Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 days ago

DKP stop playing with us and making us hate this pathetic girl call Roo 

WT H is she talking that, she's glad Armaan thought she was Ab and told her the truth. I guess leaving at mandap, and expressing all the ways he love Abhira wasn't truthful enough 

I'm confuse 

Miss J J Alexander GIF - Miss J J Alexander Antm GIFs

Someone help me what other truth is there 

Why is she even on his phone 

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Manisha called Charu Ruhi ki  chamchi😀

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Good episode but as I predicted yesterday there will be trip and fall and here we go. So Ar mom name is Shivani, I am sure she will be lovely as her name. 

Vidya ko suhaag nahi chaye but she is worried she will lose both husband and wife to Shivani. 

Good Ru now know what Ar thinks. 

But one issue I have is Ab should force madhav to go back ph. Its doesn’t reflect good on her character. Madhav can always support her leaving in PH why she needs him 24*7.

She just got someone in her corner to count on. She's not alone in some dingy room starving and crying all by herself. 

So Why will she drive the one person she has. 

She hasnt stopped him from going back to PH. But she's in no state of mind to think about her living arrangements and about Madhav now. 

But she will tell him to go as soon as Armaan shows up to ask M to return. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Abhira ko sach janna tha toh directly Armaan ke paas jati with Kaveri , Ruhi ke paas kyun gayi yeh! 
Kaveri ko bhanda fodna tha, abhira ko sach janna tha so jate Armaan ke paas! Kyunki Ruhi se zyada Armaan is answerable to abhira. 
Ruhi se yeh expect karna ki woh yeh bole ki behen jao ja kar Armaan se pucho isse acha toh abhira he directly Armaan se puchne jati! 
And gadhede Armaan ko 5 episode pehle apne baap ko apni maa ke paas jane ko bolna chahiye tha like kaun se beta-beti aise hote hai jo chahege ki unki maa unke baap se bahu - jamai ya kisi tisre ke liye alag rahe!!! Thik hai atleast ab toh woh bolega apne baap ko ki uski maa se alag na rahe. 
I like it that ruhi clarified with armaan ki woh abhira ke paas bhanda fodne nahi gayi thi, abhira khud dandanati uske paas sawal karne ayi thi with Kaveri.

lack of trust in their relationship as usual. I liked one thing in ruhi, she called ar immediately and told they came and I had to tell. That's the respect of person or relationship. Till now what she did to get ar as pati is known to him. He is not ignorant of anything. When he refused to tell abhira she was quiet. She didn't tell on her own. In all this ruhi is made victim of situations through arman. And joke is he asked her about the pain he gave as he understood it. Both were sharing heart break and dard ke dost 🤣🤣. They are saying ar did this that what about her intruding or hiding things They haven't addressed their mistakes nor flaws to be set when their rista has to be new again. Because flaws will kick back when the situations are created again. What madhav doing is out of box. If madhav as head of family has balanced all relationships and was responsible for taking care of his wife and raising kids we can understand that pita ka dil. But suddenly he cared bahu more than his own blood. Someone is there to tc of her but its wrong person. Vidyas heart pain will never set as madhav is doing all ulta deeds only. If he truly accepted vidya as wife he won't go to past always. Ar taking stand for his mom is his responsibility as he feels himself jimmedaar for their crack in relation and now madhav siding abhira. 
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Anyone got the starting scene of PH drama when Aryan kept sthg on the table and discussion on Ruhi started... I hoped for a moment there will be another havan ceremony with Ruhis things😀, but was disappointed

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan calling M back home is normal. 

But Vidya makes no sense. 

She gave her MS to Madhav and wants to dress like widow. Then she wants to do puja and have him put sindur and have her suhag back. 

If he comes back she will start some other random convo instead of addressing their issues 

Madhav is a failure of a husband. But its not she is a good wife 

Madhav is expecting Vidya to stop listening to Kaveri. But if he is not even gonna call her or show his face to her, how does he expect V to not be influenced by Kaveri. 

For me it's difficult to talk about Vidya and madhav without understanding their history. When Vidya supposedly put in the efforts, madhav drowned himself in work. And when madhav tried to make it work, Vidya was too into kaveri. Their relationship is is doomed. But if you are married for 25 years, and do not want to essentially seperate, you gotta do somethingsmiley36

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ruhi Ar has told you several times he doesn’t love you. Right after her marriage with Rohit, right after saying yes to ru Ar clearly said he is only marrying her for family and no love. On sangeet day but Ruhi madam is selective she only wants to see hear where its her gain. 

Edit namecalling

Edited by WildestDreams - 9 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Not too sure if I can recollect all details in order for a full fledged WU😀

Its ok . dekh liya insta par. 

I liked epi but i didn't enjoy Ruhi bring force fit unnecessarily 

I thought madhav armaan should have got a better scene

And i couldn't care less for Vidyas DDP. 

She needs to make up her mind if she really wants her marriage to work or not. 

And its totally acceptable if she's tired of trying because madhav is clearly not a good husband but at least stop thr pendulumgiri of acting as if she wants him around. 

She has a family in rest of poddars . Thats enough. 

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She just got someone in her corner to count on. She's not alone in some dingy room starving and crying all by herself. 

So Why will she drive the one person she has. 

She hasnt stopped him from going back to PH. But she's in no state of mind to think about her living arrangements and about Madhav now. 

But she will tell him to go as soon as Armaan shows up to ask M to return. 

but still I was expecting her to make that decision without Ar interference anyways tomorrow precap shows that she does that.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

For me it's difficult to talk about Vidya and madhav without understanding their history. When Vidya supposedly put in the efforts, madhav drowned himself in work. And when madhav tried to make it work, Vidya was too into kaveri. Their relationship is is doomed. But if you are married for 25 years, and do not want to essentially seperate, you gotta do somethingsmiley36

It seems like both of them dont want to make it work but are forced by family to do so. 

But they cant continue a farce forever. 

Madhav is clearly at fault because he had one woman in his life and then married V clearly out of kaveri pressure. 

Probably along the way he did come to respect and value her but their equation has never been warm and loving. 

I understand Vidyas pain in that its not easy to accept a step child no matter what the circumstances. But she chose this life. She cant hold on to bitterness forever. She made a baby with Madhav too. So she cannot hold his past against him after choosing to be with him and have a child with him. 

Theres no harm if she's choosing her self respect and has decided she no longer needs to be a wife to him and wear MS, sindur etc. 

But she cant flip back and go all melodramatic saying only madhav can apply sindur etc. she learned he was missing and continued to dance and do shaadi prep and now she's acting as if she's bechaari .