•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 47•°*” - Page 158

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Karan and Kritika...one...

Haan dekha hai....

That was a good show...with a beautiful title song...smiley27

" Kaise kahe ham...hame kitni Mohabbat hai...

Kitni Mohabbat hai"smiley27

Dil pe deewangi chah gaye is kadar,

Band ankhon se bhi mujh ko tu aye nazar ❤️

Aisey shows baar baar repeat me dekhny ka dil krta hn or ek hmara ye show ab to previous good episodes dekhny se b dar lagta hn 😥

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Second option ke liye Jhanak serial na toh kabhi bana tha aur na he logon ne Arshi ko dekhne ke liye apna waqt barbaad kiya tha.

So I am opting for 1 option smiley4

Option 1 for me too
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

But why such a track , that is degrading the male lead naa..

Lift your titular character , but why degrade Anirudh. Isn't he your lead character too ....

Wasnt he the one who told her she was talented in the whole family...wasnt he the one who gave her ad modelling ...

Just rubbish story telling ...

Cant they show him same supporting her than degrading him....

Just uplifting titular character and parallel lead and degrading male lead is so off ...

He was an adorable male lead in ITV .

I didnt watch so many episodes now ,just reading updates looks like he is being shown bad ...

Channel and makers sucks.....

Once he marries Arshi why show him realise Jhanak was precious , that is hell more degrading him...for him was it necessary that she has be famous when he could help her and has done it ...

This is not female empowerment ..makers and channel need to differentiate ....

Tagged all even though its nothing worth discussing by us ..but irritated with Anirudh being blamed all over social media 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

what i see is they are degrading both fl and ml characters to uplift side character i dont even consider her pl.Ppl are not liking both J and Ani and some on tt even felt sorry for Arshismiley18

see Ani is blind in his anger and hurt he needs a jerk to come back to his senses...right now J is infront of his eyes,he is venting out his anger on her and her actions and silence is making him even more angry..i also dont want to see him reget his deeds after marrying Arshi(which i dont think will happen) , he needs to realise it before the shaadi,like if J is missing..like he needs a smack on his headsmiley36

Anger can make you do stupid things and blind your vision....Ani is an smart guy but when it comes to emotions he cant handle it.

i still have hope in him.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

glad then I don’t miss anything smiley36

u wont miss anything even if u dont watch it for a monthsmiley36

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Most vengeful of eo Couple

Coz Leena wants a Hate Story to begin smiley7

Originally posted by: vira76

Sahi hai !! If we cannot become the happiest couple in the world …

Let’s become the saddest couple in the world !

Couple goals ! 😂😂😂

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

smiley36smiley36 Mudur pulao aur yakhni bana legi, Mujra karlegi, shaadi ki tayari bhi karlegi

Bass self respect aur career ki baat na ho

Jhanak : woh kya hota hai sirji koi new recipe hai? maine kabhi suna nahismiley37smiley37

Edited by EmeraldStar - 3 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

u wont miss anything even if u dont watch it for a monthsmiley36

that’s for sure smiley36 I have to give it a miss till Monday smiley36
EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

that’s for sure smiley36 I have to give it a miss till Monday smiley36

not intetested to watch or weekend masti?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

not intetested to watch or weekend masti?

both smiley2smiley36

Word Count: 1

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

One thing is for sure honi hai ab:

Last 3 episodes se Jahnak is getting an extreme level of humiliation from everyone, including her love, his family, and neighbors, which significantly hastens her breaking point and strongly urges her to become successful so that she can confront Anirudh, mainly this time, as she's feeling highly betrayed and tortured by him.

She's leaving BH for sure, as well as Anirudh, which is highly essential in her case to let everyone understand her importance.

The only question left is the upcoming equation with Anirudh.

1.First probability, makers will create an unwanted situation where Ani will marry her to save her from Shristi, but Jhanak will still leave him since he already hates her and so does she. Anirudh will go after Jhanak as he still badly loves her, and maybe he will get a hint about Jhanak's feelings too. All he will ensure is Jhanak stays protected and keeps progressing in her career.

Most importantly, he will create various opportunities without letting her know and remain happy by seeing her successful, which will eventually prove his famous dialogues: "Me jaha kahi bhi honga, tmhey door se dekh ker khush rahoonga" "Tmarey her qadam per tmarey sath na hi bhi rahoon phir bhi sath rahoonga." However, Jhanak will later on be aware of his efforts so then she'll confess her feelings as that time Anirudh will be a totally changed and improved person.

2. Second probability, Anirudh will still marry Arshi, and Jhanak will leave him forever. She might encounter him in the future after becoming famous and successful. At that time, Anirudh will be aware of Shristi’s envious plans as well as Arshi's true face being revealed. Then, he will break up with Arshi and go after Jhanak to woo her.

I literally want the first one to be fulfilled as in this way, they'll be married, Jhanak will have a strong push to become independent and successful while Ani will remain with her like her shadow by providing his assistance in every regard. At that time, both will have various times to interact with eachother with different mindset as well as staying away from the toxic family.

Their love will surely bloom and intensify further with more value, understanding, and respect for each other. ❤️

Wo bichar rahey hain,

Phirse milny ke liye! 💯

I don't want either to happen. I do not want Runak marriage at this point at all. With the way Ani is doing PDA and insulting Jhanak, I, in no case want a girl to marry the man who romances with other girl to show you down and to make you express,,, then the relationship will be very toxic.

And with this Ani, who is so moody and treats her so bad, I don't want Jhanak gets any help from him. I want her to achieve on her own. Only if Ani behaves well only then she should take his help/

And point 2 - I do not want J to marry a Ani, who had married Arshi in front of her while hurting her.

All I want is no marriage now and for long time.