Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Loved todays episode. ArSa shirtless😍 good acting by both Sam and Ro…… but can we petition to remove Charu character seriously that women is getting on my nerves. For once Vidya showed some decency prayer for Ab. Now let wait for KP vs Ab

Ek toh mujhe ye samaj nahi aa rah hai ye chorus gang Charu ko lekar kyu jaathe hai ...

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

"tum hi meri pain k!ller ho"

"Mere har dard ki dawa ki ho"

This man is cheesy as hell smiley37smiley37smiley37

Iske andar Mirza ka aatma aagaya hai ...Tabhi shayari and cheesy line bol rah hai....smiley37..Upar se duniya ka koi Parwa bhi nahi ...smiley37

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The scenes today are SO SO good!

I just hope that Armaan doesn't give up.

That sabr he referred to is gonna be tested a little but i wanna see him tolerate it for his Abhira

She'll melt soon. She loves him a lot. She just needs time. She needs to process things.

Learning about Ruhi is gonna be a big jhatka. Will make her feel cheated. But he needs to be patient.

Kismat toh unko milataa rahega.

Very soon she will light her pyaar ka lantern for him. Bass he needs to ensure that his pathetic dadi , pathetic step mom, pathetic Charu , bua and fufa and the epitome of pathetic Ruhi - all of them dont interfere and create more problems.

Exactly it's now his Agni pareeksha...Itna bade bade dialogues ke baad ye phirse ipl mode me chala gaya,,,,no one can hold with him....

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i really hope he keeps lighting a lantern everyday. he keeps saying he will not come home until abhira forgives and trusts him, but as we have scene from robot's stories, he is back at PH. we shall see what plays out.

*stupid question...i am new to itv lingo. i have never talked about a show before until now, so can someone please tell me what DDP means? 😅*

Dukh dard peeda

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

So now egoistic kv knows about 2 min noodles? And instead of getting mad on her pothi’s killer she is busy to keep Abhira away from PH ?

She is only loving herself and her ego....Rohit ,Ruhi,Vidya, sanjay sab iska ego boost karne ka pawns hai...

Just to give pain to Armaan she loves Rohit...Jab Vidya maata uska sagi maa uska sage nahi hue toh ye dadi kya cheez....

I badly wants Rohit to come back as grey char and doomed and bring to sadak this Kaveri and gang

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Trying to help charu is truly among the biggest mistakes Abhira made in the show. I knew she will end up being a nasty person from the time she called armaan sautela. I can't imagine any of the other cousins say that, ever.

I am getting feeling that just like Abhira helped and get trapped in for this ehsaanfarmosh ladki,,Armaan's mother also tried to help Kajal and get trapped....

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1804337471758496205?t=39qmt9hsbnfnF4QTwOM7VA&s=19

The way they blamed Abhira for the situation she had nothing to do with smiley22

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

sacrifice, hate, and reputation are more important then love, care, and happiness for dadisa 🙄😒
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Also in today's episode, the way kaveri spoke about how Armaan's qurbani was good and expected of him was so pathetic. Like she really just wants armaan to give dumbass qurbanis for family and never think about his own self. smiley22

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Alright

Woah Hold Up GIF - Woah Hold Up Wait A Minute GIFs

I'm making sure I heard correctly cause I

was doing this when Vidya was talking

My Ears GIFs | Tenor

Did Vidya say she wants her suhaag home

after mortgaging her MS at the station

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 months ago