Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Wah they are getting better at this, kal 1am today 12:40am ! Can't say the same about myself smiley36

#SafarKaHiThaMeinSufferKaRaha

Zaher lag rahe hain makers and everything else. 😖
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - dhoodh mein ghol ke , unhe pila do smiley15

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Zaher lag rahe hain makers and everything else. 😖

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Girls I watched only last 3 mins of episode including Precap - cz I wanted to avoid Annulment papers signing dramaaasmiley11

I can only feel this way after those full last 3 mins

Thuuu.Gif GIF

Precap too

Kavalai Vendam Kajal Aggarwal GIF

Edited by parna21 - 3 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

ANI was hurt as he felt rejected by Jhanak as she never valued him and the sindoor . He was expecting to accept the shaadi. He does not have courage to accept the marriage in front of everyone he accepted in his monologue but was expecting from jhanak bcoz she has the fighting spirit. Somehow I can now resonate with AnI . He was always like that he never took courage to tell the truth about their marriage so makers was consistent with his character. I seriously felt bad for ANi today. He has asked jhanak lot of times that do you want this shaadi . He always tries to communicate but jhanak alawa ya pushed him away. ANI can’t tolerate the rejection. I really liked krushal acting today. He knows that jhanak wants the marriage when he saw her shivering hand but she is not fighting for it. He will not show his vulnerable side to jhanak . He rejected the dish made by jhanak. Jhanak is now breaking from inside. Somehow I felt that she was bit dizzy in precap. Her health will deteriorate definetely after the rejected behaviour of ANI. He will now be at the top of jealousy game. At least these scenes are much better than crying ANI.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

My semi final match also stuck & not starting to distract smiley19… this rain 😤😤😤😤😤

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: parna21

Girls I watched only last 3 mins of episode including Precap - cz I wanted to avoid Annulment papers signing dramaaasmiley11

I can only feel this way after those full last 3 mins

Thuuu.Gif GIF

Precap too

Kavalai Vendam Kajal Aggarwal GIF

Khichdi Ye Tujhey Aaj Ho Kya Gaya Hai GIF

Word Count: 0

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanakanj

ANI was hurt as he felt rejected by Jhanak as she never valued him and the sindoor . He was expecting to accept the shaadi. He does not have courage to accept the marriage in front of everyone he accepted in his monologue but was expecting from jhanak bcoz she has the fighting spirit. Somehow I can now resonate with AnI . He was always like that he never took courage to tell the truth about their marriage so makers was consistent with his character. I seriously felt bad for ANi today. He has asked jhanak lot of times that do you want this shaadi . He always tries to communicate but jhanak alawa ya pushed him away. ANI can’t tolerate the rejection. I really liked krushal acting today. He knows that jhanak wants the marriage when he saw her shivering hand but she is not fighting for it. He will not show his vulnerable side to jhanak . He rejected the dish made by jhanak. Jhanak is now breaking from inside. Somehow I felt that she was bit dizzy in precap. Her health will deteriorate definetely after the rejected behaviour of ANI. He will now be at the top of jealousy game. At least these scenes are much better than crying ANI.

yesterday when she made food all happy 😤🤦‍♀️🤯😡😡😡😡 I knew he will reject it smiley40… his hatred he shows fully .. not in double mind.. but when he sees her hurt front of his eyes.. he will loose his control then.. I want to see how long he is holding his hate… forever he will.. ? At some point he should break down
parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mera Dimaag ka Dahi ho gaya hai! Sirf 3 mins se yeh effect hai.....I cant tolerate Ani or Jhanak now.....Gosh I shd go back to my hibernation smiley6smiley39smiley29smiley36

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeh toh hum logo ki rhoj ka haismiley37smiley37

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I agree he confessed whole heartedly ..

But without confession also he had strong emotional attachment with her. I love that Anirudh who stood by her from the time her maa passed away promising her I will be there to fight against your mama to the incredible support he gave her .

The moment he blushed and got ready with performance its was downfall of Anirudh's character .

That was a blunder by makers , they could have made the pandit identify him from hotel lobby or something like that. Why drag it till mandap.

...Anyways what is shown is gone..let them make a come back

Hope makers understand and being the og Anirudh ....

May be we will get a good one later to hype the trp too

Right now Arshi chapter needs to end and it looks impossible as Jhanak's father when revealed her sis and maasi is needed ...

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ No way can we escape Arshi

Why can't they just give some break to Arshi's character ...

That's the only way I'm finding here for some real progression...

She being in the story is making it all worse...