Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 hours ago

jhanak on fire today for a change !!smiley27smiley27smiley37shubo and tanuja ki achi band bajadismiley37\smiley37 she finally saw him & placed the flower it seems like..

precap made arshi degrade even lower albeit it was a bit filmy with the tripping scene. but lets see

Edited by MJ_1009 - 2 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

jhanak on fire today for a change !!smiley27smiley27smiley37shubo and tanuja ki achi band bajadismiley37\smiley37 she finally saw him & placed the flower it seems like..

precap made arshi degrade even lower albeit it was a bit filmy with the tripping scene. but lets see

Looks like now Arshi will be in vamp mode no bechari game anymore. Better for everyone. Mostly I guess ani will accept jhanak as wife but then Arshi will use the papers to make them separate
Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Looks like now Arshi will be in vamp mode no bechari game anymore. Better for everyone. Mostly I guess ani will accept jhanak as wife but then Arshi will use the papers to make them separate

Honestly kind of happy about this, 300 epis done, so about time she does physical harm to Jhanak and she gets clarity that her Arshi didi jaap needs to end.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanakanj

shristi praising arshi's action be like what kind of mother praises her own child for tripping another person? be it intentional or unintentionally. smiley29

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

Given how Arshi pushed her, it's clear she did that so she goes in, instead of Jhanak. I think Ani's health will fully decline when Arshi will go in. Then Jhanak will go in to stabilize things...

LOL this would be next level beizzati for Didi if they show that.....doctors shooing her out of the room cuz Ani's health declined when she showed up smiley37

But honestly right now she hardly seems interested in playing dutiful wife to Ani....she seems more obsessed with keeping Jhanak away from him....

Since we're all playing a guessing game about the precap, I'm going to guess that Jhanak will wake up hearing Ani calling out for her and go rushing to himsmiley36....they will try to show a subconscious connection somehow. Same way Ani woke up saying he could hear Jhanak crying.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, thanks tor the update. Got busy with Navrathri Golu visits, is the episode worth watching?

Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, thanks tor the update. Got busy with Navrathri Golu visits, is the episode worth watching?

The epi was mostly J fighting the Bose, Adi/Chotton defending her and only 3 secs of Ani in bed towards the end with usual ApuLalon in the middle so, I guess you can skip it if you want lmao!

Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Since we're all playing a guessing game about the precap, I'm going to guess that Jhanak will wake up hearing Ani calling out for her and go rushing to himsmiley36....they will try to show a subconscious connection somehow. Same way Ani woke up saying he could hear Jhanak crying.

For sure, something subconscious because when Jhanak fainted in the precap, we saw Ani collapsing again, so this makes sense!

Imagine Chotton and Adi just did not see Arshi pushing her.....that be something -___-

I really hope Adi-Chotton hands it to Arshi like who tf pushes someone that hard in a goddamn hospital...

Edited by Sama16 - 2 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The epi was mostly J fighting the Bose, Adi/Chotton defending her and only 3 secs of Ani in bed towards the end with usual ApuLalon in the middle so, I guess you can skip it if you want lmao!

Did she kept flower near to Ani?

AreYaar thumbnail

For sure, something subconscious because when Jhanak fainted in the precap, we saw Ani collapsing again, so this makes sense!

Imagine Chotton and Adi just did not see Arshi pushing her.....that be something -___-

I really hope Adi-Chotton hands it to Arshi like who tf pushes someone that hard in a goddamn hospital...

Even if Choton/AK didn't see Arshi pushing Jhanak, there will still be plenty of drama going on in the hospital cuz Arshi hardly hides her hateful face from anyone....both Choton and AK are capable of telling her off for bashing Jhanak. And Apu di will likely land there soon too to defend Jhanak and bash Arshi smiley36.......Major good gang v/s evil gang faces offs will happensmiley36

Arshi didi is just digging her own grave with all these cheap desperate tricks....Jhanak will still manage to get to Ani and everyone will see that Jhanak is responsible for saving his life.