Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

So now egoistic kv knows about 2 min noodles? And instead of getting mad on her pothi’s killer she is busy to keep Abhira away from PH ?

yeah shes that pathetic

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

From Charu' perspective, Abhira is undeservingly getting everything that she ever wanted.

Trying to help charu is truly among the biggest mistakes Abhira made in the show. I knew she will end up being a nasty person from the time she called armaan sautela. I can't imagine any of the other cousins say that, ever.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Sam's performance is SO good in her panic and desperation to get Armaan better.

And RoPu is also doing really very realistic job potraying someone who is hurt

Finally Vidya gets one moment of decency today where she prays for Armaan but adds a word for Abhira in her prayer too

Abhira gets Armaan home because hospital is too far and riots mein its too risky

She calls Armaan as pati when talking to doctor and stops short realizing that she said "pati"

Doctor says cant come and gives instructions on what to do

The BGM is also really good with "O Maahi"

Shirtless Armaan is HOT HOT HOT.

Abhira does first aid and has even bought suture material from chemist and sews up his wound.

very emotional moment happens

Abhira says- Armaan tumhe mere liye dard sehna padega

Armaan says- for you duniya ka koi bhi dard sahunga.

AWWLE.

When Abhira goes to get painkiller, he says- tum ho meri painkiller. he tells her that see we have showed that we both love each other and can do anything for each other.

He asks her lets do nayi shuruat. and says tum mera pehla and aakhri pyaar ho.

Abhira reminds him he had a past before shaadi and used to love someone else. Armaan starts to get dizzy and collapses before saying about him and Ruhi. Then he gets back thoda consciousness and Abhira gives him medicines

Armaan makes her stay near him and she has FBs of how he took the knife for her

I FFded all the Poddar scenes

Abhira taking care of Armaan is too sweet. So real, so domestic.

The way he keeps her head on hershoulder and says ILU to her in half conscious state is LOVELY!

Next morning Madhav enters with a bang and sees Ar-Ab and is worried. Armaan rejects his help and is rude to him. Armaan tells Abhira to pehnao him his shirt. Armaan gets up to go and recalls Abhiras words asking him for time and he decides to go away from standing at door but he says I will wait puri zindagi for you. says I am not trying to make you emotional or pressurize you. And everyday at 7pm I will light a pyaar ki lantern and wait for you also to light a lantern when you have forgiven me. he says its my khuskismati to wait for you and mujhe koi jaldi nahi hai. AWWLE. Dil jeet liya Armaan neh aisa bolke!!! LOVED it.

Kaveri Vidya talk and Kaveri asks her about how she accepted Ar-Ruhi shaadi because Rohit was also cheated even though Armaan was only sacrificing. waah. she recalls Rohit at least. but barely any anger. she is still fixated on Abhira not coming back home and not in the least bit upset at Ruhi's deeds. She is so interested in keeping Abhira away that she is gonna ignore Ruhi's kartoots. kya waahiyat aurat hai.

Chorus gang meets Armaan and Charu is as usual being anti Abhira and the other cousins are pro Abhimaan

Looks like Armaan hasnt returned home. dunno where he is living.

Armaan is in full form in majnu mode saying let charu say whatever, koi kuch bhi kahe, I'll always love Abhira. AWW!!

Krish hands him lantern number 1 to light for his pyaar

AWESOME AWESOME EPISODE

I LOVED Armaan sa's dialogues today. I hope he stays in this understanding mode of having patience for his Abhira. He was so wonderful!

@Bold green , I always expected this and finally they made him say he never loved babhi and that’s very obvious when he asked her to marry his brother instead of taking stand for their 2 min noodles. Later what ever nonsense he did and peomises he made is out of guilt , that vile women never left a chance to guilt trip and manipulate him and that Swarna too guilt tripped him .can he ever do the same thing with Abhira ? He left his toffee Dadi ,his manipulative maa and house for her and their love. Her love gave him the courage and strength for him to stand against everyone.

Did u skip vile Babhi’s scenes ? On Twitter ppl are angry because they r trying to WW vamp babhi and her lustiness ? I don’t think they will WW her yet , for now she can be kept safe but all the vile things she did will come out , even when she met Armaan infront of Madhav’s house she had FB that Abhira loves Armaan so how she ruined Abhira’s plans to confess needs to come out and she can’t get away so easily after ruining Rohit’s life.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Trying to help charu is truly among the biggest mistakes Abhira made in the show. I knew she will end up being a nasty person from the time she called armaan sautela. I can't imagine any of the other cousins say that, ever.

yeah Charu will create more troubles .. she is a curious mix of her parents ..,taking negative abilities of both and an even worse version

Today was a great day for Armaan and Abhira they both shone together.. Armaan has correctly described that together they are stronger and can overcome any obstacles

So obviously the conflict will be created by the family to keep them apart .. Armaan has said he will wait forever..

There was a big secret he is hiding .. how can he win her Bharosa .. and where is he living .. from BTS we know he is back in Poddar house

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

yeah shes that pathetic

I think Kaveri wants to punish both .. but cannot predict till she meets Ruhi

IPL ke time pe mathi maari gayi hai inn writers ki

They changed Armaan’s character after RoPu’s entry but looks like they got their Brians back

https://x.com/BiswashreeDash/status/1804330619780108515

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1804332825321312676

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

There was no R Ruhi scene today .. but Abhira asked about chitwali .. and FB was shown Kaveri overhearing vidya and R Ruhi conversation
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

IPL ke time pe mathi maari gayi hai inn writers ki

They changed Armaan’s character after RoPu’s entry but now they got their Brians back

https://x.com/BiswashreeDash/status/1804330619780108515

I love this song 🎵

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wish they continue to keep the episode Ru- Gk free/ or separately in Gk house if they need ss after rumaal revelation also till lineage track ...

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Sam's performance is SO good in her panic and desperation to get Armaan better.

And RoPu is also doing really very realistic job potraying someone who is hurt

Finally Vidya gets one moment of decency today where she prays for Armaan but adds a word for Abhira in her prayer too

Abhira gets Armaan home because hospital is too far and riots mein its too risky

She calls Armaan as pati when talking to doctor and stops short realizing that she said "pati"

Doctor says cant come and gives instructions on what to do

The BGM is also really good with "O Maahi"

Shirtless Armaan is HOT HOT HOT.

Abhira does first aid and has even bought suture material from chemist and sews up his wound.

very emotional moment happens

Abhira says- Armaan tumhe mere liye dard sehna padega

Armaan says- for you duniya ka koi bhi dard sahunga.

AWWLE.

When Abhira goes to get painkiller, he says- tum ho meri painkiller. he tells her that see we have showed that we both love each other and can do anything for each other.

He asks her lets do nayi shuruat. and says tum mera pehla and aakhri pyaar ho.

Abhira reminds him he had a past before shaadi and used to love someone else. Armaan starts to get dizzy and collapses before saying about him and Ruhi. Then he gets back thoda consciousness and Abhira gives him medicines

Armaan makes her stay near him and she has FBs of how he took the knife for her

I FFded all the Poddar scenes

Abhira taking care of Armaan is too sweet. So real, so domestic.

The way he keeps her head on hershoulder and says ILU to her in half conscious state is LOVELY!

Next morning Madhav enters with a bang and sees Ar-Ab and is worried. Armaan rejects his help and is rude to him. Armaan tells Abhira to pehnao him his shirt. Armaan gets up to go and recalls Abhiras words asking him for time and he decides to go away from standing at door but he says I will wait puri zindagi for you. says I am not trying to make you emotional or pressurize you. And everyday at 7pm I will light a pyaar ki lantern and wait for you also to light a lantern when you have forgiven me. he says its my khuskismati to wait for you and mujhe koi jaldi nahi hai. AWWLE. Dil jeet liya Armaan neh aisa bolke!!! LOVED it.

Kaveri Vidya talk and Kaveri asks her about how she accepted Ar-Ruhi shaadi because Rohit was also cheated even though Armaan was only sacrificing. waah. she recalls Rohit at least. but barely any anger. she is still fixated on Abhira not coming back home and not in the least bit upset at Ruhi's deeds. She is so interested in keeping Abhira away that she is gonna ignore Ruhi's kartoots. kya waahiyat aurat hai.

Chorus gang meets Armaan and Charu is as usual being anti Abhira and the other cousins are pro Abhimaan

Looks like Armaan hasnt returned home. dunno where he is living.

Armaan is in full form in majnu mode saying let charu say whatever, koi kuch bhi kahe, I'll always love Abhira. AWW!!

Krish hands him lantern number 1 to light for his pyaar

AWESOME AWESOME EPISODE

I LOVED Armaan sa's dialogues today. I hope he stays in this understanding mode of having patience for his Abhira. He was so wonderful!

Rohit bhai tumne acha kiya bhaagkar...Aise family hai toh bhaag jaana hi better hai....Jab baat ego pe aathe hai Dadi kuch bhi karthi hai...

I am sure inka rohit keliye dongi pyaar bhi Armaan ko dard dene keliye hoga just like for the sake of hate to Abhira she loves Ruhi...