Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Abhi thik hone k baad bhi kayeee dino tak weakness ka drama karega banda!J ko paas Jo rakhna hai!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Matlab you are manifesting ki Arshi ki baat sach prove ho jaaye? smiley36

Ani needs to fake an illness to keep Jhanak close? LOL no I think woh genuinely weak hoga for a bit is baar....Jhanak Rani ki tarhaan superhero nahin na ki tumor ke agle din khade hoke Oscar worthy acting with AK kar lesmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

true Ani always maintained his physical boundaries with her . Even during the arguments when he used to realise ki he was out of limit toh khud hi jakar sorry bol deta tha.

Jhanak don't have limits when it comes to Ani smiley36. Jab sunati hai tab bhi limit cross karti hai or jab sirji ka khayal rakhna hota hai tab bhi she doesn't care about anything. Jab pehli baar accident hua tha Ani ka when she was playing nurse .....ani told her (the nurse) ki main khud kha sakta hu you don't have to feed me and she was offended smiley37smiley37. Kyu sir mera yahi toh kaam hai. Main yeh kaam nahi karungi toh kon karega smiley37. Something about her gets triggered when she see him like this nahi toh khayal rakne wale bhot log hai ....her madness about Ani is only visible when he's sick or hurt.

@bold: This is so true....haha I do remember how hyper she got in that nurse attendant wala track fussing so much over Ani. There was ofcourse her guilt for hurting him and being the cause for his accident but as you said, something gets TRIGGERED in her jab Ani gets sick/hurt....paagalpan dikhta hai ek tarhaan ka in her to take care of him and she gets offended if anyone tries to stop her then....even if that's Ani himself smiley36

In dono ki basic problem hi yehi hai ki inko dikhta nahin ki yeh ek dusre ke liye kitne pagal hain....ek dusre ke jhoot easily buy kar lenge but jo aakhon ke saamne sach hota hai woh dekhte nahinsmiley36

Ani ka hesitation to touch Jhanak many times happens cuz of him feeling unsure of her reaction....but Jhanak rarely feels any such hesitation when her pagalpan gets activated smiley36

Ani enjoys feeding Jhanak more than anything...uske liye he rarely hesitates....haha kal they showed that FB of him feeding that Yakhni and pulav to Jhanak toh yaad aaya ki pehle bas itne mein hi khushi dhund leta tha ki he gets to feed her smiley36....and agar Jhanak usko aage se feed kar de toh aur bhi khush....lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

kya kare rok hi nahi sakte khud ko ,sirji ke halaat dekhke , haq tho hai na , bhaad mein jayee sab 😜

You're right ,at Kashmir fever time she was more touchy than sirji, while she had fever ,Ani was hesitant to check her temperature and to caress her forehead..

LOL yes, woh fever night pe clear example tha how comfortable she was even wiping his mouth after giving him water and stuff....patting his face jaise roz ka kaam hai smiley36

Apart from this, woh date night pe bhi kitne aaraam se Ani ki shirt unbutton kar li....lol jab isko biwi wala haq jamana hota hai toh jhat se kar leti hai but baaki time abla banne ka naatak ki woh toh Arshi didi ke husband hain....lol when has she ever looked at Ani as kisi aur ka husband? Do you do such things with kisi aur ka husband? Iska faltu sati savitri wala natak na.....smhsmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Ani full on throwing his attitude that main apne aap khada ho jaaoonga I don’t need ur help . But finally he has to give in. Even for hospital he is saying koi jaroorat nahi hai. But wife mode on of jhanak . Main decide karoongi ki jaroorat hai ya nahi. She is on full Haq mode of wife. HA main bhi inko nain mattaka karna hai. But I am liking this roothna of ANI bcoz jhanak aur jyada wifey banegi uske liye. smiley36smiley36

Ani is secretly enjoying Jhanak jamaaoing haq on him I'm suresmiley36....attention toh mil rahi hai isi bahaane warna toh Maharani ne jhatak ke khud se door kar diya tha Sirji kosmiley36

Real test is if Jhanak can maintain this wifey mode in front of Arshi didi also ki wahaan backfoot pe chali jaayegi in jealousy/insecurity again if she sees others referring to Arshi as Ani ki wifesmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehal0119

I think there is no reason to bring Kaajal in every scene… it’s so annoying.. she always comes in a scene and keeps saying she has to leave.. if she wants to leave then why come here.. also

Why is appu so obsessed with her.. that whole angle is completely unnecessary in the show

Because she is a sasti copy of Arshismiley36....this is what Arshi has been doing since 300 episodes in Ani's life so now Kajol will do the same in Apu and Lallon's lifesmiley36

Kajol will definitely be a long term problem in AL ki married life....she is keeping herself quite involved in their lives in a passive aggressive way and Apu di is too innocent to get it....lol my guess is that Jhanak will be involved in tackling this problem for Apu di at at some point toosmiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL yes, woh fever night pe clear example tha how comfortable she was even wiping his mouth after giving him water and stuff....patting his face jaise roz ka kaam hai smiley36

Apart from this, woh date night pe bhi kitne aaraam se Ani ki shirt unbutton kar li....lol jab isko biwi wala haq jamana hota hai toh jhat se kar leti hai but baaki time abla banne ka naatak ki woh toh Arshi didi ke husband hain....lol when has she ever looked at Ani as kisi aur ka husband? Do you do such things with kisi aur ka husband? Iska faltu sati savitri wala natak na.....smhsmiley36

Areyyyyyy !!!! That shirt wala scene smiley37smiley37. You know we used to discuss during our last show that how babusahib can go from 0 to 100 .....yaha jhanak ka aise hi hai smiley37smiley37. Jab bhi bolti thi ki mere didi ke husband hai main soch bhi nahi sakti aisa lagta tha apne aap ko hi troll kar Rahi hai πŸ˜„.

She is totally fine in doing all kind of wifely duties bas muh se nahi bolna kuch . During kashmir episode Ani ne toh puch hi liya tha ki agar koi or hota toh bhi aise hi seva karti .....question was greeted by awkward silence smiley42.

And during their ad shoot track the actors were giving interview where hiba in her most innocent voice was repeating the same thing "sirji arshi didi ke Pati hai " ....sath main dono apni hasi control hi nahi kar pa rahe thesmiley37. They both knew aage pata lag jayega ki kiska Pati samajhti hai jhanak rani.

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Makers are giving a lot of build up to Arshi didi ki inhumanity this time.....saara doodh ka doodh paani ka paani karna chahte hain I guesssmiley36

Will anyone point out to Arshi how much Ani did for her when she was in so called "trauma"? And how she's not giving him bare minimum human courtesy also now? Her not trusting Ani or considering him disloyal means he doesn't even deserve humanity now? lol

Will the double standards of the women in this story ever be called out ki bas eternal victimization chalega? smiley36

Also I have to LOL big time at Arshi didi repeating again and again that she knows Ani better than anyone elsesmiley36....haan woh toh dikh raha hai saaf kitna jaanti haismiley36

https://x.com/varshahahaa/status/1841186374977827191

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

Makers are giving a lot of build up to Arshi didi ki inhumanity this time.....saara doodh ka doodh paani ka paani karna chahte hain I guesssmiley36

Will anyone point out to Arshi how much Ani did for her when she was in so called "trauma"? And how she's not giving him bare minimum human courtesy also now? Her not trusting Ani or considering him disloyal means he doesn't even deserve humanity now? lol

Will the double standards of the women in this story ever be called out ki bas eternal victimization chalega? smiley36

Also I have to LOL big time at Arshi didi repeating again and again that she knows Ani better than anyone elsesmiley36....haan woh toh dikh raha hai saaf kitna jaanti haismiley36

Heights of inhumanity! How Ani got in the middle of heartless women. Both Arshi and Janak. Arshi I have no words for her. Feeling bad for Ani who went extra length for her during her tough times. Can Ani server a bare minimum concern from her? It is tough to watch Ani like this.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It is high time Ani has to confess his real feelings to her and put the ball in her court. He should let her know that he can’t never be her husband. If she still wants to continue the marriage then it is up to her.Arshi needs to be taught a lesson this time.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

It is high time Ani has to confess his real feelings to her and put the ball in her court. He should let her know that he can’t never be her husband. If she still wants to continue the marriage then it is up to her.Arshi needs to be taught a lesson this time.

Arshi's behavior has nothing to do with Ani confessing the truth to her. It's clear she already knows the truth even without him telling her.....his body language makes it clear that his heart only pines for Jhanak and he doesn't want to be around Arshi.

There is nothing in this marriage to continue when Ani is just a hollow shell of a person standing in front of her...she's trying to hold on to a ghost. But she doesn't care because for her this is about keeping her "toy" with her at every cost and not letting anyone else have it. Her response always is that she won't leave Ani because then he will go to Jhanak.

Ani doesn't have the courage to break up with her because he feels trapped in the baggage of commitment and now he's weakened even more by his heartbreak over Jhanak....so he won't make any effort to save himself right now.

I'm just finding it funny that while asking Ani to sign the agreement, Arshi was playing victim that she loves him a lot....but now in the room, she is acting cold and ruthless that she doesn't care if he cries or feels unwell, she just wants him to follow orders like a robot now. This is Arshi's definition of "love"? lol