Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

From Charu' perspective, Abhira is undeservingly getting everything that she ever wanted.

Makes no sense though. Abhira fought for herself and for Charu

She covered for Charu more than once.

Pinecone thumbnail

The scenes today are SO SO good!

I just hope that Armaan doesn't give up.

That sabr he referred to is gonna be tested a little but i wanna see him tolerate it for his Abhira

She'll melt soon. She loves him a lot. She just needs time. She needs to process things.

Learning about Ruhi is gonna be a big jhatka. Will make her feel cheated. But he needs to be patient.

Kismat toh unko milataa rahega.

Very soon she will light her pyaar ka lantern for him. Bass he needs to ensure that his pathetic dadi , pathetic step mom, pathetic Charu , bua and fufa and the epitome of pathetic Ruhi - all of them dont interfere and create more problems.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i have already rewatched the ar-ab scenes a few times and will continue to do so. their chemistry, hand chemistry, and dialogues were on πŸ”₯! this man has realized that ruhi was never a love because true love is what he has with abhira. these upcoming episodes are going to be insane!

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i have already rewatched the ar-ab scenes a few times and will continue to do so. their chemistry, hand chemistry, and dialogues were on πŸ”₯! this man has realized that ruhi was never a love because true love is what he has with abhira. these upcoming episodes are going to be insane!

Yes i hope that they serve angst but dont make Armaan lose his hope and patience. abhira will understand and be there as his wife soon. Bass thode sabr ki baat hai.

I am watching the Abhimaan scenes again and again. They are so hot together!!! Their chemistry is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yes i hope that they serve angst but dont make Armaan lose his hope and patience. abhira will understand and be there as his wife soon. Bass thode sabr ki baat hai.

I am watching the Abhimaan scenes again and again. They are so hot together!!! Their chemistry is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

i really hope he keeps lighting a lantern everyday. he keeps saying he will not come home until abhira forgives and trusts him, but as we have scene from robot's stories, he is back at PH. we shall see what plays out.

*stupid question...i am new to itv lingo. i have never talked about a show before until now, so can someone please tell me what DDP means? πŸ˜…*

So now egoistic kv knows about 2 min noodles? And instead of getting mad on her pothi’s killer she is busy to keep Abhira away from PH ?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Eh what great sacrifices did Ruhi made exactly that people in the show keep mentioning. She married a dude she didn't like to be closer to his brother, which drove the guy to leave his damn home.

That's just extremely messed up. Where is the sacrifice in question? smiley22

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

*stupid question...i am new to itv lingo. i have never talked about a show before until now, so can someone please tell me what DDP means? πŸ˜…*

Dukh, dard, peedha smiley36

Makers are hell bent trying to ww sacrifice ki devi cum jheth lover. But we audience never forget, KP toh kaachi kheladi nikali I hope Ab class le iski.
Pinecone thumbnail

i really hope he keeps lighting a lantern everyday. he keeps saying he will not come home until abhira forgives and trusts him, but as we have scene from robot's stories, he is back at PH. we shall see what plays out.

dukh dard peeda