Frequent Posters

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

3rd picture click my brain,Vidya..

Cat Scratch 'AniChi' Disease🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

Bacteria name:Arshinijee mukerjee

Pathophysiology:Long term relationship with Arshi,delayed in treatment.

Complication:Thick sputum in lung,hardly to leave lung,it will scream on top your lung, if left untreated,it will take over your body(read ghulam)

Prevention:Dont go near the bacteria anymore(read :no PDA)

Prevent it from entering your breathing area🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬

Treatment: Long term herbal syrup name Jhanak🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸,3x daily

Only available at Kashmir Hill side⛰⛰⛰⛰⛰⛰⛰

Get it now,limited edition syrup

Signs and Symptoms and Prognosis toh reh hi gayi. Usse bhi please bata dein.smiley37
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

Why ? Jane do dono ko Forrest ! It’s a perfect place where arshi can go missing without trace !

But what about my Ani!! He will go missing too na! Shall we install’ find my friend’ app on his phone to trace him 😜

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

It’s heartbreaking to see this … that marriage was special ! I don’t know what follows after this but I want them to choose each other because they love each other. They both have lot of baggage right now. Even if arshi and ani marriage doesn’t happen I don’t know if jhanak given her character will right away agree to marry ani … plus he will be in world of mess once marriage breaks , that just means more turmoil in their life more torture for jhanak and in the end more torture for us ! Plus jhanak character is dependent on ani ! Both are clearly in depression … so one part of me thinks some distance will help them heal

Originally posted by: tellyme

Makers have made the mockery of their own concept. They showed that the marriage that happened was to happen and bound by nature's force and then they themself invalidated their own concept by making the leads sign the paper.

So in all this we are the fool to root for the couple which were never meant to be.

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Oh wow. How old is hiba?

must be around 30 as Tere shehar Mein used to come 9 years back

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don’t know … I am just going with the flow … shutting off my mind to think about future possibilities..

.Yes...that's the only option....

Just go with the flow and see...

It should not have come till here....like makers are sadist....

But stay positive...as that's what I can do...

vira76 thumbnail

He will be the one who will leave behind arshi ! 😜

Originally posted by: Edkv74

But what about my Ani!! He will go missing too na! Shall we install’ find my friend’ app on his phone to trace him 😜

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It’s heartbreaking to see this … that marriage was special ! I don’t know what follows after this but I want them to choose each other because they love each other. They both have lot of baggage right now. Even if arshi and ani marriage doesn’t happen I don’t know if jhanak given her character will right away agree to marry ani … plus he will be in world of mess once marriage breaks , that just means more turmoil in their life more torture for jhanak and in the end more torture for us ! Plus jhanak character is dependent on ani ! Both are clearly in depression … so one part of me thinks some distance will help them heal

True, marriage was special

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Groot

must be around 30 as Tere shehar Mein used to come 9 years back

She's 27 soon to be 28 in Nov.

3 yrs younger than me 😅

She's 17 in tere sher me as she'd mentioned in yesterday's interview

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Hiba is 27 -1996

Khrusal is 29

Chandini must be 2 to 4 yrs old

Chandni is easily 32-33 or even older as per her studies

vira76 thumbnail

Word Count: 0