Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 22nd Jun 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 3 months ago

Episode begins with Armaan stabbed in the chest with a knife, Abhira is trying to keep him awake n get help for him. She reassures him, takes him back to Madhav’s house , seats him properly .
she reassures him n then pulls out the dagger from his chest .mhe is bleeding profusely . She is very scared n worried . She calls his family doctor . He is too busy as hospital is filled with riot victims n he is unable to come , he advises Abhira to follow his instructions n being Armaan’s wife she better help him.
Abhura listens to his advise, she runs to the nearest chemist's shop n gets the material s needed .she cleans the wounds, applies medication , bandages him.mShe gives him pain killers , reassures him. She gets frantic calls from Chachi sa , she replies that she was ask n Armaan was with her . She cuts the line assuring she will call later . AbhiMaan have close moments as she tends to him.

Armaan is very restless and in pain, he asks Abhira to forgive him accept his love and reunite with him n return to Poddar house . Abhira says nothing , Armana reminds him how they have risked their lives for eachother . What more proof did she need tk show how much they love eachother n how far they are willing to go for eachother . They are destined for eachother .

At Poddar house Kaveri badmouths Abhira for keeping Armaan with her , Manisha Chachi argues , Armaan was not a kid that Abhira will kidnap him against his wishes , Armaan had gone tk Abhira by himself . A massive argument ensues between Manoj and Sanjay over Abhira , Kajal and Manisha join in . Both sides speak for n against Abhira’s return to Poddar house .
At Madhav’s house Abhira and Armaan are seen sitting close together , she supports Armaan as he is in pain, they fall asleep sitting on the sofa , their heads resting on eachother . Next Mir ing as Madhav returns home he finds the two love birds resting against eachother on the sofa . Armaan n Madhav clash again.

He watches as Abhuravhelps Armaan put on his clothes and leave .
he professes his love for her n reassures he will love her all his love. Was waiting for her to take all the time she needed to arrive at a decision . He leaves informing he would wait at his Fav spot on the cliff for her decision .

At a certain Cafetaria Armaan is seen sitting with chorus gang , Kiara, Aryan and Krish want AbhiMaan reunion and Charu is against it . They get a Chinese lanterns with message for Abhira .

Precap

Same as yesterday

Armaan is readying a Chinese lantern , to float up a love message for Abhira , he is in romantic mood .. Abhira confronts him for hiding the fact that his first love , that chit waali girl was none other than Ruhi. Armaan states he did not tell her as that was not true love . Abhira is annoyed that earlier he loved Ruhi n wanted to marry her , he got rid of Abhira to whom he was married to, tomorrow he might fall in love n marry another girl, she could not trust such a man n saying this she walks away , Armaan tries to plead Abhira to trust him.
Note :Only present season characters were shown /mentioned in this episode .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Blurb photo mein Armaan ko uska coat milgaya hai magically and Madhav has reached to put khalal in the Abhimaan romance:(

I am waiting for Abhimaan to get some private time, heartfelt convos but koi na koi tapak padta hai.

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Blurb photo mein Armaan ko uska coat milgaya hai magically and Madhav has reached to put khalal in the Abhimaan romance:(

I am waiting for Abhimaan to get some private time, heartfelt convos but koi na koi tapak padta hai.

Without deep conversations, problems fester is the basis of most stories. Like the novel "Pride and Prejudice," where misunderstandings fueled by pride drives the plot, wont let the protagonists talk to each other. the day ML-FL can talk & chalk out a plan to resolve issues, their story becomes boring.

Edited by Fi_raaq - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Without deep conversations, problems fester is the basis of most stories. Like the novel "Pride and Prejudice," where misunderstandings fueled by pride drives the plot, wont let the protagonists talk to each other. the day ML-FL can talk & chalk out a plan to resolve issues, their story becomes boring.

Ya but they can get new problems. Its looking silly to keep bringing Madhav to be a disruptor.

Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan gets stabbed trying to protect Abhira from the rioters, and Abhira takes care of him. Later, Armaan promises to wait forever for Abhira

Aaj ka blurb aagaya

I hope this "Forever" ka promise will hold.

Yesterday also he said zindagi bhar wait karega when she asked for some time

Ruhi reveal ke baad hopefully he recalls this and waits, gives Abhira time to come to terms with it and shows her how she is different and special in his life and Ruhi was just a 2 min infatuation

Abhira has a lot of reasons to be insecure because she has seen him play this dosti game and Ruhi is BFF thing, constantly confide in Ruhi, say things like "stay away from whats between me and Ruhi" etc.

He needs to fix all this. He has messed up a lot.

Ab agar Abhira sach mein chahiye usko, he has lots to do beyond the cute majnugiri

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Sam's performance is SO good in her panic and desperation to get Armaan better.

And RoPu is also doing really very realistic job potraying someone who is hurt

Finally Vidya gets one moment of decency today where she prays for Armaan but adds a word for Abhira in her prayer too

Abhira gets Armaan home because hospital is too far and riots mein its too risky

She calls Armaan as pati when talking to doctor and stops short realizing that she said "pati"

Doctor says cant come and gives instructions on what to do

The BGM is also really good with "O Maahi"

Shirtless Armaan is HOT HOT HOT.

Abhira does first aid and has even bought suture material from chemist and sews up his wound.

very emotional moment happens

Abhira says- Armaan tumhe mere liye dard sehna padega

Armaan says- for you duniya ka koi bhi dard sahunga.

AWWLE.

When Abhira goes to get painkiller, he says- tum ho meri painkiller. he tells her that see we have showed that we both love each other and can do anything for each other.

He asks her lets do nayi shuruat. and says tum mera pehla and aakhri pyaar ho.

Abhira reminds him he had a past before shaadi and used to love someone else. Armaan starts to get dizzy and collapses before saying about him and Ruhi. Then he gets back thoda consciousness and Abhira gives him medicines

Armaan makes her stay near him and she has FBs of how he took the knife for her

I FFded all the Poddar scenes

Abhira taking care of Armaan is too sweet. So real, so domestic.

The way he keeps her head on hershoulder and says ILU to her in half conscious state is LOVELY!

Next morning Madhav enters with a bang and sees Ar-Ab and is worried. Armaan rejects his help and is rude to him. Armaan tells Abhira to pehnao him his shirt. Armaan gets up to go and recalls Abhiras words asking him for time and he decides to go away from standing at door but he says I will wait puri zindagi for you. says I am not trying to make you emotional or pressurize you. And everyday at 7pm I will light a pyaar ki lantern and wait for you also to light a lantern when you have forgiven me. he says its my khuskismati to wait for you and mujhe koi jaldi nahi hai. AWWLE. Dil jeet liya Armaan neh aisa bolke!!! LOVED it.

Kaveri Vidya talk and Kaveri asks her about how she accepted Ar-Ruhi shaadi because Rohit was also cheated even though Armaan was only sacrificing. waah. she recalls Rohit at least. but barely any anger. she is still fixated on Abhira not coming back home and not in the least bit upset at Ruhi's deeds. She is so interested in keeping Abhira away that she is gonna ignore Ruhi's kartoots. kya waahiyat aurat hai.

Chorus gang meets Armaan and Charu is as usual being anti Abhira and the other cousins are pro Abhimaan

Looks like Armaan hasnt returned home. dunno where he is living.

Armaan is in full form in majnu mode saying let charu say whatever, koi kuch bhi kahe, I'll always love Abhira. AWW!!

Krish hands him lantern number 1 to light for his pyaar

AWESOME AWESOME EPISODE

I LOVED Armaan sa's dialogues today. I hope he stays in this understanding mode of having patience for his Abhira. He was so wonderful!

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
Loved todays episode. ArSa shirtless😍 good acting by both Sam and Ro…… but can we petition to remove Charu character seriously that women is getting on my nerves. For once Vidya showed some decency prayer for Ab. Now let wait for KP vs Ab
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

And as usual sbb/sbs had better angles of the scene than the damn show smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Also a doctor saying "aap doctor nahi, wife toh hain" Gave me kaha hum, kaha tum flashbacks so bad smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I skipped the poddar family scenes, but overall a good episode. That whole thing of sending a lantern in the sky everyday, VERY CUTE.