Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 12 days ago

POS KP, don't care about anyone but winning and the sad part it just makes her more pathetic, cause it won't work. Abhimaan still love each other and will be together.

Why she even had a projection of Ruhi blackmailing 

Armaan in Mussoorie smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

how can Kaveri;s hate for Abhira be more than pyaar for Rohit Poddar- the apple of her eye?1

Her grandson literally left heartbroken and DIED thanks to Ruhi

WTF is Kaveri's problem

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I love how he said “Wo pyaar nahi tha”. So he does realise it was just a crush, he hadn’t actually fallen in love with her smiley36

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

armaan totally deserves it for not trusting abhira and allowing outside forces to interfere with their relationship so this was bound to happen. logically the ar-ru truth needed to come out and the consequences of it has to happen but emotionally i am already sad and heartbroken because just seeing how happy they both were but knowing what is going to happen. i am gonna be in tears seeing both of them hurting. 🥺😞😢 

Edited by Sa7861 - 12 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

I wanted to know Kv reaction to Ruhi.. Whether she is angry at her also Or still perfect bahu.. Today's episode did not give any hint there

Edited by Solitudelover - 12 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Yo Wigwali looked like a surprise chudail 

when Abhira yell Roo name 

Then had the nerve to blame for Abhira, for Armaan leaving 

Roo, like she's a child. I bet she didn't think about Rohit 

stupid heifer smiley7

Originally posted by: Pinecone

how can Kaveri;s hate for Abhira be more than pyaar for Rohit Poddar- the apple of her eye?1

Her grandson literally left heartbroken and DIED thanks to Ruhi

WTF is Kaveri's problem

its neither hate for abhira or love for rohit....its just he love for herself...her selfishness, ego....iska downfall bada wala hone wala hai.....but will take time......she defo has a past.....

abhira almost knows all now....armaan ko ruhi ka accha saccha hona dekhan hai bas.....

TBH, i m liking it...ki sab setlle ho jaayee..and abhira armaan real wala start karen apni story.....

it will then abhira and armaan ki mom ki back story that will take the center stage......and not ruhi in between them...hopefully....

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

armaan totally deserves it for not trusting abhira and allowing outside forces to interfere with their relationship so this was bound to happen. logically the ar-ru truth needed to come out and the consequences of it has to happen but emotionally i am already sad and heartbroken because just seeing how happy they both were but knowing what is going to happen. i am gonna be in tears seeing both of them will be hurting. 🥺😞😢 

exactly my feelings

I really hope that what Madhav wanted to see- to see Armaan speak up against Kaveri for Abhira and fight for his pyaar will happen and Abhira's trust that he is a different person from Madhav whom she can trust will be proved right. I hope that Armaans words of forever and never letting any 3rd person get in between them will not be empty promises.

Its time we see a fierce Armaan who will destroy Kaveri and Ruhi for hurting his Abhira 

Edited by Pinecone - 12 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I wanted to know Kb reaction to Ruhi.. Whether she is angry at her also Or still perfect bahu.. Today's episode did not give any hint there

I think she is angry but she wont show it because right now only breaking Abhira matters to her

And ig like Vidya she may think Rohit is dead and gone

She is a cruel insensitive old hag. 

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

For a moment I was worried that Ab will go in Gk house alone and Kv will remain hidden.. But good that she went in.. 

Kv is like the puppet master who make ppl dance according to her egoistical whims... No person matters to her.. Such one dimensional her character has been turned into.. Not even a jhalak of remorse as to what she is abt to do