they lose strength to eat, drink, sleep, days and night these people are upset, they don’t find any reason to live in this world, they exist and breathe but that is it, they can’t do anything about it

and we have audacity to ask Ani to fight with his evil family for Jhanak who threw him away…

I appreciate Ani in the precap has already thought to tell his truth about his love to Jhanak to Arshi, mere liye utna kaafi hai

He at least is trying to be honest…

Edited by DiLaila - 3 days ago