Posted: 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8PDOT0vlLz/?igsh=Y3hkMWxlY3JoMW9p

Mujhe aazadi chaiye aap se...

So today is the day for Jhanak

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Aisa to Kya hai episode me jo BTS me nahi hai! Itana faltu ka suspense Kya create kiya hai ?! Precap release kar do that’s all we care about !

Episode Aya kya???

Precap bhi nahi Aya kyasmiley37

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

aap bose house se to nahi? 🤣

Originally posted by: great_love

Not me...smiley36 happy with finally Ani sign smiley9

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Anju ji opened a new thread. We should Jump there. smiley20

Plz open for new episode discussion smiley3

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

aap bose house se to nahi? 🤣

Hum raunak ke ship se ukhade uhe fan haismiley36

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

for discussion... wo aaj nahi hoga.. aaj bus chikhege log!

Originally posted by: great_love

Plz open for new episode discussion smiley3

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piapriya

Khana Jhanak nhi kha rhi. Ye Ani kaise behosh ho jayga?

They are soul mates ....so Anirudh will fall on her behalf

😂😜🤦🏻‍♀️

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sairam03

Egxatily 😀ANI is for J only how can Arshi get a piece of cake

MY AI prompt for the cake.

Ah, the bittersweet symphony of love gone awry! 🍰 Allow me to craft a cake that captures the essence of this scorned lover’s melodrama. Picture it: a three-tiered confection, each layer revealing a different facet of his emotional turmoil.

Layer 1: The Base of Bitterness The foundation is a dense, dark chocolate cake, infused with the bitterness of unrequited love. It’s soaked in a syrup made from crushed hopes and dashed dreams. The edges are jagged, representing the sharp barbs of his wounded pride.

Layer 2: Jealousy Swirls The middle layer swirls with envy. Here, we have alternating ribbons of green (the color of jealousy) and red (the color of passion). The green strands represent his simmering resentment as he watches her move on. The red strands? Well, those are the remnants of his heartstrings, still tugging at her memory.

Layer 3: Passive-Aggressive Frosting Finally, the top layer is coated in a thick, sugary frosting. But beware—it’s laced with passive aggression! The frosting spells out cryptic messages: “I’m fine,” “Just living my best life,” and “No, really, I’m totally over it.” The sprinkles? Crushed hopes, of course.

And perched on this cake, like a brooding cherry on top, is a tiny fondant figure of our scorned lover. His arms are crossed, and his eyes shoot daggers at an imaginary target. His edible tie is slightly askew, symbolizing his unraveling composure.

As for the candle? It’s shaped like a wilted rose, because even in his bitterness, he can’t quite let go of the romance that once bloomed.

There you have it—the “Petty Games of Jealousy” cake. Serve it at your next breakup party, and watch as guests dissect its layers, just like our scorned lover dissects every text message from his ex. Bon appétit! 🕯️🍰

Designer (10).jpg

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

I didn't understand your comparison. But I feel she has held an iron log so that she can sink!!

After Kashmir mess with Tejas forcing for marriage… no one to support her of course she would go to BH ( insult home) rather death home ( Kashmir). I believe in J’s thought process than Ani’s … he wants to travel in two boats at the same time. Even if you love her, if you are not bold enough to announce it to the world … just shut up and marry Arshi and rot in hell.
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Suna hai episode agaya smiley36

Oh is it , watch n tell naa...