Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Zabardast confidence leke aa jaate hain yeh log har baar thinking they can control Anismiley36

But story mein dikha toh yehi rahe hain that Ani keeps paying a big price each time he goes running to Jhanak....so I guess is baar shayad Arshi arrest karva hi de iskosmiley36....Srishti also was talking about police action against Ani so I guess they may file a cheating case against him if he goes against the written agreementsmiley36

Arshi needs to act!!only dhamki and no kaand ki wajah se hi his family thinks she's extremely decent...kuch karegi tabhi to akal ayega BH ko k she is not the right choice for the family and Ani...

Waise kya hi bolu...baap Jake adhi bahu ko sikhata hai bete se agreement sign karwane k liye...Bibhishan to Gharwale hi hai, Lanka jalane k liye Ram ki kya hi zaroorat!!

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zabardast confidence leke aa jaate hain yeh log har baar thinking they can control Anismiley36

But story mein dikha toh yehi rahe hain that Ani keeps paying a big price each time he goes running to Jhanak....so I guess is baar shayad Arshi arrest karva hi de iskosmiley36....Srishti also was talking about police action against Ani so I guess they may file a cheating case against him if he goes against the written agreementsmiley36

it’s good if they file a case against him based on this agreement, don’t you think?

Then duud ka duud, or pani ka pani ho jayega.

Jhanak will come to save Ani saying they consummated and their annulment is not valid

Can we expect such a twist?

Then whatever Ani signed court will consider invalid as Jhanak can say that his family made him do because they don’t like me as their bahu smiley37

I guess I am expecting too much from Jhanak and her makers smiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mostly the agreement is to not meet jhanak. That’s why ani was arguing so much. Abroad ke liye nahi hoga. Arshi saying jhanak ko saste mein chod diya. I guess compensation hi hoga .Arshi was previously saying abt compensation only .when shubh u will get exposed ani will also face the crisis then jhanak will help them. I don’t think Arshi would like to stay with him if he cheats again.
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

You have missed another heartless soul Janak for whom he has fell in love. Janak is the sole reason because of which Ani is willingly going to hell. I am not to forgive Janak for this how much ever they make her mahaan. Ani is the soul of this show and if he is soulless, this show is also the same.

She will realise her mistakes and breath life into his soul again❣️

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

She will realise her mistakes and breath life into his soul again❣️

Kab? Durga pooja? When is this pooja?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Arshi needs to act!!only dhamki and no kaand ki wajah se hi his family thinks she's extremely decent...kuch karegi tabhi to akal ayega BH ko k she is not the right choice for the family and Ani...

Waise kya hi bolu...baap Jake adhi bahu ko sikhata hai bete se agreement sign karwane k liye...Bibhishan to Gharwale hi hai, Lanka jalane k liye Ram ki kya hi zaroorat!!

LOL let me say this abhi se....even if Arshi pure Bose family ko kangaal kar de, they will all still blame Ani onlysmiley37.....Arshi jo marzi kar le, they will feel she is justified in her retaliation cuz Ani cheated hersmiley36....palat ke Ani ko hi apne misfortunes ke liye blame karenge....that is why all their dialogues about we will support Arshi if she files police case against yousmiley36

As for Ani himself, usko bhi koi farak nahin padne wala Arshi jitna marzi action le le uske khilaaf....uska dukh yehi rahega ki Jhanak ne mujhe reject kar diyasmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Mostly the agreement is to not meet jhanak. That’s why ani was arguing so much. Abroad ke liye nahi hoga. Arshi saying jhanak ko saste mein chod diya. I guess compensation hi hoga .Arshi was previously saying abt compensation only .when shubh u will get exposed ani will also face the crisis then jhanak will help them. I don’t think Arshi would like to stay with him if he cheats again.

Arshi will ALWAYS like to stay with him if the matter is to keep him away from Jhanak... Please don't put Arshi to such high pedestal..she is a leech with no self respect and with a heart full of spite! After knowing all the truths still she is ready to stay with a man who has been taken by another women as husband in every possible way..

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

how do you know? It’s your prediction or in bts they said it? I watch bts on mute before watching episodes so I don’t know what they said smiley36

shanakanj thumbnail

Like ANI also realized his mistake so I guess next track will be jhanak realising her mistake. She can’t keep on ranting him as jhootha , liar and matlabi. There has to be some development. Some one on X tag saying due to this agreement SK will try to file a case against him but actually they are not married and jhanak might come to save him nullifying the annulment as they have consummated. It will backfire them.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

how do you know? It’s your prediction or in bts they said it? I watch bts on mute before watching episodes so I don’t know what they said smiley36

it’s my prediction . The dialogues are not audible