Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Atkeast both madhav and vidya were concerned about Armaan..smiley36

Thats the other thing ki vidya said abhira is not right for armaan becoz she is swabhimaanismiley29

I liked ki momentarily hi sahi atleast madhav remembered that armaan is his son..

So for armaan vidya is okay to put aside her dislike for abhira..

Atleast thats what appeared today...

Par yeh ruhi ko clean chit dena band karo..

I want armaan to expose how she used to beg and run behind him...please..

Bnda 11 mahine torture hua both memtally and physically due to her..

I am not justufying armaan's action..

He deserves to pay for his mistake and I am.glad they started with this already..

Now he would emerge stronger of all without any bhoj on dil and dimaag...

Par is ruhi ka kya...😡

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I was listening to Abhira until she mention Roo

sympathetically

Then I'm like 

Were You Saying Something Imaginary Headphones GIF - Were You Saying Something Imaginary Headphones Not Interested GIFs

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Me struggling to feel one heartstring pull... or one tear fall for Ar smiley44😬 

(orders truckload of glycerine on Amazon prime smiley14smiley36)

One the other hand me watching Ar suffer smiley41smiley40smiley39smiley32smiley36

Me waiting for that dragons fall...smiley15smiley41smiley40

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Tag line for Armaanza' s life

Sab kuch sahin karne ke chakkar mein aur galtiyaan karna..

Really felt for him today🤗

Yeah his reasoning has always been logical ..  why he feels what he feels 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan ka problem is that he took that turtle thing too seriously and now is ridiculously slow. Whatever he did in the past is done and dusted, but imo he should have told her the truth at least in the last few days after confessing his love. Telling ILY in multiple languages is very cute, but ultimately does nothing to build trust, saying the truth does. It is always more difficult when you hear things from a third person, cause it insults your relationship as well. Things would have been better if armaan had told the truth himself. 

Anyways, armaan will get his due, but i so hate that Ruhi is now a huge victim in all of this.  Vidya is someone I can't take seriously. She gives up her mangalsutra at the police station, and now says that she will only lagao sindur from madhav. smiley36

I am still holding out hope for Ruhi getting her due as well

For now, things are such that Abhira is too hurt with what Armaan did to be able to sunao Ruhi 

But once she calms down she will see that Armaan was wrong but Ruhi was next level wrong. She has also seen all the interactions and she knows Ruhi messed up way more. 

She had the option to not marry Rohit, tell Rohit truth and to tell her truth too. but she chose to be bitter and cruel to Abhira.

So i think Ruhi WW is not gonna be successful for too long. 

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Earlier we got Ar being unreasonable and mu Ab not willing to listen to her side of story.. 

Now we might get Ab being unreasonable and mu Ar not willing to listen to his side of story.. I am fine with this and seated for Ar angst, but spare us from Ruhi sympathy  jaap... Ab should make it about the 2 of them and not bring Ruhi in between them again figuratively 

Edited by Solitudelover - 10 days ago

Awesome screenplay written for Armaan and performed grandly by RP. Thoroughly enjoyed his scenes. Today felt like they gave some overdramatic dialogues to Ab ( at the temple and also later). I actually ffed her temple scene. And her meaningless Ruhi sympathy is getting on my nerves too.But she did get to say two most significant dialogues . She revealed to Ar that his past was all revealed by Kaveri and Ruhi. So he will now have good impression of Ruhi too atlast. Also Ab revealed to Madhav that Kaveri opened her eyes. Now I expect Madhav to make the counter move to Kaveri by revealing that Ar and Ab are still married. I got thr feeling that Vidya and Madhav both will now contribute to bringing back Ab in Ar’s life. One last thing I wanted to say that I had expressed long time back that Ar is scared to reveal his past with Ruhi as he was scared that Ab will leave him and today I am proven right. 

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 10 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

why does Kaveri still call Ruhi as Ruhi but Abhira as "uss ladki" 

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Pinecone

why does Kaveri still call Ruhi as Ruhi but Abhira as "uss ladki" 

Because Ruhi is a Goenka and Abhira is an orphan.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Way they have been showing it, I believe one day she will call Ab by name accepting her fully...