Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

She was so perfect..

I thought for a second how did Jhanak come or is it Anirudh's fb...

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Bipasha se behter Aniruddh aur Jhanak Ko koi nahi samajhta....smiley37....but iss Baar woh fail ho gayi

Lol... Jhanak ne koi sorry nahi bolasmiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Dii pata nahi when are we going to get RuNak...

Many days back I was actually imagining a "Dil toh pagal hai" climax type ka scene between them....when RuNak would confess their love for eachother hugging eachother...

AK would come to Arshi and ask him " are you single now?"smiley37.....

And then my #ArsYa...smiley36....

I was that desperate for RuNak that I was shipping these two celebrities as couplesmiley36

Go ArsYa Go!!Beat Runak in best jodi award!!We are rooting for you!!🀣🀣😝😝

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

This is to elongate Runak separation..I have a feeling...soon Runak will confess their feelings to each other in pura hosh...then when Ani will try to break off, they will blackmail him πŸ’”

First they need to confess to eachother in their senses....No one holds more power than Jhanak in Aniruddh's life...

Aniruddh is miserable because Jhanak and his love for her is his weakness...but the day it will become his strength..he can fight any storm...

Bas confession hosh mein hona chahiye....

And Jhanak needs to set her priorities...no more didi Jaap.....

Par pata nahi kab hoga....I hope jald kuch accha ho

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 days ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jiske jindagi me maa, baap k naam pe aisa shaap mila hai usse narak me Jane se kaun hi rokega!!even death is more peaceful than this suffocation!πŸ’”

You have missed another heartless soul Janak for whom he has fell in love. Janak is the sole reason because of which Ani is willingly going to hell. I am not to forgive Janak for this how much ever they make her mahaan. Ani is the soul of this show and if he is soulless, this show is also the same.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is to elongate Runak separation..I have a feeling...soon Runak will confess their feelings to each other in pura hosh...then when Ani will try to break off, they will blackmail him πŸ’”

Even I think so. Makers knows that if they do register marriage then audience bhaag jaayegi. So now they find another way by which anishi has to stay together even if jhanak also confess to him. Jhanak se na milne ka paper sign karwaya hai. lol 😜 aise bhi

Koi agreement hote hai kya . Iss lawyer ko ko jab kaam karna chayeh tab to kuch nahi kar pata. Aur yeh galti agreement sign karwa raha hai. But if runak ka confession poore hosh mein ho gaya to how they can hold ANI by these papers. I just want to know what clause shubhu has put if he does not go abroad. I just hope it’s some compensation clause only not that Anishi staying together. Compensation se ANI koniya hi farak padega.

Edited by shanakanj - 3 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

What agreementsmiley37...

It would have made sense if they had forced him to register the marriage...but yeh kya hai....

Like ekk annulment sign Kiya tha...I still remember how Arshi didi just couldn't control her excitement and giggledsmiley36..aur hua kya.. Ani Mumbai ki sadak , Mandir , hospital har jagah Jhanak ko apni Biwi bol ke aa Gaya...and they actually think that they can tie Ani up with this agreement...Lol...

But chalo Subho the lawyer returns....

@bold: LOL the agreement will be a plot device same as the annulment....even though the annulment also didn't stop Runak from considering each other husband-wife, but they used that annulment ka excuse to claim that shaadi has been ended....lol

They won't show Anishi marriage registration because that would make it official bigamy/EMA smiley36....isliye yeh random written agreements to control Ani smiley36

But kya hai agreement mein exactly? Just a commitment to go abroad with Arshi? Or something about Jhanak ko kabhi nahin milna phir se? smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

First they need to confess to eachother in their senses....No one holds more power than Jhanak in Aniruddh's life...

Aniruddh is miserable because Jhanak and his love for her is his weakness...but the day it will become his strength..he can fight any storm...

You know what would be an amazing plot twist? LOL if Srishti/Arshi try to blackmail Ani with this agreement or threaten police action against them, Jhanak should threaten them back that she will file police case against Srishti cuz she still has proof of Srishti trying to kill hersmiley37

But main bhi kisse expect kar rahi hoon....lol Jhanak Rani kyun karegi Sirji ki helpsmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

What agreementsmiley37...

It would have made sense if they had forced him to register the marriage...but yeh kya hai....

Like ekk annulment sign Kiya tha...I still remember how Arshi didi just couldn't control her excitement and giggledsmiley36..aur hua kya.. Ani Mumbai ki sadak , Mandir , hospital har jagah Jhanak ko apni Biwi bol ke aa Gaya...and they actually think that they can tie Ani up with this agreement...Lol...

But chalo Subho the lawyer returns....

Zabardast confidence leke aa jaate hain yeh log har baar thinking they can control Anismiley36

But story mein dikha toh yehi rahe hain that Ani keeps paying a big price each time he goes running to Jhanak....so I guess is baar shayad Arshi arrest karva hi de iskosmiley36....Srishti also was talking about police action against Ani so I guess they may file a cheating case against him if he goes against the written agreementsmiley36

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Go ArsYa Go!!Beat Runak in best jodi award!!We are rooting for you!!🀣🀣😝😝

I think someone mentioned Adishi Instead of ArsYa

Adishit or Adishi choose choose smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She will be protector to Ani at some point seeing his miserable condition inflicted by his family, Arshi and Srishti..then she will realise how big a mistake she has committed by pushing him to Arshi..

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 days ago