Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ruhi is going somewhere in car with her suitcases and saying sorry to Armaan that she cannot save him as she is trying to move on in life.

Vidya - madhav convo like everytime.

Abhira's concern on restarting relationship with Armaan is so valid and people are saying she is showing attitude........

She told Ar she loves him but is scared he will leave her again like he did before.

Dange start ho gaye h, poddars ghar ka gate band kar rahe h jisse koi bahar na jaa paaye naa hi andar aaye. Dono vidya aur kaveri ko apne beto ki chinta ho rahi h.

Restart woh hota hai which has ended ? Her relationship with arman didn't start uptil now  . 

What will her questions be? 

I am curious to know 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Drna7

Abhira's concern on restarting relationship with Armaan is so valid and people are saying she is showing attitude........

She told Ar she loves him but is scared he will leave her again like he did before.

Ruhi is going somewhere in car with her suitcases and saying sorry to Armaan that she cannot save him as she is trying to move on in life.

Vidya - madhav convo like everytime.

Dange start ho gaye h, poddars ghar ka gate band kar rahe h jisse koi bahar na jaa paaye naa hi andar aaye. Dono vidya aur kaveri ko apne beto ki chinta ho rahi h.

Aaj ka episode is very good .. skipped vidya ruhi part .. glad they did not rush though the episode ..

The fight was good .. even the conversation was good .. 

And I am sure Abhira felt something.., πŸ˜‰β€¦

she is understanding what Armaan wants from her is now conjugal relationship.. not just butterfly kisses , dates and candy floss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It was a well balanced episode 

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Aaj ka episode is very good .. skipped vidya ruhi part .. glad they did not rush though the episode ..

The fight was good .. even the conversation was good .. 

And I am sure Abhira felt something.., πŸ˜‰β€¦

she is understanding what Armaan wants from her is now conjugal relationship.. not just butterfly kisses , dates and candy floss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It was a well balanced episode 

@bold Akshara never gave her the talk looks like ..about bees and birds you know ..and the stork actually not being the stork smiley2smiley37

Edited by sharadrocks - 9 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold Akshara never gave her the talk looks like ..about bees and birds you know ..and the stork actually not being the stork smiley2smiley37

I’m looking forward to Armaan teaching her….dkp better not disappoint 🀭

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

πŸ˜‚..Armaan will do the honors πŸ˜‚

Edited by Indira1211 - 9 days ago
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

`ek second ke liye papa ko bhool jao, ghar walo ko bhool jao aur sirf apne dil ki suno. Agar tumhare dil ki dhadkan nai ye nahi keh diya ki tum aankh band karke mujhpar bharosha kar sakti ho to mai apna naam badal dunga.`

Is he delusional? Any kind of acknowledgement of his wrongs always comes after Abhira reminds him of his follies. 

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even ITV be showing that Man can love, care but ultimately they want one thing! 

Armaan's dreams and his harkate are proving that how desperate he is smiley42

I bet if show was not on star but ott the dreams would have been more wild!

christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

`ek second ke liye papa ko bhool jao, ghar walo ko bhool jao aur sirf apne dil ki suno. Agar tumhare dil ki dhadkan nai ye nahi keh diya ki tum aankh band karke mujhpar bharosha kar sakti ho to mai apna naam badal dunga.`

Is he delusional? Any kind of acknowledgement of his wrongs always comes after Abhira reminds him of his follies. 

absolutely agree! What does he think- he has hurt Abhira so much when her mother died saving him.

Teach her birds and bees leave her pregnant when dadi sa commands like the previous generation! 😑

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Bachhi ko ab seekhna hoga .. I thought .. Abhira portrayed it quite well .. the reaction was not coy .. it was alarm .. that what the heck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Armaan tumhe Jana hoga …yeh thik nahi hai .. and he’s like kya thik nahi hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

and agar woh rioters .. raste me nahi milte.. Toh riot me really armaan pura chance Marta .. 

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

The confrontation was really well done.. The hug, dialogues, emotions,acting πŸ₯° Ab' s fears and hesitancy.. Ar's frustration and aashiquana.. ☺

Edited by Solitudelover - 9 days ago