Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Did she kept flower near to Ani?

I don't know if she's kept the flower yet but she's reached Ani's hospital room and is standing next to his bed while the Yeh Naina song is playing

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1842739005445599251

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Did she kept flower near to Ani?

Yes yes, that is why the whole Trishul scene/Jhanak taking a whole goddess attire! In the pre-cap you see the flower beside Ani when he asks for Jhanak! So flower putting scene will be shown beginning of next epi I'm assuming.

Edited by Sama16 - an hour ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I don't know if she's kept the flower yet but she's reached Ani's hospital room and is standing next to his bed while the Yeh Naina song is playing

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1842739005445599251

Uffffff.....

How much I love this songsmiley42...

This song marks some Beautifully heartfelt moments in the show....... beautiful lyrics..and certain calmness to it..smiley27

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Uffffff.....

This song marks some Beautifully heartfelt moments in the show....... beautiful lyrics..and certain calmness to it..smiley27

Hearing this song after so long really gave the vibes of old Runak coming back, haina? :)

Makers stopped playing their OST totally in between....ab dheere dheere karke some things are coming back.

asmitamohanty thumbnail

LOL this would be next level beizzati for Didi if they show that.....doctors shooing her out of the room cuz Ani's health declined when she showed up smiley37

But honestly right now she hardly seems interested in playing dutiful wife to Ani....she seems more obsessed with keeping Jhanak away from him....

Since we're all playing a guessing game about the precap, I'm going to guess that Jhanak will wake up hearing Ani calling out for her and go rushing to himsmiley36....they will try to show a subconscious connection somehow. Same way Ani woke up saying he could hear Jhanak crying.

Definitely....

They will show their connection in the subconscious level... only....

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Hearing this song after so long really gave the vibes of old Runak coming back, haina? :)

Makers stopped playing their OST totally in between....ab dheere dheere karke some things are coming back.

Yes ...yes...smiley27...

Beech mein they had stopped playing it completely...and that connection in RuNak also was missing.....

But after hearing it today... I seriously felt like old RuNak coming back...

I don't know what will happen in future...but it won't be anything negetive is what I am feeling...

Edited by asmitamohanty - an hour ago
Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I also think makers are having issues with song rights. I was so sad they removed her office dance performance, also "dekha hazaro dafa aap ko" songs from the bday night. They used this song there too.....It kinda does not go there but the song is very beautiful nonetheless!

AreYaar thumbnail

Yes ...yes...smiley27...

Beech mein they had stopped playing it completely...and that connection in RuNak also was missing.....

But after hearing it today... I seriously felt like old RuNak coming back...

I don't know what will happen in future...but it won't be anything negetive is what I am feeling...

Jo bhi negative hona hai, woh sab advance mein hi ho raha hai....lol evil gang going pro max in their levels of evilness in the hospital with all these stunts to block Jhanak from going to Ani makes it more likely ki positive outcome hi hoga Runak ke liye....they will manage to meet and talk despite all these people trying to keep them apart.

Waise toh Leena Aunty doesn't deserve any benefit of doubt from us given her track recordsmiley36.....but phir bhi is baar thoda confidence feel ho raha hai ki Runak ko kuch positive outcome milega instead of usual random MU/seperation....lol

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 42 minutes ago

Uffffff.....

so true. old runak vibes arey tey when this song was played. smiley27