Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

The way madhv is scared for Abhira although some days back he was doing even blackmailing for abhira to be in that house...

Not to forget he was excited to tell abhira NOT armaan about their pending divorce but now seeeing his sone injured, he is still warning abhira..

I can assume something very very bad happened with armaan's real mom...

I am having this strong feeling that maybe madhav divorced her and re-married vidya due to kaveri and armaan's mom committed suicide..

The house in which they came, he must be living their with ar mom as kaveri said he left his home for that woman...

Thats could be the major reason of madhav's hate for kaveri and distance with vidya..

And seeing abhira getting unconscious on road that day triggered this feeling of sane fate for her.......

Although abhira is strong and would not resort to such measures but it can't be forgotten that how all ph leaving ar marriage took a toll on her physical amd mental health....

But if this reason turns out to be true than madhav js a very bad father just to hjde his weakness from armaan of not standing up for his biological mom and telling him truth he i being skeptical of abhira and armaan being together.....

IDK I had to see why madhav is so scared..

And yes today's writing clearly mentioned that armaan couldn't hsve both as I assumed that a guy doesn't need to choose...

It seem armaan would have to choose..

And madhav knows that he will choose his family even I knows that....

Their story is very complicated....

So now armaan's future heartbreak is not giving me stress becoz otherwise it could go traumatic for abhira...

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

One thing is clear after today’s episode that writers will have to over work their brains . They will have to come up with solid writing on how Ar love is sacha/ pehla akhiri for Ab

Ar somewhat shown his love for Ab is nothing like Ruhi .  He didn’t do anything to stay with Ruhi even he loved her. Of course he also never  set boundaries. For Ab he fought with family and also fought with Ab for family. But him breaking his wedding with Ruhi is big thing. He could have done same thing for Ruhi if his love for Ruhi is strong. But he was fine.

Ab is right to have doubts, before Ab KV and Ruhi will how far Ar can go Ab soon. 

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I can't believe this 😱. How can someone be so cruel 😡😡😡? No, this woman doesn't deserve any kind of whitewashing in furure 😤😤. Please show her responsible for armaan's biological mother's death 🙏😡. Going to jail can be depend on having enough proof or not 🤔🤔, but atleast armaan's blind trust on her must break 🤞🤞🤞. I don't see that happening right now 🥺. Also seems like armaan sunaofying kv after this will only remain a kp of us😡😡😤😤🤦🤦. Just hope armaan will not take any kind of crap like abhira didn't trust him and blah blah blah 😡😡😡.... If he does, then he is back to square one and doesn't deserve abhira at all.Also today makers did gave the answer to the question that abhira wanted to get equal place in his heart as family not overcome them. She already knows family is armaan's priority so she just wanted become his family member in real sense. That's why I am telling, we should not be quick to judge by a single dialogue (apart from forshadowing ones) or a single promo. At this point I am really happy that abhira has madhav by her side. Whatever bs else he does, but this poor girl needs some emotional support 🥺.

Edited by Sajini235 - 12 days ago
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bhai koi kidnapper bahiya ko wapas bhulao……… wahi KP ko line pe la sakte hai. Makers are y’all listening??
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Arey us friend ko vapas laao, iss madam ko bankrupt karwana hain smiley22

I hope they give her a delicious downfall, we deserve it. 

pata nahi

criminal oldies always get away in the show by virtue of being buzurg unfortunately

but we as audience deserve to see her fall from grace and her humiliation

my issue with ITVs one dimension horrible characters is the lack of adequate motive

I mean why does Kaveri care so much. its not like her humiliation at broken shaadi is gonna be reversed suddenly by her deeds.

She doesnt really love Armaan. For her Armaan has always been like a vafadaar kutta or servant. So why does she care so much to break him and Abhira up?! 

She called Armaan ganda khoon, raaste ka patthar- toh why does she care to ruin his life and Abhiras?!

shouldnt she feel like good riddance hai.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Kv knows ppl weakness and uses exactly that .. She played on Ab insecurities insinuating Ars is pity love, Ar can't be trusted not to leave her, Ar can go back to Ruhi, Ab is not Ar's 1st love... She hit all the right buttons

No wonder she like Ruhi so much.. Manipulation ke baare mein,  both gives competition to each other. . Peas of the same pod

Edited by Solitudelover - 12 days ago
Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan Abhira ka jo hona hain jo jayega, but please writers do not have Abhira be all soft with the Goenkas whenever the truth comes out. She should tell them to f*ck off, both on behalf of herself and her mother. 

I have full faith in the writers, they will turn that track also into a phuski bomb with abhira running towards the old hags with all love and sympathy. 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@Pinecone after reading your update I'll marathon through 5 kdramas in one go instead smiley14
smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

bold: im curious as to how that would happen though because he is back at the PH based off the BTS videos/pics. the only thing i can think of is that armaan doesn't find out that it was dadisa that revealed the truth to abhira. if that's the case, then i hope the day he finds out he does fight back.

it has to be Vidya or Goenkas who told Abhira. only they know. if Ruhi and Goenkas tell that Kaveri came with Abhira to the house, then he knows everything.

Its that simple.

Will he really not care how Abhira found out?! 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

my heart goes out to Abhira.She is such a pure soul. And her sunshine is always stolen by everyone. Its not fair.

WTF is Kaveri's problem. I want to ask Kaveri - you anyway dont like Armaan- he is "ganda khoon" na. So let him be with a "nuisance" like Abhira and if you just need him to be the firm's golden goose , just keep him employed in the office. Kaam par koi asar nahi hoga. 

frankly today exposure was very much needed for drama .. 

Abhira needs to know this …

Armaan and Ruhi had been hiding this from her .. Armaan tried telling her .

he has his own side to it … but will Abhira give him the chance … 

I don’t think so .. the scene will play out exactly like this because both are wearing the same clothes as precap right now and in BTS

I do hope  Rohit is mentioned again and again in this confrontation.. that’s the only way to counteract Poddars and Goenkas 

Abhira tells do you recall Rohit was so disturbed when he left the house .. and that’s why he told me has been cheated.. that’s why he was fighting with Armaan 

If Rohit is not even mentioned.. 

Abhira ki shadi se pehle Rihi was married to Rohit 

she should be told when you were living as Rohit’s widow Tum Armaan Ki rakhail bankar ghar me rehti Thi 

Isiliye baar bedroom me aati Thi raat ko .. Isilye tum office me midnight jati Thi 

yeh hai tumhare parvarish jeth ke sath najayaz rishta bana Kar rakhna ..

And she should question Goenkas this is what you meant when you asked me for when you said reunite Ruhi with her love .. you were asking for my husband.. this is your dirty parvarish 

And ask Kaveri in your house legal paper marriage is not allowed but jeth bhabhi jaise kutta billi relationships are allowed 

so when krish gets married Aryan is allowed to sleep with his wife and Charu and Kiara can swap their husbands 

She should also tell everyone else .. Charu kiara , krish and Aryan that this is the experience I got .. so don’t be surprised Abd feel free to swap partner your grandmother will not say no .. she’s ok with this kutta Billi type of relationships … after all she was ok with Rohit and Armaan sharing Ruhi as a common woman 

she should ask Ruhi were you planning to stay loyal to your husband Rohit when you were taking your vows .. then you should have treated Armaan like a brother 

and called him bhaiya like manisha Chachi calls Madhav ..
Infront of Kaveri n Goenkas