•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 45•°*” - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Groot

Chandni is easily 32-33 or even older as per her studies

Hn it's fine...

She must tone down her voice bus..

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

must be around 30 as Tere shehar Mein used to come 9 years back

I think

Chandni-26-27 yrs

Hiba-26-27 yrs

Krushal-29-30 yrs

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

She is intelligent?!! 😂😂 I highly doubt that ! None of her plans were successful so far ! Ani fooled her into thinking he is in love witty arshi yesterday…

Originally posted by: Edkv74

She’s intelligent yaar! But she’s viraha ke maari prem mein doobi mahila ( fir Tejas) so a bit distracted 🤪

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1st picture

Choton bring fav nephew -Ani,Appudi,Jhanak,Bodoma and Minu for walk at park

Some how,Naagin bipasha and her sidekick,Laal manage to track them..

2nd pic

Perfect Cat model for Cat walk🥰

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

the love story will never be the same again. this takes the charm away from Runak.

what love is this? Disappointed more in Ani

completely agree... In dragging and making high point they have ruined the beautiful love story. Now, I don't know if we will ever be this attached to the pair.

Very disappointed in Ani. He is 28 years old and is much mature among two but behaving like an immature kid, he is keeping his ego above his love and hurting the girl whom he love to satisfy his ego. His love does not seem above his own self.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haal-e-dil of Jhanak

https://x.com/AmishaS263471/status/1805491763567902742?t=uKs1VuF-f6JKwW2sY_byPA&s=19

Iska baat krna ka style kafi funny hn 😅

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

It’s heartbreaking to see this … that marriage was special ! I don’t know what follows after this but I want them to choose each other because they love each other. They both have lot of baggage right now. Even if arshi and ani marriage doesn’t happen I don’t know if jhanak given her character will right away agree to marry ani … plus he will be in world of mess once marriage breaks , that just means more turmoil in their life more torture for jhanak and in the end more torture for us ! Plus jhanak character is dependent on ani ! Both are clearly in depression … so one part of me thinks some distance will help them heal

Yes.... wedding was special

Also at this point....the way Jhanak's thought process is even if Ani confesses his love, Jhanak won't accept it bcz of her own insecurities...and make him feel more guilty and helpless...

Torture will be there not just for Jhanak but for Ani as well...as he is still not ready to break the shackles of his parents and break free...

So at this point both have so much baggage & are so much emotionally damaged that a lot of healing is required..

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

off topic . because i was getting bored and for time pass

so finally first time , i searched about Chandani . i used to think she must be in her mid or late 20s

found it from an article :

"I completed my studies, got an engineering degree in electronics and communications

and then did my MBA in marketing too.

how long does it take to complete all of this ? 22 or 23 years old ? she finished all of this in 2014 means she is 32-33 years old right now . as old as Hiba or older

older than Krushal too

but highly educated she is

Wow, I did Engineering in Electronics & communications too😁 but working in IT field. She totally deviated from what she studied😂

B tech gets completed adound 21 - 22 years. Conventional MBA takes 2 years, but there are 1 year MBAs too.

Hiba is much younger then, she is 27 years old as per google. Krushal is 29 I guess

Edited by Lollolika - 3 months ago
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

It’s heartbreaking to see this … that marriage was special ! I don’t know what follows after this but I want them to choose each other because they love each other. They both have lot of baggage right now. Even if arshi and ani marriage doesn’t happen I don’t know if jhanak given her character will right away agree to marry ani … plus he will be in world of mess once marriage breaks , that just means more turmoil in their life more torture for jhanak and in the end more torture for us ! Plus jhanak character is dependent on ani ! Both are clearly in depression … so one part of me thinks some distance will help them heal

I agree Vira. But it is all makers deed . They have created such a mess that we as fan of couple are wanting them to separate. That is the painful state.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Hiba is 27 -1996

Khrusal is 29

Chandini must be 2 to 4 yrs old

Krushal is only 29 🙄he looks older.