Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 12 days ago

Okay someone tell me that how did Kaveri get that recording, and what was that having a projector in the middle of the road crap. smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I felt my heart break seeing Abhira's expressions when Kaveri told her that you are not Armaan's first choice. his first choice is Ruhi. 

My god, Sam was amazing there.

I literally wanted to go hug her

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Okay someone tell me that how did Kaveri get that recording, and what was that having a projector in the middle of the road crap. smiley37

just one of the many random things that happen in ITV!

my most far fetched theory is that her kidnapper gunda friend was doing 24x7 camera recording of the resort premises and he sent footage. LOL

Edited by Pinecone - 12 days ago
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I wanted to know Kv reaction to Ruhi.. Whether she is angry at her also Or still perfect bahu.. Today's episode did not give any hint there

Ru will always be aachi sachi bahu for her. She will not be loggerheads with her now, her master plan is use Ru to separate AbAr in future.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Armaan Abhira ka jo hona hain jo jayega, but please writers do not have Abhira be all soft with the Goenkas whenever the truth comes out. She should tell them to f*ck off, both on behalf of herself and her mother. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

For a moment I was worried that Ab will go in Gk house alone and Kv will remain hidden.. But good that she went in.. 

Kv is like the puppet master who make ppl dance according to her egoistical whims... No person matters to her.. Such one dimensional her character has been turned into.. Not even a jhalak of remorse as to what she is abt to do

deeply infuriating character. its so one dimensional and horrible

my heart broke for Abhira. I was in tears watching her expressions. She doesnt deserve this and in future I want her to hold this all against Kaveri and always be distant from her and never forgive her.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

just one of the many random things that happen in ITV!

my most far fetched theory is that her kidnapper gunda friend was doing 24x7 camera recording of the resort premises and he sent footage. LOL

Arey us friend ko vapas laao, iss madam ko bankrupt karwana hain smiley22

I hope they give her a delicious downfall, we deserve it. 

Sa7861 thumbnail

exactly my feelings

I really hope that what Madhav wanted to see- to see Armaan speak up against Kaveri for Abhira and fight for his pyaar will not happen and Abhira's trust that he is a different person from Madhav whom she can trust will be proved right. I hope that Armaans words of forever and never letting any 3rd person get in between them will not be empty promises.

Its time we see a fierce Armaan who will destroy Kaveri and Ruhi for hurting his Abhira 

bold: im curious as to how that would happen though because he is back at the PH based off the BTS videos/pics. the only thing i can think of is that armaan doesn't find out that it was dadisa that revealed the truth to abhira. if that's the case, then i hope the day he finds out he does fight back.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yo Wigwali looked like a surprise chudail 

when Abhira yell Roo name 

Then had the nerve to blame for Abhira, for Armaan leaving 

Roo, like she's a child. I bet she didn't think about Rohit 

stupid heifer smiley7

Ye nahi sudregi

Debospeaks thumbnail

Team Critics

how can Kaveri;s hate for Abhira be more than pyaar for Rohit Poddar- the apple of her eye?1

Her grandson literally left heartbroken and DIED thanks to Ruhi

WTF is Kaveri's problem

WTF is with writers problem?? Can't they show some sense prevailing in kv's mind??? And again that useless tharki buddha will stand like a putla and not say anything. Why the hell these three goenka immortal creatures are still in the show??? What's exactly their role in this generation except being vile and badmouth with abhira????