Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

people here, I am listening so much of this grand wedding in SPA'24. Any udea kiska hoga.

Runak seems far away from Shadi, that to grand one

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

people here, I am listening so much of this grand wedding in SPA'24. Any udea kiska hoga.

Runak seems far away from Shadi, that to grand one

LOL there is a segment in SPA about shaadi of Udne Ki Asha leads and usmein RuNak bhi honge....there were BTS clips of them out some time back.....yeh lo aaj bhi ek pic aaya

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Makers are giving a lot of build up to Arshi didi ki inhumanity this time.....saara doodh ka doodh paani ka paani karna chahte hain I guesssmiley36

Will anyone point out to Arshi how much Ani did for her when she was in so called "trauma"? And how she's not giving him bare minimum human courtesy also now? Her not trusting Ani or considering him disloyal means he doesn't even deserve humanity now? lol

Will the double standards of the women in this story ever be called out ki bas eternal victimization chalega? smiley36

Also I have to LOL big time at Arshi didi repeating again and again that she knows Ani better than anyone elsesmiley36....haan woh toh dikh raha hai saaf kitna jaanti haismiley36

https://x.com/varshahahaa/status/1841186374977827191

i still get irritated by her mere voice. i must feel pity for ani for jhelofying this ajeeb praani. jhanak ka toh patani kuch alag hi raag chalra h .smiley36
MJ_1009 thumbnail

saw b2b the recent episodes.

jhanak's mahanta of not being able breath oxygen (bad sarcasm but i try, try smiley36) without anirudh in her hotel room was kinda hysterical to see like "woman, go to him if you can't survive w/o him jab khud ne mahanta ki imarat bankar durr dakheldia and now all this stuff."smiley5smiley29i felt bad for the ad producer who had to tolerate her behavior over the phone lol. smiley38smiley36uparse adi kept butting in his faltu ka opinion of deciding to stay in the same hotelsmiley29uparse alag se apne mahanta dikhanasmiley11smiley36

apu is too nice to that kajal. does kajal not have any work joh usko arshi ka mild version dikhare h makers?smiley36

Edited by MJ_1009 - 3 hours ago
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Interesting episode, like a turning point in Anirudh, Jhanak, Arshi and Aditya life...

Yes, I am including all of them in this turning point.

A broken Anirudh, who in spite of his bad state still thinking of Jhanak and her career. That is his core trait. Whatever happens its in tact.The love that is in abundance for Jhanak, still overflowing. The ILU was from the depth of his heart. The memories, trying to hold them together as nothing is left now.

Arshi, turning into real dark grey.... Like she said she is showing her true self now. The one she has hidden when everything was in her favour. It should be surprising for Anirudh to see her after in relationship for 6 years.. But he is too occupied in his state of mind. He is still not full submissive, unlike the aag series where he kept mute for the sake of Arshi mental health..

Jhanak, for asking herself the first ever time, is Sirji happy in his world..... Finally she is thinking about his happiness.... She is on her way to break her norm of how will people think , if she did this or that. The impulsive words to the event coordinator to Aditya, she didn't bother to hide her pain when she knew her Sirji will be shifting his base... The words that spoke opposite to her nervousness... The console of he will also have goals, baccha, family... Etc.. She is going to break herself from the self cage...

Aditya, who was given a reality check by Jhanak... He who believed knew everything about her was dumbstruck at her words and reaction. Let him realise with this , Jhanak has no hatred for Anirudh its all her helplessness and he has no chance in her life. He can stop this BFF game and concentrate on other girls and career..

In between what was the need to bring comedy by making the event guy mouth that Anirudh has recommended Aditya... Poor superstar... πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Choton, Minu, ApuLon..all of them were good today.

So Lalon story unfolds now..

Krushal πŸͺ¬

Hi Maya, thanks so much for update and the tag.

Below is my two cent of recent episodes

I am loving the recent couple of episodes. For me, bringing forward the emotional turmoil going within characters is one of the best situations to watch as a viewer. And when we have such good actors like Hiba and above all Krushal. Yeh banda, he has capability to make you feel his pain, his situation.

The way he felt trapped and suffocated between his own people. So well portrayed, the pain and shock of being shamelessly accused by some key relationship that any person has in life, his parents and so called wife. I could feel how Ani must be going through, seeing Arshi in those moments - This is the girl I am going to spend my time with? Ani wants to punish himself for hurting Jhanak, what better punishment than deciding to spend his entire life with this woman.

He was so suffocated seeing his parents placing such serious charges on him and vowing to punish him if he does not do as their favorite girl says. They are openly asking him to be a slave to Arshi. What a big insult. Such words have the power to force someone to do something inevitable. Ani could only bear those because currently he is preoccupied by the pain of being separated from Jhanak

For Ani, one side Jhanak hates him, as per what she said to him and another side, Arshi has negative empathy for him. She is all set to punish him and badmouth him and take charge of his every movement. It was so clear to all that he does not love Arshi at all and vice versa. Arshi - All she wants is to ensure Anirudh does not go to Jhanak and she can use him as a ladder for her own career opportunities.

Ani remembers Jhanak and thinks she has moved on, decides once again to go on suicidal mode. So well portrayed by Krushal when he simply sits down and without a word, keeps signing the documents. He does not care about what will happen to his life. Basically he portrayed clearly that he does not care about this document. If Jhanak is the case, he does not care about jail or any punishment. Documents mean nothing to him. The call from heart is above all these crazy documents after documents that they are making him sign. That is the reason he signed it like a robot. And after such demeaning behavior, his dad cares about him reading the paper.

After that, the way he went out to be alone, clearly showed, Arshi is just an obligation placed on his head. She is far far away from his heart. What a big insult for a girl.

Arshi shouted and insulted Ani with words, Ani showed her place in his life without a word by walking away to breath.

Then comes the song piece, it was nicely done because it was not dramatic like showing over emotion. Ani went to each emotion one by one, slowly slowly going deep into the pain and later breaking down with tears and a little louder cry. He was in pain, trying to control but couldn’t. It’s not in his control. His heart's not in his control anymore.

Jhanak - Inko bhi yaad aagya that she loves Sirji and cannot live without him. For the first time, she thought that Arshi may not be correct for Sirji. And AK - he got a trailer of how rude Jhanak can be if he tries to poke his nose more. This guy needs to stop thinking that he can chugli about Ani and come closer to Jhanak. That is never going to happen. Also, per me, he does not look like a good choice for a superstar. Superstar wali koi baat dikhti nahi, not in his actions or attitude.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL there is a segment in SPA about shaadi of Udne Ki Asha leads and usmein RuNak bhi honge....there were BTS clips of them out some time back.....yeh lo aaj bhi ek pic aaya

I thought, leads of the show are already married. Our leads look more like special couple but Leena ji's drag cost us
AreYaar thumbnail

I thought, leads of the show are already married. Our leads look more like special couple but Leena ji's drag cost us

Yeah, leads of the show are already married in the story since a long time.....this is just for the sake of doing a segment in SPA....lol they used to do such silly segments in that Ravivar with Star Parivaar show also.....isse aage nahin soch sakte aajkal SP ke creatives for so called "fun segments"smiley36

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

I am loving the recent couple of episodes. For me, bringing forward the emotional turmoil going within characters is one of the best situations to watch as a viewer. And when we have such good actors like Hiba and above all Krushal. Yeh banda, he has capability to make you feel his pain, his situation.

The way he felt trapped and suffocated between his own people. So well portrayed, the pain and shock of being shamelessly accused by some key relationship that any person has in life, his parents and so called wife. I could feel how Ani must be going through, seeing Arshi in those moments - This is the girl I am going to spend my time with? Ani wants to punish himself for hurting Jhanak, what better punishment than deciding to spend his entire life with this woman.

He was so suffocated seeing his parents placing such serious charges on him and vowing to punish him if he does not do as their favorite girl says. They are openly asking him to be a slave to Arshi. What a big insult. Such words have the power to force someone to do something inevitable. Ani could only bear those because currently he is preoccupied by the pain of being separated from Jhanak

For Ani, one side Jhanak hates him, as per what she said to him and another side, Arshi has negative empathy for him. She is all set to punish him and badmouth him and take charge of his every movement. It was so clear to all that he does not love Arshi at all and vice versa. Arshi - All she wants is to ensure Anirudh does not go to Jhanak and she can use him as a ladder for her own career opportunities.

Ani remembers Jhanak and thinks she has moved on, decides once again to go on suicidal mode. So well portrayed by Krushal when he simply sits down and without a word, keeps signing the documents. He does not care about what will happen to his life. Basically he portrayed clearly that he does not care about this document. If Jhanak is the case, he does not care about jail or any punishment. Documents mean nothing to him. The call from heart is above all these crazy documents after documents that they are making him sign. That is the reason he signed it like a robot. And after such demeaning behavior, his dad cares about him reading the paper.

After that, the way he went out to be alone, clearly showed, Arshi is just an obligation placed on his head. She is far far away from his heart. What a big insult for a girl.

Arshi shouted and insulted Ani with words, Ani showed her place in his life without a word by walking away to breath.

Then comes the song piece, it was nicely done because it was not dramatic like showing over emotion. Ani went to each emotion one by one, slowly slowly going deep into the pain and later breaking down with tears and a little louder cry. He was in pain, trying to control but couldn’t. It’s not in his control. His heart's not in his control anymore.

Jhanak - Inko bhi yaad aagya that she loves Sirji and cannot live without him. For the first time, she thought that Arshi may not be correct for Sirji. And AK - he got a trailer of how rude Jhanak can be if he tries to poke his nose more. This guy needs to stop thinking that he can chugli about Ani and come closer to Jhanak. That is never going to happen. Also, per me, he does not look like a good choice for a superstar. Superstar wali koi baat dikhti nahi, not in his actions or attitude.

Very nicely written. Krushal is a brilliant actor but Hiba needs to improvise her skills especially in emotional scenes a lot. I generally forward the scenes when she is not with Ani. Overall a very good episode with progression shown from both sides.

Ari never seem like a negative guy to me. He is been served half baked cookie with proper presentation by madam and relishing that thinking it to be true and behaves accordingly. I do not get negative vibes from him unlike Arshi.

Edited by Sunsh - 2 hours ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

recent lot of episodes are better in terms of execution of inner turbulence of the characters. brings out the uncomfortableness of the characters. krushal aced his scenes like always of just being fed up of all this nonsense & getting over it. i liked it when he taunted to arshi as to whether listening to music should also be decided by her. he's really lonely here.
tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hysterical Jhanak & Sadist Arshi - smiley15smiley7

Jhanak is now emerging as the new hysterical lead in this serial. It kinda proves that she needs to be kept under control as the Basus did with her. The moment she gets some freedom, she jumps the gun on Aditya. smiley11

And this freedom, which is granted because of Aditya’s kind-hearted favours, is bringing out the worst in Jhanak. It appears that Jhanak is now possessed of Ani’s memories and even appears to doubt if Arshi ’s love for Ani is genuine. It is now clear that Jhanak has been all along wearing a β€œnoble-hearted β€œ mask while the going was not so good and in the company of the well-meaning Aditya the true villain in Jhanak is emerging. So much so that even the newly transformed Aditya is slightly irritated and if this trend follows, may soon walk out on Jhanak. It is now confusing if this comedy of errors is accidental or intentional as showcased by the scriptwriters. smiley12smiley14

Arshi on the other hand has her Mom Shrishti ’s genes. This brings out the sadist in her, wherein she bullies Ani whenever she gets a chance! Ani, under Arshi ’s supervision, cannot live his life even with minimal independence, it appears. This loveless life has now landed Ani in the hospital. smiley19smiley13

The pre-cap is meant to confuse the audience as Ani is being wheeled into the hospital room with Jhanak and Choton supervising him. Where is Arshi who is Ani’s wife ? smiley37smiley40

The best part was the budding romance between Choton and Meenu. And Thammi ’s amusement over their romantic banter was worth watching.! smiley27smiley43smiley31

Edited by tinag2001 - 2 hours ago