Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

frankly today exposure was very much needed for drama .. 

Abhira needs to know this …

Armaan and Ruhi had been hiding this from her .. Armaan tried telling her .

he has his own side to it … but will Abhira give him the chance … 

I don’t think so .. the scene will play out exactly like this because both are wearing the same clothes as precap right now and in BTS

I do hope  Rohit is mentioned again and again in this confrontation.. that’s the only way to counteract Poddars and Goenkas 

Abhira tells do you recall Rohit was so disturbed when he left the house .. and that’s why he told me has been cheated.. that’s why he was fighting with Armaan 

If Rohit is not even mentioned.. 

Abhira ki shadi se pehle Rihi was married to Rohit 

she should be told when you were living as Rohit’s widow Tum Armaan Ki rakhail bankar ghar me rehti Thi 

Isiliye baar bedroom me aati Thi raat ko .. Isilye tum office me midnight jati Thi 

yeh hai tumhare parvarish jeth ke sath najayaz rishta bana Kar rakhna ..

And she should question Goenkas this is what you meant when you asked me for when you said reunite Ruhi with her love .. you were asking for my husband.. this is your dirty parvarish 

And ask Kaveri in your house legal paper marriage is not allowed but jeth bhabhi jaise kutta billi relationships are allowed 

so when krish gets married Aryan is allowed to sleep with his wife and Charu and Kiara can swap their husbands 

She should also tell everyone else .. Charu kiara , krish and Aryan that this is the experience I got .. so don’t be surprised Abd feel free to swap partner your grandmother will not say no .. she’s ok with this kutta Billi type of relationships … after all she was ok with Rohit and Armaan sharing Ruhi as a common woman 

she should ask Ruhi were you planning to stay loyal to your husband Rohit when you were taking your vows .. then you should have treated Armaan like a brother 

and called him bhaiya like manisha Chachi calls Madhav ..
Infront of Kaveri n Goenkas 

aisa kuch nahi hoga

Abhira will be in no state to say much.

And in any case its all moot. Kya hojayega bolke. all the shameless people are still the same and getting away

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Till now Ar has shown his anger Ab and Sanjay , it’s high time he should divert it towards Kv and Ruhi.  

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I don't have much hope from this scene. She is too much broken to confront anyone🥺🥺🥺. Maybe later some conversation will happen, hopefully 🤞🤞🤞🤞..
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonderwomen143

Till now Ar has shown his anger Ab and Sanjay , it’s high time he should divert it towards Kv and Ruhi.  

Ikr.

Its about time we see him rip Kaveri to shreds

but based on BTS we are only gonna see him in devdas mode in PH and not really in angry mode 

Hopefully devdas is just a phase and he thinks about how Abhira got to know what she did and who has sabotaged their happily ever after

I just hope that he doesnt go back into Abhira blame mode. she needs him now more than ever. she needs his assurance, his support, his love. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

pata nahi

criminal oldies always get away in the show by virtue of being buzurg unfortunately

but we as audience deserve to see her fall from grace and her humiliation

my issue with ITVs one dimension horrible characters is the lack of adequate motive

I mean why does Kaveri care so much. its not like her humiliation at broken shaadi is gonna be reversed suddenly by her deeds.

She doesnt really love Armaan. For her Armaan has always been like a vafadaar kutta or servant. So why does she care so much to break him and Abhira up?! 

She called Armaan ganda khoon, raaste ka patthar- toh why does she care to ruin his life and Abhiras?!

shouldnt she feel like good riddance hai.

Good old ego. Kaveri had enjoyed the blind obedience of her family for decades. Abhira's entry into the house challenged that. She kept speaking up and challenging her ways, and encouraged others to speak up their mind as well. Now multiple members of the family openly disagree with her, and she can't have that. 

Armaan is supposed to be her chabbi wala gudda, who should do things for his family and firm, never for himself. Any normal person would call armaan's decision to have his crush/love get married to his brother extremely dumb, but to Kaveri this was expected of him. Armaan to her is someone who should simply be doing things for others. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Kv knows ppl weakness and uses exactly that .. She played on Ab insecurities insinuating Ars is pity love, Ar can't be trusted not to leave her, Ar can go back to Ruhi, Ab is not Ar's 1st love... She hit all the right buttons

No wonder she like Ruhi so much.. Manipulation ke baare mein,  both gives competition to each other. . Peas of the same pod

Frankly if Abhira wants to get back with Armaan .. Madhav has been right all along …he has told her the main problem… and Abhira today wrote him off that our situation might be similar but we are not the same 

Jabki Madhav is a more independent man than Armaan could ever be .. he did not grow up in the ehsaan ka bojh that Armaan has grown up into 

he was police guy could have maintained a separate household without any problems but he abandoned his pregnant lover / wife under the pressure of family ..

Abhira has to be the stronger one .. she has to tell Armaan if he’s able to clear her doubts regarding Ruhi that ur family will never allow us to live peacefully ..,so it’s best we live separately in a different house in a different city .. you can visit them when you want ..

and she should sign a prenup agreement .. that if you ask me for a divorce I will give it to you .. but the sole custody of our children will be with me ., you will contribute to their living expenses.. that’s it ..

This is to ensure .. another Armaan does not live in ehsaan in Poddar house .. 

i wish.....abhira ne call kar ke armaan ko gornkas ke yahan bulwa liya hota.....badhiya drama hota...😂

saamne saamne ruhi armaan dadi goenkas sab cats dogs ki tarah fight karte.....

lets c...may b makers isse better de den hume..[LOl]

i m feeling bad for armaan...BUT he deserves it...itna leeway kaise de sakta hai koi kisi ko...I mean getting divorce papers?????

I m happt abhira knows it...and knows it in the worst possinle manner...namak mirch laga kar bataya dadi ne...😂 I mean jaise armaan batata waisa to nahi bataya na....😂

so now makers will defo have to prove that abhira is armaan ka pehle pyaar...lets c kaise karte hain...😂

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I have full faith in the writers, they will turn that track also into a phuski bomb with abhira running towards the old hags with all love and sympathy. 

Where should this love and sympathy come from. Even if they were pissed at akshara, they didn't even bother to check on their great grandkids. Doesn't even know that one of them is dead. These old bloodsuckers deserve nothing. 

Originally posted by: Aadi04

frankly today exposure was very much needed for drama .. 

Abhira needs to know this …

Armaan and Ruhi had been hiding this from her .. Armaan tried telling her .

he has his own side to it … but will Abhira give him the chance … 

I don’t think so .. the scene will play out exactly like this because both are wearing the same clothes as precap right now and in BTS

I do hope  Rohit is mentioned again and again in this confrontation.. that’s the only way to counteract Poddars and Goenkas 

Abhira tells do you recall Rohit was so disturbed when he left the house .. and that’s why he told me has been cheated.. that’s why he was fighting with Armaan 

If Rohit is not even mentioned.. 

Abhira ki shadi se pehle Rihi was married to Rohit 

she should be told when you were living as Rohit’s widow Tum Armaan Ki rakhail bankar ghar me rehti Thi 

Isiliye baar bedroom me aati Thi raat ko .. Isilye tum office me midnight jati Thi 

yeh hai tumhare parvarish jeth ke sath najayaz rishta bana Kar rakhna ..

And she should question Goenkas this is what you meant when you asked me for when you said reunite Ruhi with her love .. you were asking for my husband.. this is your dirty parvarish 

And ask Kaveri in your house legal paper marriage is not allowed but jeth bhabhi jaise kutta billi relationships are allowed 

so when krish gets married Aryan is allowed to sleep with his wife and Charu and Kiara can swap their husbands 

She should also tell everyone else .. Charu kiara , krish and Aryan that this is the experience I got .. so don’t be surprised Abd feel free to swap partner your grandmother will not say no .. she’s ok with this kutta Billi type of relationships … after all she was ok with Rohit and Armaan sharing Ruhi as a common woman 

she should ask Ruhi were you planning to stay loyal to your husband Rohit when you were taking your vows .. then you should have treated Armaan like a brother 

and called him bhaiya like manisha Chachi calls Madhav ..
Infront of Kaveri n Goenkas 

yuppppp me too rohit kyun gaya....how much ruhi avoided him....the real reason of his leaving house...sab aayee saamne..😂

i really want abhira to come up with good questions and truth bombs tomorrow...dadi and goenkas ke saamne....such that even though dadi is successful in reating rift between abhira and armaan...filhaal....BUT it is she who actuallu loses and even ruhi ka ugly face out.....i want abhira to b really good with her dialogs tomorrow....kal ka episode is quite important.....IMO

Pinecone thumbnail

But one way to get rid of the disturbance is to throw both Armaan Abhira out. Let them fend for themselves. Rest of them will still be there to be manipulated and puppets in her hands. 

Her beloved jamai is there na to take legacy of regressiveness forward.

This extreme cruelty of itv vamp characters is so exhausting. 

Kaveri didn't start out like this. She was grey.