•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 45•°*” - Page 155

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

The only hope I have now is Jhanak fainting tomorrow in between this Ai Buro Bhaat Rasam (Can't believe I actually want that🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

Ani's PDA session will be stopped & his mask will fall off at that moment only...

He can only understand things when she is visibly hurt in front of him....

So, the moment she will faint in front of him he will leave everything & run behind her...

I want to see Arshi & evil gang's utare huye face now at any cost after that inhuman clapping session of them...

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

My semi final match also stuck & not starting to distract smiley19… this rain 😤😤😤😤😤

Crying for Ani - the rains I mean😃

Siddyyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I skipped most of it. I ws looking forward to the episode but ..

These people are just too heartless . How can u celebrate someone's pain infront of them 😔 💔

Originally posted by: parna21

Girls I watched only last 3 mins of episode including Precap - cz I wanted to avoid Annulment papers signing dramaaasmiley11

I can only feel this way after those full last 3 mins

Thuuu.Gif GIF

Precap too

Kavalai Vendam Kajal Aggarwal GIF

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Crying for Ani - the rains I mean😃

2 wickets down & now rain smiley26🤦‍♀️ no tv show I can enjoy today smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Girls I watched only last 3 mins of episode including Precap - cz I wanted to avoid Annulment papers signing dramaaasmiley11

Thuuu.Gif GIF

Precap too

Ani deserves more worst than this

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

The only hope I have now is Jhanak fainting tomorrow in between this Ai Buro Bhaat Rasam (Can't believe I actually want that🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

Ani's PDA session will be stopped & his mask will fall off at that moment only...

He can only understand things when she is visibly hurt in front of him....

So, the moment she will faint in front of him he will leave everything & run behind her...

I want to see Arshi & evil gang's utare huye face now at any cost after that inhuman clapping session of them...

Mee too. Jitna pain usko diya hn ab 300x return miley in sbko...

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

that bad huh

Thuuu.Gif GIF

Precap too

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

MY AI prompt for the cake.

Ah, the bittersweet symphony of love gone awry! 🍰 Allow me to craft a cake that captures the essence of this scorned lover’s melodrama. Picture it: a three-tiered confection, each layer revealing a different facet of his emotional turmoil.

Layer 1: The Base of Bitterness The foundation is a dense, dark chocolate cake, infused with the bitterness of unrequited love. It’s soaked in a syrup made from crushed hopes and dashed dreams. The edges are jagged, representing the sharp barbs of his wounded pride.

Layer 2: Jealousy Swirls The middle layer swirls with envy. Here, we have alternating ribbons of green (the color of jealousy) and red (the color of passion). The green strands represent his simmering resentment as he watches her move on. The red strands? Well, those are the remnants of his heartstrings, still tugging at her memory.

Layer 3: Passive-Aggressive Frosting Finally, the top layer is coated in a thick, sugary frosting. But beware—it’s laced with passive aggression! The frosting spells out cryptic messages: “I’m fine,” “Just living my best life,” and “No, really, I’m totally over it.” The sprinkles? Crushed hopes, of course.

And perched on this cake, like a brooding cherry on top, is a tiny fondant figure of our scorned lover. His arms are crossed, and his eyes shoot daggers at an imaginary target. His edible tie is slightly askew, symbolizing his unraveling composure.

As for the candle? It’s shaped like a wilted rose, because even in his bitterness, he can’t quite let go of the romance that once bloomed.

There you have it—the “Petty Games of Jealousy” cake. Serve it at your next breakup party, and watch as guests dissect its layers, just like our scorned lover dissects every text message from his ex. Bon appétit! 🕯️🍰

Designer (10).jpg

Thoughts behind this picture smiley42