Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

She'll come around if she's given time, space, support. But if Armaan dumps her , blames her again or stops being there for her then she'll not recover from this. She just needs to see him be there , waiting for her and understand that if he screwed up he needs to do the time. If he doesn't and he lets his family once again make him forget about her then he will never be able to earn her trust. 

Edited by Pinecone - 9 days ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Susi26

I just saw the precap.. How conveniently Armaan is saying it was not love between him and Ruhi.. did he get dementia? That tadpana he had during Ruhi and Rohit shadi.. all those longing looks he used to give to her.. those promises and statements he told her.. atleast he could have said he stopped having feelings once she became Rohit’s wife. I’m glad that Ruhi is trying to move away from this double standard mentality he had so far. 

Armaan is confused af might he wanted to say that the love he felt for abhi is different and it was not like this for ru and it was likeness and not love and at that time he thought it was love but nhi armaan ko har cheez ko confuse bana hysmiley44

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She'll come around if she's give time, space, support. But if Armaan dumps her , blames her again or stops being there for her then she'll not recover from this. She just needs to see him be there , waiting for her and understand that if he screwed up he needs to do the time. If he doesn't and he lets his family once again make him forget about her then he will never be able to earn her trust. 

That's i say i dont trust armaan . Hope he stays and his love ka bukhar is not gonna be over soon after consistent rejection smiley24

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

I am actually liking this roohi (ok liking thoda zyada ho gyasmiley36, i mean i m neutral now, i don't dislike her anymore), i am so happy she is trying to move on. I truly believe Armaan led her on and didn't set strong boundaries.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My favorite moments in epi were 

1. The way Abhira clutched his tshirt when gundas came. 

2. The way she slammed a utensil when Armaan was cornered. 

3. The "mere armaan" comment with the way she started hitting the guy 

So beautifully done by Sam ❤️❤️❤️

Its nice that she's as protective of him as he is. 

She can also do macho giri if needed. 

I wish the action sequence was longer. 

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I normally don't like to comment on precap until it airs in the episode cause most be misleading as hell. 

I'm confuse here as why people feel Abhira doesn't have a right to be mad or angry with Armaan. I'm sorry, but Armaanza lucky Ab just walked away, I would've kick his MF A$$ for lying to me for months. 

Do your know how it feel to have everyone know a secret that involves you but you. Armaan lied for months and manipulated Abhira trust in him as her imagination. He made Ruhi his bff like some long time friend, when they all met and knew each other the same freaking time. The only difference is Armaan and Ruhi, had a Thing. 

Armaan says don't tell my family about our secret deal marriage but he tells Roo, but never tells Abhira. Then she's ambush with it and, she question how come we can't tell family but you tell Ruhi no answer. Armaan give Ruhi carte blanche, in his relationship with Ruhi. Like Armaan told dadisa no matter what the marriage was, real or fake it was their' s too bad he didn't respect that or see that with Roohi. To allow doosri aurat to serve talaak papers, enter there room uninvited, and taunting and interfering in their personal matter. Yeah she knew about chitwali and even respected it but it's a difference when that person is Roo, that you just promise after you divorce me you'll married and was going to perform rasam at mandir for married people. 

Armaan lucky he's already hurt, I would've enjoy Abhira giving him a Yuvraj beatdown. 

No more from me, I think i'm still trigger 

from Vidya MS in station smiley44

Abhira have all the reasons to get angry on Armaan who was hiding the truth ,he once tried to tell her but that  was too late . Not that she never tried to know who that chitwali  is but he always said her to stay away from this matter.She got suspicious about these 2 but then they both claimed themselves as besties and in relation babhi is Armaan’s younger brother’s sister, so anyone in their right mind cannot think in this angle. 

She already have trust issues on him though she loves him the most and this truth will definitely break her  and her trust  further, some thought Abhira will accept  him easily after 2 min revelation but I always said there will be lot of impact on her as she will feel cheated by those 2 idiots esp by Armaan..and this  is the reason she was kept in dark for long. Yeah if someone in Abhira’s place she would have. Kicked both the idiots on their a*** for cheating her from last 10months and then  ready to get married in 2 days after the divorce, and how can anyone expect her to trust him just because he left his babhi at mandap and said ILu to Abhira . He have to suffer a lot  realising all  his mistakes and deal with reality before Abhira can accept him. 
  Vidya and babhi are connecting to each other as they both feel they r doosri aurath in man’s lives and never got any love though they both are at fault too. Madhav tried to mend their relationship but Vidya never did ,and here Armaan never loved babhi and she  too never loved him he is a  zid and toy for her. She always felt and cried that Armaan prioritised Abhira and took stand for her going against his family but never for their 2 min noodles but then she ignored everything and begged him to say ILU and then begged him to marry her though he said he loves someone else. 
  Vidya is  an idiot and a flipper she will flip once she gets to know about divorce deal and Abhria’s sacrifice for V&M marriage and will try to mend her relationship with Madhav.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

My favorite moments in epi were 

1. The way Abhira clutched his tshirt when gundas came. 

2. The way she slammed a utensil when Armaan was cornered. 

3. The "mere armaan" comment with the way she started hitting the guy 

So beautifully done by Sam ❤️❤️❤️

Its nice that she's as protective of him as he is. 

She can also do macho giri if needed. 

I wish the action sequence was longer. 

Last few episodes were  nice ,one common reason there’s no vamp in btwn the leads. And babhi free episodes are always nice. Don’t need to FF smiley36 

They were showing the difference btwn 2 min Maggie infatuation/attraction  for babhi and true for Abhira ,Armaan genuinely loves Abhira and he can live or die for her ,in fact both can die for each other. If babhi was not living in that house like a leech after her husband was declared dead and keep poking in AA’s matters these 2 would have realised their love much before.

I also loved the way she hugged him and that sukoon on his face knowing how much she cares for him.  And am not a fan of action sequences but these did a wonderful job and Abhira girl slayed it as always 

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Arre yaar! Side actor's/ supporting character's ke liye itna apna sir mat phodo.. Bhad mein jaaye woh.. Waise this track is not too bad for her.zindagi mein pehli baar kuch dhang ka kaam karne lagi hai . Warna dono maa beti Abhira aur uski mumma ka hisse ke paison par aish hi toh karte aaye Hain hamesha se.. Shayad ab pata chalega pampered princess Roohi ko ki khudke paise kamana kitna mushkil hai. Can't beleive this loser actually sh*t on her mum's career to earn some brownie points from Abhira's MIL lol. Accha hua Manish kangal ho gaya. Varna muft ki roti todne wali fokatchand freeloader Roohi ko kabhi pata nahi chalta paison ki value.

Edited by Kacchakela21 - 8 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Well said. Lol. 

Lets see how long this phase of self respect and wanting to "work" lasts. 

Its upsetting that Kaveri has such a thanda reaction to Ruhi betraying Rohit. 

Her Abhira hate is so strong Ruhi is gonna go scot free ig 😡😡😡😡

Edited by Pinecone - 8 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 8 days ago