Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 11 days ago

I need kaveri's live streaming guy. Aaj k goenka house ka footage armaan ko bhejna hain 🙏🏾smiley22

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhira had confidence in him not reacting like Madhav did - hope that its proved right

For a long time she singlehandedly carried the relationship by forgiving and tolerating a lot of Armaans angst and gussa getting vented on her like a punching bag.

Its time for role reversal. if he is NOT Madhav ka beta, he needs to step up and ask the right questions. Who told her and why.

how is it that just before they were gonna have a happy reunion she learns this truth

hope he uses his brain and addresses the root cause of things.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Madhav's premonitions of Kaveri are ridiculous. If he knows it , why hasnt he stopped it. He is useless police officer.

I skipped the first part .. saw from when Abhira said the last line .. that Ruhi has a long list of complaints against her .. whining cry baby that she is .. but abhira would never interfere in anything as pavitra as marriage .. 

thankfully suwarna and surekha said enough filth that Abhira should stay away from Goenkas ..

Madhav was reflecting on his past relationship and his premonition was correct that Kaveri would create enough situations 

Armaan is getting jitters about revealing his past to Abhira .. it’s too late bro ….. I hope it’s an extended conversation like the one with Ruhi because it seemed 10 minutes long 

Kaveri was brutal but she said the truth that if Abhira  lives with Armaan she will not get acceptance in the house and face constant challenges…and suggested her to move on ..

Armaan faced some pain in the chest .. so there’s a possibility some issue has happened after the stabbing 

edited for bringing up 'lineage' and parvarish

People who like Ruhi screeching and crying victim can watch the episode .. I skipped it for 10 minutes and started watching when Abhira fell down …Nahi dekhna uska RR

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

The execution of this revelation was wet and weak. Chuchi isn’t delusional but a lying pathetic biatch. You asked Armaan how much he loved Abhira and he give you a whole run down. Then you want to lie and pretend, and convince yourself Armaan started loving his wife, on the 5 days stunt as a wedding planner. You’re not only insane but psychopath smiley7

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Madhav's frankly juvenile antics of last few days didn't help anyone. I still believe that he is simply using abhira as an execuse to stay away from ph smiley36

ya thats what its looking like

I mean whats the use of him being experienced if he cant actually warn them

Kya point hai of knowing his mothers planning and plotting if he cant prevent it?!

I can picture him saying "told you so to Armaan or Abhira or both" 

I am disappointed by Madhav's characterization. When he made list of all the obstacles in their love story and how she should test his commitment, I thought sudhar raha hai. But then he has disappointed from there on. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1805047648631583145?t=6YEUcQ_YfW5joQ_RjYpB9Q&s=19

And swarna still had the audacity to put all the blame on abhira and armaan smiley29

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

ya thats what its looking like

I mean whats the use of him being experienced if he cant actually warn them

Kya point hai of knowing his mothers planning and plotting if he cant prevent it?!

I can picture him saying "told you so to Armaan or Abhira or both" 

I am disappointed by Madhav's characterization. When he made list of all the obstacles in their love story and how she should test his commitment, I thought sudhar raha hai. But then he has disappointed from there on. 

He is just a manish goenka in making. Being absolutely useless are their defining characteristic. 

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1805047648631583145?t=6YEUcQ_YfW5joQ_RjYpB9Q&s=19

And swarna still had the audacity to put all the blame on abhira and armaan smiley29

Why is she still alive along with her wigwali devrani should be the prior question? 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

One thing I do agree with Swarna, may Abhira never return to the Goenka House, regardless of all the nautanki Manish is likely to do in the future. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Ruhi's attempted WW is a FAIL

hearing her spew absolute LIES with conviction makes me HATE her even more. 

She is a conniving ^&%@I#@B 

FULL ON CRAP she has said.

Conveniently pegged all blame only on Armaan and tried to victimize herself.

UMM NO WOMAN, YOU CHOSE TO BETRAY ROHIT. YOU CHOSE TO LUST AFTER YOUR BIL.

YOU CHOSE TO MARRY HIM EVEN WHEN HE SAID HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU.

YOU EVEN TOLD HIM TO MARRY  YOU AFTER HE SAID HE LOVES ABHIRA

YOU CHOSE TO INSULT AND DEMEAN ABHIRA AND ABHIMAAN RISHTAA AND CREATE MISUNDERSTANDINGS

YOU SAW THAT ABHIRA LOVED ARMAAN AND HE WOULD LOVE HER BACK SO YOU SABOTAGED THINGS.

YOU HAD NO TRUST IN ARMAAN OR HIS PYAAR, YOU JUST WANTED TO POSSESS HIM.