Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Oh is it , watch n tell naa...

I don’t have access other than insta clips which they haven’t uploaded it 🥲
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

MY AI prompt for the cake.

Ah, the bittersweet symphony of love gone awry! 🍰 Allow me to craft a cake that captures the essence of this scorned lover’s melodrama. Picture it: a three-tiered confection, each layer revealing a different facet of his emotional turmoil.

Layer 1: The Base of Bitterness The foundation is a dense, dark chocolate cake, infused with the bitterness of unrequited love. It’s soaked in a syrup made from crushed hopes and dashed dreams. The edges are jagged, representing the sharp barbs of his wounded pride.

Layer 2: Jealousy Swirls The middle layer swirls with envy. Here, we have alternating ribbons of green (the color of jealousy) and red (the color of passion). The green strands represent his simmering resentment as he watches her move on. The red strands? Well, those are the remnants of his heartstrings, still tugging at her memory.

Layer 3: Passive-Aggressive Frosting Finally, the top layer is coated in a thick, sugary frosting. But beware—it’s laced with passive aggression! The frosting spells out cryptic messages: “I’m fine,” “Just living my best life,” and “No, really, I’m totally over it.” The sprinkles? Crushed hopes, of course.

And perched on this cake, like a brooding cherry on top, is a tiny fondant figure of our scorned lover. His arms are crossed, and his eyes shoot daggers at an imaginary target. His edible tie is slightly askew, symbolizing his unraveling composure.

As for the candle? It’s shaped like a wilted rose, because even in his bitterness, he can’t quite let go of the romance that once bloomed.

There you have it—the “Petty Games of Jealousy” cake. Serve it at your next breakup party, and watch as guests dissect its layers, just like our scorned lover dissects every text message from his ex. Bon appétit! 🕯️🍰

Designer (10).jpg

smiley44smiley44smiley44

Word Count: 0

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

for discussion... wo aaj nahi hoga.. aaj bus chikhege log!

Episode up?

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I don’t have access other than insta clips which they haven’t uploaded it 🥲

Ok the I will go n watch on hotstar ..

Thought will do later ..

Will come back after watching , ok

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ah, the bittersweet symphony of love gone awry! 🍰 Allow me to craft a cake that captures the essence of this scorned lover’s melodrama. Picture it: a three-tiered confection, each layer revealing a different facet of his emotional turmoil.

Layer 1: The Base of Bitterness The foundation is a dense, dark chocolate cake, infused with the bitterness of unrequited love. It’s soaked in a syrup made from crushed hopes and dashed dreams. The edges are jagged, representing the sharp barbs of his wounded pride.

Layer 2: Jealousy Swirls The middle layer swirls with envy. Here, we have alternating ribbons of green (the color of jealousy) and red (the color of passion). The green strands represent his simmering resentment as he watches her move on. The red strands? Well, those are the remnants of his heartstrings, still tugging at her memory.

Layer 3: Passive-Aggressive Frosting Finally, the top layer is coated in a thick, sugary frosting. But beware—it’s laced with passive aggression! The frosting spells out cryptic messages: “I’m fine,” “Just living my best life,” and “No, really, I’m totally over it.” The sprinkles? Crushed hopes, of course.

And perched on this cake, like a brooding cherry on top, is a tiny fondant figure of our scorned lover. His arms are crossed, and his eyes shoot daggers at an imaginary target. His edible tie is slightly askew, symbolizing his unraveling composure.

As for the candle? It’s shaped like a wilted rose, because even in his bitterness, he can’t quite let go of the romance that once bloomed.

There you have it—the “Petty Games of Jealousy” cake. Serve it at your next breakup party, and watch as guests dissect its layers, just like our scorned lover dissects every text message from his ex. Bon appétit! 🕯️🍰

Designer (10).jpg

wow … next time when I eat a cake I for sure will remember your post… well written… hats off to you👏
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

A 'day' is an incorrect choice of word ! More like 'week' or 'fortnight'smiley36

Originally posted by: vira76

little is an understatement!

rysohini thumbnail

WOW , WOW and WOW.......Take a BOW , baker smiley27

Loved the write up and the pic that complimented it, #HandInGlove

Designer (10).jpg

rysohini thumbnail

Wah they are getting better at this, kal 1am today 12:40am ! Can't say the same about myself smiley36

#SafarKaHiThaMeinSufferKaRaha

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Suna hai episode agaya smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Designer (10).jpg

Wow....take a bow writer..

Amazing write up and beautiful picture...

rysohini thumbnail

Bold - Bhavnayein samajh gayi main aur beh bhi gayi usmeinsmiley31smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Arshi and Ani in their feeding rasam ayo buro bhaat( sorry soh if misspelt it)

https://www.facebook.com/reel/494989256525422?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0NULKw