Ha...correct comparison..she also has same kinda traits

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Okay.....

I have to say...." I love love love the "Shyam teri baanshi" sequence....."

How beautiful it was....

So this is the secret of her Kashmir outfit...

All the flashbacks....all the significant moments of RuNak's relationship building in Kashmir.....all those memories when they were truly happy around eachother...

And then finally culminating the Kashmir saga in their marriage...

They actually reshot the wedding in Mandir...instead of a flashback...

Waah.......smiley27..it did hit hard....

The dance sequence was very beautifully executed with all the flash backs.

Jhanak madam was little over par aaj chalta hai. She became unconcious again. Only two possibilities either she is tremendously HYSTERICAL that in every trauma and stress she tends to be unconcious gaining people's attention or having serious health issues. This is 4th or 5th time she is getting unconcious. I think another hospital track is coming but in some months. Once Ani is fine- she needs to get her full body check up along with brain scan. These both have talked a lot about death before in detail and then missing each other. I think something serious health concern is again loading in pipeline related to Jhanak's health. I remember Ani's dialogue on birthday night "Kya hua , agar mein mar gaya tumhe fark padega? Humara rista abhi waha nahi pahooncha hai Jhanak". "Sirji aap se pehle mujhe maut aayegi" Now they have reached that stage that fark padega and it will enentually grow deeper once they have cleared all their emotional baggages.

I just wish , Makers please iss pyaari is love story ka tragic end mat karnasmiley28

Edited by Sunsh - an hour ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This is not enough for us. Janak has to acknowledge this in front of Anirudh and tell him how much she loved him. Anirudh has proved to her how much he loves her. It is Janak’s turn now.

Absolutely....

She needs to say these things to Aniruddh in clear words....That she loves him..she considers him her pati...

And she has always considered this wedding a valid one in her heart...

In clear words.....baas... I am waiting for that only

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This is not enough for us. Janak has to acknowledge this in front of Anirudh and tell him how much she loved him. Anirudh has proved to her how much he loves her. It is Janak’s turn now.

yeah that is when the real test will come. how she does this is up to the maker's discretion tbh.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Absolutely....

She needs to say these things to Aniruddh in clear words....That she loves him..she considers him her pati...

And she has always considered this wedding a valid one in her heart...

In clear words.....baas... I am waiting for that only

i'm presuming there might be a bigger track for this perhaps in an upcoming episode ? unless kichaav hoga?
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

Hey Anusha how are you doing? Give it a try for their performance. Rest you can ff

Sure will do Goddy Ji, how are you? Got busy visiting family in Arizona. It's hot here. smiley19

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

i'm presuming there might be a bigger track for this perhaps in an upcoming episode ? unless kichaav hoga?

After today's episode...a complete collapse of Bose family is what I want...

This Subho...and Tanuja...

They don't deserve to be called as " parents"...Unka ghamand tootna chahiye...

Fir we will see where would their Shrishti and Arshi come from...

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

@Dibya_C makes a good point. The intimacy certainly changed things for Jhanak in the sense that she owned up to the relationship in more specific way.but one factor aiding it and Jhanak’s β€œunreasonable” outburst at Ani after Rahul fiasco escapes most viewers attention I would say.

This scene was without any FBs of Kashmir wedding if I remember correctly or maybe it was. But one FB that was necessary to add was the Panditji declaring their bond eternal. Jhanak isn’t just ballistic because Ani decided to marry her off but the sanction given to her relationship in a temple somehow helps her come to terms with her questions about the relationship. Those scenes were rushed as the scene for the deed night was being focused on.

When she came to Kashmir, her mind was made up that there is no going back…sab kuch peeche chod aayi ( sivay uske dil ke) like trying a clean break… then the kidnapping happens, more drama and Ani’s wedding to Arshi was to take place… the pandit ji thwarts and claims the wedding cannot undo the bond… we don’t see Jhanak fretting about this as her mask is on and especially as she sees Ani not making any effort to acknowledge and is upset.

We recognise Ani as a do naav pe savaar but the beauty is Jhanak is the original do naav ki savaar..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ As the narrative tries to balance her perspective ( for TRP etc) I failed initially to see her flip flops for what it truly is. For me Jhanak has been revealing herself more and more from this Kashmir phase The didi Jhaap was her kavach to protect her cheating heart that desperately yearned for more. When the panditji gave sanction that it is ok to want your husband πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it must have provided some balm to her conscience and here Ani was plotting to take away that by marrying her off. She is incensed and talks all sorts of rubbish except what’s in her heart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now coming to your question… it’s not about what a woman will do… if we think there is a set of behaviours one will do and the narrative shows you another, the next question is how does the narrative justify it.

I will give an example. Jhanak was the one who suggested the forced wedding; ofc the narrative couldn’t have shown Ani suggesting it under any circumstances so they got her to suggest it… The question would be why would a girl suggest it either but that’s where her backstory is enough for me to read that it is possible.

Despite her circumstances, she is shown as a rebel of sorts, even when thwarted, she will find a way out…Not allowed to dream big, accepting of it yet not losing an opportunity to give in to her desires…Difficult circumstances can cause either you succumb or you fight back… Jhanak generally chose the latter…

Ani and Jhanak had by then already a secret bond. Yes, no physical barriers were broken but emotional ones broken long since. Just before she came to Kashmir, she indulged Ani in every way possible way knowing there relationship had no future… This night was another indulgence ( sorry if you find the word flippant) my point is she was so in love with him that it seemed the most natural thing to do when he asked her with such love… ❀️ she was already reconciled to the relationship having no future.. it’s just that her yearning heart could never agree to her not being able to love her Sirjee

Hi Rekha,

Love your post ❀️

I said in my previous posts Jhanak has layers and not a unidimensional for me.

You penned it down beautifully and clearly for me.

smiley32

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Sure will do Goddy Ji, how are you? Got busy visiting family in Arizona. It's hot here. smiley19

Are you still watching the show?

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 34 minutes ago

Okay.....

I have to say...." I love love love the "Shyam teri baanshi" sequence....."

How beautifulbacwas....

So this is the secret of her Kashmir outfit...

All the flashbacks....all the significant moments of RuNak's relationship building in Kashmir.....all those memories when they were truly happy around eachother...

And then finally culminating the Kashmir saga in their marriage...

They actually reshot the wedding in Mandir...instead of a flashback...

Waah.......smiley27..it did hit hard....

It was indeed a beautiful sequence... With entire life focused in her flash back..

And the final acceptance as his wife, Jhanak Bose.

Here is our Anirudh Bise and Jhanak Bose wnd they have lots to talk, create more memories and life their life.... As she said...

The beautiful recreation of Kashmir their first meet and how their life got attached...

And the song added more beauty to the scene...

Bodomaa is love ..

Tammi too seems convince that Arshi is not the one for Anirudh...

Dadubhai has idea about Shubho's crimes....

Nice episode..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 4 minutes ago