Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Now show is getting boring

Seriously no offense to fans of the show

Acting is good everything but track is going rounds

Ani gets scolding both sides only difference is badi boudi speaking up rest all same tu tu me me

I think arshi needs to tone down she can say those things in a smooth way no need to raise her voice

She is right in a way to demand things I don’t blame her but ani puts her mom in place is big move

But how long will this track goes on

Pata nahi boring hai boss they need big drama now like bose on roads or brij exposed

How long parliament session in Bose goes on like this ..

Ya this bipasa needs a tape on her mouth I hate her blabbering now high time tone her

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Now show is getting boring

Seriously no offense to fans of the show

Acting is good everything but track is going rounds

Ani gets scolding both sides only difference is badi boudi speaking up rest all same tu tu me me

I think arshi needs to tone down she can say those things in a smooth way no need to raise her voice

She is right in a way to demand things I don’t blame her but ani puts her mom in place is big move

But how long will this track goes on

Pata nahi boring hai boss they need big drama now like bose on roads or brij exposed

How long parliament session in Bose goes on like this ..

Ya this bipasa needs a tape on her mouth I hate her blabbering now high time tone her

This is Leena's style of story telling...she is fond of parliamentary sessions at hall...the problem is this kind of set up worked in her regional shows but for national tv audience, if she continues with this style for longer period of time, audience here will loose interest...

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL so Arshi didi wanted to take one more random trip with Ani before shifting abroad? smiley36

Chalo Anishi ka toh samajh aata hai ki Didi has always been waiting to go on honeymoon with Anismiley36.....but yeh AdiNak kis khushi mein holiday pe aaye hain? LOL Jhanak agreed so quickly to go on a trip with AK after refusing just two days back?

So then why is Ani bashed so much for presuming about AdiNak ka rishta? Jhanak holidays le rahi hai with the guy she knows everyone is presuming she's in a relationship with....lol then she will turn around and gaslight people for making the obvious presumption that she has something going on with AK....woh kabhi bhi iske room mein aata hai, ab holidays pe bhi jaa raha hai, what else will anyone conclude? smiley36

Jhanak only keeps repeating to AK that she loves only Ani and will not love anyone else....kabhi Ani ko bola hai yeh Jhanak ne that she will not love anyone other than him? Nope. Ani ko she clear cut said that woh kisi ko bhi choose kar legi but never him....again, then it is not a stretch to conclude she has something going on with AK.

Na na bolte bolte Jhanak trips pe bhi jaa rahi hai AK ke saath toh aage shaadi bhi kar hi sakti haismiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Why she is coming to BH, she shouldn't come. If anything happens to Anni it's not her responsibility and saath mein her dum challa is coming to create more problems smiley23

LOL yeh sahi naam diya hai AK ko....dumchallasmiley36....har jagah Jhanak ki pooch banke ghoom raha haismiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

If Runak come face to face at whatever this holiday location is, I hope Ani doesn't talk to Jhanak.

Let Jhanak do her usual catfight with Didi for whatever reason but Ani should just turn around and walk away I saysmiley36....Jhanak ki wish puri karo about never showing her your shakal...woh saamne bhi aaye toh muh mode lena, Sirjismiley17

Bahut zyada bhaav de diya madam ko Mumbai mein isliye woh ab bahut ud rahi hain....so better to avoid any bhaav nowsmiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL so Arshi didi wanted to take one more random trip with Ani before shifting abroad? smiley36

Chalo Anishi ka toh samajh aata hai ki Didi has always been waiting to go on honeymoon with Anismiley36.....but yeh AdiNak kis khushi mein holiday pe aaye hain? LOL Jhanak agreed so quickly to go on a trip with AK after refusing just two days back?

So then why is Ani bashed so much for presuming about AdiNak ka rishta? Jhanak holidays le rahi hai with the guy she knows everyone is presuming she's in a relationship with....lol then she will turn around and gaslight people for making the obvious presumption that she has something going on with AK....woh kabhi bhi iske room mein aata hai, ab holidays pe bhi jaa raha hai, what else will anyone conclude? smiley36

Jhanak only keeps repeating to AK that she loves only Ani and will not love anyone else....kabhi Ani ko bola hai yeh Jhanak ne that she will not love anyone other than him? Nope. Ani ko she clear cut said that woh kisi ko bhi choose kar legi but never him....again, then it is not a stretch to conclude she has something going on with AK.

Na na bolte bolte Jhanak trips pe bhi jaa rahi hai AK ke saath toh aage shaadi bhi kar hi sakti haismiley36

can we call her characterless/cheater now. Because Anni ko to yehe bola jaata ha πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Nae yahan bhi koe justification ho g 😜

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

can we call her characterless/cheater now. Because Anni ko to yehe bola jaata ha πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Nae yahan bhi koe justification ho g 😜

Aise kaise? She has the perfect loophole na....jhooti shaadi hai but pati asli hai....is loophole ke hisaab se woh kisi ke saath bhi ghoom sakti hai, usko sab allowed haismiley36

Characterless Cheater sirf Ani hai...aap chronology samjhiye please smiley17

Jhanak Devi toh sirf apni company ka prasad baant rahi hain bhakton mein, aur kuch nahinsmiley36

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Janak ne ani ko jitna thukraya itna kisiko nhi thukraya hoga bdi berehem hai....abhi bhi usko koi regrets nhi ani still realized after heart breaking moment ...woh realize krne lga hai ki usne glti kri hai...bt this mahanta ki murat janak rani guilt se jyada ani ko bhulakr agee bdhne ki koshish me usko apne ek words pr bhi regret nhi, today arshi tell some truth bombs ani tum hmesha janak ke piche family bhul jate ho uske piche bhage dode chle jate ho or woh tumhe dhoka de deti reject krke...bt ek baar mere sath yeh rishta nibhake dekho tumhe dhoka to nhi dungi me smiley36smiley36jo bhi bolo arshii ke dailouge me sachayii to hoti hai bs screaming talent na dikha kr slow tone me bolde to didi correct lgne lgegi smiley39pta nhi or agee kya kya dekhna baki hai, upr se durga pooja wala bhi suspense bnakr rkha hai leena aunty nesmiley44smiley44

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Janak ne ani ko jitna thukraya itna kisiko nhi thukraya hoga bdi berehem hai....abhi bhi usko koi regrets nhi ani still realized after heart breaking moment ...woh realize krne lga hai ki usne glti kri hai...bt this mahanta ki murat janak rani guilt se jyada ani ko bhulakr agee bdhne ki koshish me usko apne ek words pr bhi regret nhi, today arshi tell some truth bombs ani tum hmesha janak ke piche family bhul jate ho uske piche bhage dode chle jate ho or woh tumhe dhoka de deti reject krke...bt ek baar mere sath yeh rishta nibhake dekho tumhe dhoka to nhi dungi me smiley36smiley36jo bhi bolo arshii ke dailouge me sachayii to hoti hai bs screaming talent na dikha kr slow tone me bolde to didi correct lgne lgegi smiley39pta nhi or agee kya kya dekhna baki hai, upr se durga pooja wala bhi suspense bnakr rkha hai leena aunty nesmiley44smiley44

If rejection was an Olympic sport, Ani toh easily 10-12 gold medal jeet chuka hota ab tak....woh paida hi bas reject hone ke liye hua hai is show meinsmiley37

3000 episodes bas Ani ko reject hone mein hi jaayengesmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise that bit when Bips mimicked Jhanak was hilarious smiley37

She did woh Jhanak wala voice perfectly...."Sorry Sirji, main is baar galti se pregnant nahin hoon - mujhe is baar tumor ho gaya"smiley37

https://x.com/pega812/status/1839846029505474908