Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

how can we be sure if it is a holiday. Why would they take Choton and Shrishti with them?

Isliye toh confusion hai ki aise kaunse location pe gaye hain where Adinak would run into Anishi and saath mein Choton and Srishti bhi aaye hainsmiley36

Holiday ka scope lag raha hai since woh itna discuss kiya tha jab Jhanak hospital mein thi.....since Jhanak won't agree to go to Kolkata most probably, toh higher chances that they are all bumping into each other in another city smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: Yeah wohi at the minimum, I just don't want Ani to get into wohi usual taunt game with AK or Jhanak....his sadness can come through but faltu ke dialogues ka quota Didi and Jhanak ki catfight ke liye rehne do.

I guess it's too much expectation to hope ki Runak apna usual staring game nahin karenge besharmon ki tarhaansmiley24smiley36....but baaki I hope Ani thoda toh indifference and avoid karne ka koshish kare.

Let Jhanak Rani keep making her usual googly eyes at him cuz unko toh waise bhi sab allowed hai and no one points out how she is also sailing in two boats....lol

Choton kahaan se karega pre-wedding honeymoon with Minu....lol right now toh Minu uski teacher banne waali hai to help him prepare for his correspondence studies. I don't think Minton will get married before Choton completes his graduation....dating phase chalega for nowsmiley36

We are expecting Anirudh to act indifferent before her..but kya pata makers might twist it into something unpredictable like they do always....

Kya pata iss Baar after 3,4 failed attempts Jhanak ke samne hi Ani Arshi Ko bol de...ki he can't be with Arshi...as he loves Jhanaksmiley36....

Fir will Jhanak stand with Sirji??smiley37..yeah Again will start " Arshi di" Jaap once again rejecting him...

I know I am expecting too much...but stillsmiley37

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Isliye toh confusion hai ki aise kaunse location pe gaye hain where Adinak would run into Anishi and saath mein Choton and Srishti bhi aaye hainsmiley36

Holiday ka scope lag raha hai since woh itna discuss kiya tha jab Jhanak hospital mein thi.....since Jhanak won't agree to go to Kolkata most probably, toh higher chances that they are all bumping into each other in another city smiley36

Yes....divine intervention....

Bhagwan Ko bhi kitna overtime karna padta hoga to again & again bring these two in front of eachother.... bhagwan ki Shanti bhi cheen li hai in dono nesmiley37

Varna " Aag" lag jati Arshi ke shaadi me on mandap... specially the Aag that her mother tried to burn Jhanak withsmiley37....

Waise kuch bolne Ko toh hai nahi uss track ke baare mein but what did you think of the entire Aag track???smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

We are expecting Anirudh to act indifferent before her..but kya pata makers might twist it into something unpredictable like they do always....

Kya pata iss Baar after 3,4 failed attempts Jhanak ke samne hi Ani Arshi Ko bol de...ki he can't be with Arshi...as he loves Jhanaksmiley36....

Fir will Jhanak stand with Sirji??smiley37..yeah Again will start " Arshi di" Jaap once again rejecting him...

I know I am expecting too much...but stillsmiley37

LMAO kyun bechare Ani ko phir se beizzati ke liye setup karva rahi hosmiley37....if he ever does this, ek toh Jhanak will deny everything by saying Chhiiii main aap jaise aadmi se kabhi pyar nahin kar saktismiley36...... and dusri taraf se Didi bhi Ani ka collar pakad legi ki tum dhokebaaz hosmiley37

Jhanak and standing with Sirji? Hell will freeze over before that day comessmiley36

tellyme thumbnail

LOL so Arshi didi wanted to take one more random trip with Ani before shifting abroad? smiley36

Chalo Anishi ka toh samajh aata hai ki Didi has always been waiting to go on honeymoon with Anismiley36.....but yeh AdiNak kis khushi mein holiday pe aaye hain? LOL Jhanak agreed so quickly to go on a trip with AK after refusing just two days back?

So then why is Ani bashed so much for presuming about AdiNak ka rishta? Jhanak holidays le rahi hai with the guy she knows everyone is presuming she's in a relationship with....lol then she will turn around and gaslight people for making the obvious presumption that she has something going on with AK....woh kabhi bhi iske room mein aata hai, ab holidays pe bhi jaa raha hai, what else will anyone conclude? smiley36

Jhanak only keeps repeating to AK that she loves only Ani and will not love anyone else....kabhi Ani ko bola hai yeh Jhanak ne that she will not love anyone other than him? Nope. Ani ko she clear cut said that woh kisi ko bhi choose kar legi but never him....again, then it is not a stretch to conclude she has something going on with AK.

Na na bolte bolte Jhanak trips pe bhi jaa rahi hai AK ke saath toh aage shaadi bhi kar hi sakti haismiley36

Not seen the holiday BTS. But so much agree on Jhanak giving too much lee way to AK going on vacation with AK. Ani ke saath she was always - "I am uncomfortable" and with AK, all her discomfort is gone. Aisa kya dukh diya Ani ne isse. He is CAed for helping her. He listens with his mouth shut. I felt for the guy in the last epi. He seems to have gone on suicidal mode. Jisko jo kerna hai ker lo mode.

AK, just got her the movie, he is a star, it is easy. The way Ani git her modeling assignments, it was so tough for him, she was never thankful to him.

Also, why does she forget, many a times Ani was ready to leave Arshi but she pushed him to her and then tries to play victim card.

Really feel for Ani, this guy, even we bash him, but it is his goodness. Both Arshi and J play victim card to him, sunaoo him so much and he is just taking it all from all side. What fun is he having. All he is trying to not hurt anyone and in process just getting hurt.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bhagwan Ko bhi kitna overtime karna padta hoga to again & again bring these two in front of eachother.... bhagwan ki Shanti bhi cheen li hai in dono nesmiley37

Varna " Aag" lag jati Arshi ke shaadi me on mandap... specially the Aag that her mother tried to burn Jhanak withsmiley37....

Waise kuch bolne Ko toh hai nahi uss track ke baare mein but what did you think of the entire Aag track???smiley36

Asmita i think πŸ€” this is not your prediction.this is your wish ☺️

AreYaar thumbnail

Yeh log itne bade bade vows karte waqt yeh kyun bhool jaate hain ki Kolkata and Mumbai ke ilaava bhi bahut cities hain jahaan they can bump into each other anytime smiley36

Bhagwaan fed up hoke shayad Ani ko apne paas bula hi lein to end this vicious cycle and sabko shaanti mil jaaye jab two-timing villain hi equation se hat jaayesmiley17smiley36....Ani ne marne ki baat ki toh his own mom also barely reactedsmiley37....sirf Jethu, Bodomaa and Apu di ne kuch concern dikhaya....lol baaki whole family is so excited to send ghar ka beta far away from themsmiley37

Re: aag track...bakwaas hi tha, aur kyasmiley36...whole thing was nonsense from start to finish. Itna build up dene ke baad invalidate ho gaya and ab toh Ani bhi thak gaya hai reminding everyone that Srishti tried to burn Jhanak....he's more focused on the recent crimes of his fathersmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Not seen the holiday BTS. But so much agree on Jhanak giving too much lee way to AK going on vacation with AK. Ani ke saath she was always - "I am uncomfortable" and with AK, all her discomfort is gone. Aisa kya dukh diya Ani ne isse. He is CAed for helping her. He listens with his mouth shut. I felt for the guy in the last epi. He seems to have gone on suicidal mode. Jisko jo kerna hai ker lo mode.

AK, just got her the movie, he is a star, it is easy. The way Ani git her modeling assignments, it was so tough for him, she was never thankful to him.

Also, why does she forget, many a times Ani was ready to leave Arshi but she pushed him to her and then tries to play victim card.

Really feel for Ani, this guy, even we bash him, but it is his goodness. Both Arshi and J play victim card to him, sunaoo him so much and he is just taking it all from all side. What fun is he having. All he is trying to not hurt anyone and in process just getting hurt.

@bold: Ani ka problem hi yehi hai ki he tries to do too much without understanding that he can't please and manage everyone. As you said, woh yeh sab koi ayyaashi ke liye toh kar nahin raha that he wants to keep both girls in his life for his own enjoyment....Arshi ki zimmedaari pehle se li hui thi and upar se family se constant pressure hai to pacify Arshi toh he is not being able to cut off fully and Jhanak se woh pyar karta hai toh woh bhi let go nahin kar paa raha....ismein kisi bhi angle se Ani ke liye toh kuch bhi fun nahin.

Meanwhile Jhanak literally got set up for success by Ani only....he's the one who got her the modeling assignments that helped her earn enough even to run off to Mumbai....he's the reason she even met AK....and now she has the freedom to go with any person she wants....but phir bhi laanchhan toh Ani pe hi lagta hai of two-timing and sailing in two boats like woh mazey kar raha hai dono taraf se.

All Ani needed was some understanding, support and guidance to understand that he can't continue such an existence of going through the motions to please whoever asks....but the people he loves and does so much for - not a single person among them has ever tried to really guide and support him....sab matlabi hain apni problems mein hi busy hain....lol Ani is a fool to try to solve the problems of others....uski problem solve karne kya kabhi bhi koi aaya? Nope.

Edited by AreYaar - 3 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

LMAO kyun bechare Ani ko phir se beizzati ke liye setup karva rahi hosmiley37....if he ever does this, ek toh Jhanak will deny everything by saying Chhiiii main aap jaise aadmi se kabhi pyar nahin kar saktismiley36...... and dusri taraf se Didi bhi Ani ka collar pakad legi ki tum dhokebaaz hosmiley37

Jhanak and standing with Sirji? Hell will freeze over before that day comessmiley36

Arrey noooooo Nooo di........

I don't want Ani to make a fool of himself at any cost .. I want him to avoid Jhanak and act indifferent...but makers are really unpredictable....and har cheez ka tamasha banana innhe accha lagta hai...How will they not make a tamasha of such a huge thing...smiley37....but I hope Aisa na ho...

Lol...Arshi didi is gonna grab his collar anyway...The moment Ani will come clean with her...a major round of character assacination , guilt-tripping ,will start..Arshi didi will again SCREAM and inform the whole world on what a dhokhebaaj he is....

But the day this will happen...Subho, Tanuja , Bipasha ka kya hoga....smiley37....

AreYaar thumbnail

Arrey noooooo Nooo di........

I don't want Ani to make a fool of himself at any cost .. I want him to avoid Jhanak and act indifferent...but makers are really unpredictable....and har cheez ka tamasha banana innhe accha lagta hai...How will they not make a tamasha of such a huge thing...smiley37....but I hope Aisa na ho...

Lol...Arshi didi is gonna grab his collar anyway...The moment Ani will come clean with her...a major round of character assacination , guilt-tripping ,will start..Arshi didi will again SCREAM and inform the whole world on what a dhokhebaaj he is....

But the day this will happen...Subho, Tanuja , Bipasha ka kya hoga....smiley37....

@bold: LOL oh their reaction is very easy to predict....they will all declare that Jhanak has done jaadu tona voodoo on Ani to make him say such a thing that he loves Jhanaksmiley37....Arshi bhi 2-3 din se yeh jaadu tone waali line waise hi maar rahi hai so she will also presume the same again if Ani declares he loves Jhanak, not hersmiley36

Haan pata hi hai ki har taraf se Ani ka hi tamasha banna hai but abhi abhi Jhanak se reject hoke aaya hai toh thodi der ke liye toh usko break de do from one more round of Jhanak Rani ka chhiiiii wala rejection....lol

Edited by AreYaar - 3 days ago