Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Most toxic family is Goenkas till now as they couldn't be a good family to any of their daughters and most toxic MIL has been "one whose name shouldn't be mentioned"smiley36

Sabki apni opinion hoti hai. Mere liye most toxic sasural woh hai jo bahu ko sun mai khade rehne ka order deta ho, slap kar sakta ho and bahu ke diye hue gifts ka holika dahan karta ho.
Edited by sweet_tania - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arre smiley44 They have a problem with abhira , kaveri s biggest nemesis is abhira & bec of deal shadi revelation, she got the best excuse to throw her out ..simple as that..

They sorted out their problems till Charu's truth and deal marraige revelation. KP stopped her attempts to break their marriage though she was looking for a chance to throw her out but except KP and Sanjay nobody wanted Abhira out of the house even after Charu's truth revelation.

Episode where KP gave her first toffee (ashirvad) & she didn't do it to pretend that she likes Abhira

https://tellyarticles.org/vidd.php?id=2443253

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Abhira goenka revelation se triangle can’t be retained. Kaveri character ko ruhi character ke against dikha diya toh triangle khada khada toot jayega , abhira Goenka revelation kisi kaam ka nahi hai triangle ko as abase bachata rakhne ke liye. Ruhaan continue karne ke liye abhira ke kisi sacrifice se zyada, Kaveri ke approval ki zarurat padegi.

Woh gaaja-baaja drama and headphones laga kar forceful shikanjee drama hua tha na kaveri ke mooh par so Kaveri ne bhi inn sab ka gin gin kar jawab diya jab abhira kaveri ki help lene gayi. Agar muje kisi se apna kaam nikalwane ke liye help chahiye toh mai unko aise headphones laga kar forcefully shikanjee pilane kabhi na jau jab woh table par baithi ho. As I said dono ekdusre se gin gin kar mooh tod jawab deti thi like aap muje lene aao gaja baja ke sath , main apko forcefully shikanjee pilaugi and Kaveri is like tune mere sath ye ye kiya ab dekho mai tuje iska jawab dugi.

@bold triangle can be retained even after Goenkas truth revelation or even after KP going against her ladli Ruhi. But makers don't want to continue with triangle otherwise Ruhi's SS wouldn't be reduced or she wouldn't be sent out of PH. Ar-Ru past revelation will pause involvement of third angle in main lead's life for a while which may or may not continue post-leap.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold triangle can be retained even after Goenkas truth revelation or even after KP going against her ladli Ruhi. But makers don't want to continue with triangle otherwise Ruhi's SS wouldn't be reduced or she wouldn't be sent out of PH. Ar-Ru past revelation will pause involvement of third angle in main lead's life for a while which may or may not continue post-leap.

@bold : How triangle can be retained after Goenka truth reveal or Kaveri against ruhi??!

Agar triangle base nahi chahiye hota yah post leap triangle nahi hota toh kab ka rohit ko wapas laye hote ya ruhi and Poddars ke bich bawal dikha diya hota over Armaan ruhi past revelation.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have rewatched epi so many times!

Loved all of Armaan's filmy dialogues. He delivered it so sincerely!!!

1. Tumhaare liye duniya ka koi bhi dard seh lunga, I am ready

2. Meri painkiller mere saamne hai

3. Tum kab samjhogi, mujhe tumhaare paas hi aaram milta hai

4. maine tumse zyaaada pyaar apne zindagi mein kisi seh nahi kiya

5. tum mera pehla aur aakhri pyaar ho

6. Mujhe chhod ke kahi mat jaana please

7. saari zindagi tumhara intezaar karunga

8. pyaar kiya, ishaar kiya aur ab intezaar karunga

9. roz pyaar ki lantern aasmaan mein udaaounga

10. naa lantern ki kami hai na mujhme sabr ki

11. tumhaara intezaar karna meri khuskismati hi hai. mujhe koi jaldi nahi hai

12. mujhe mere pyaar par bharosa hai. voh Abhira ko le aayega mere paas

13. jab tak jism mein saas hai, tab tak dil mein aas hai

14. iske ya kisi aur ke kehne seh thodi na mein Abhira seh pyaar karna chod dunga

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Sanjay - He is a pure evil person. Only money and fame matters to him by hook or crook. The problem he has is both krish and charu(temporarily) found their voice against him due to abhira hurting his ego and dominance. Also my gut feeling says that he has a past proffesional rivalry with akshara, maybe something like that will come later.

Sanjay hates also because he cant stand the idea of a young girl giving him a run for his money. He tolerates Kaveri only because she has clout and a firm which she can give him to run. Otherwise he has no respect for a "WOMAN"

Kajal - She is just blindly following her evil pati dev, doesn't have her own brain.

Agree- she is STUPID

Charu - It really confuses me about charu's hatred for abhira as abhira literally did alot for her so its pure jelousy. She is like I didn't get my love and to fulfill my dream , so abhira also should not get it. If not abhira also said the same thing roohi made her understand. She said that it was wrong to have a such relationship with her boss who is much older than her. The only difference is abhira didn't know that dev is divorcee with a child and charu didn't listen to her.

Absolutely, I do not understand her. Its not even like Abhira was stealing her cases or getting more credit at work for her to be "jealous". Abhira ensured she got to work and made Kaveri agree for her job. And she never told her that it was a good idea to have affair with boss but she respected her wishes to date/be with whoever she wanted. She treated Charu as an adult and was willing to support her rishtaa to an older man with past baggage if she was really serious about that man. However Charu didnt actually love him enough to rebel against all so Dev left her. Probably its good coz Charu could never handle a relationship like that. But it wasnt as if Ruhi knocked sense into her whereas Abhira was asking her to go have an affair. Abhira only supported Charu in doing whatever she wanted but told her to TELL the family and not hide things if it was a legit relationship.

Vidya - I guess her problem is due to deal truth she is seeing armaan's real mother's jhalak in abhira (according to kv narrative)and madhav's antics has triggered her insecurities even more.

she is stupid because Madhav picking Abhira over her is not Abhiras fault. is she competing with a child now?! and in any case Abhira has been nothing but nice to her. Deal shaadi doesnt mean Abhira did not nibhao it. Vidya saw the girl do all bahu duties. if she was there as gold digger she wouldnt have bonded with whole family. how can she be so cool about Ruhi betraying Rohit is beyond me.how she didnt consider that Rohit left and died after heartbreak due to Ar-Ruhi relationship is beyond me.

Kaveri - Its purely about ego. She just want to win over abhira in a war which abhira never intented to take part. Once she said armaan's biological mother was the only one to whom she lost and clearly she doesn't want to lose for a second time. Its clearly shown by how she is least bothered about rohit. So she just want to win over abhira by hook or crook.

Kaveri is so egotistical she doesnt care for right or wrong. but I thought if anything she would get more kick and challenge, pleasure out of making abhira bend to her whims instead of breaking her or getting rid of her

My thoughts in red

Ruhi doesnt deserve any discussion. she is pathetic, immoral and stupid

Pinecone thumbnail

Agree about Armaan not nipping the Abhira insults. He is definitely trying hard to get her maafi and convince her he loves her. But the anti Abhira rants of his family also need to stop.

He should have asked Charu to shut up and not talk about Abhira when she has no idea about anything.

The kind of casual disrespect that even these chillar cousins do about Abhira and get away with is the reason why people like Kaveri, Vidya, Sanjay, Ruhi etc will never stop. Because if Armaam can't stand up to a Charu and tell her to STFU then how can he talk to others. For now other cousins of chorus gang are ok. But in the past all of them have also been cruel to Abhira despite being younger. So even the umr ka lihaaz doesn't happen in Abhiras case.

The question for me aa audience was never about his love or concern for Abhira. Its about whether he can make her feel respected as his wife and bahu of the house.

Ofc Abhira is gonna rightfully question even his love because he went from "loving" chitwaali to now loving Abhira and chitwaali is Ruhi whom he called his bff and Perfect bahu material so why would she believe his claim of now loving her if he dumped his "perfect" partner

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago