Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

It seem madhav also went against kaveri and married his love but when time came he couldn't stand by that love and left her with a child...

Now he first handedly experienced armaan doing same to abhira..

But abhira's dialogues are also kind of revealing where she said ki aap aur armaan ki situation same ho sakti hai par aap aur armaan same nhi hai,jo galti aap ne ki thi I am sure armaan nhi karega so they gave a narrative hint ki story would repeat but outcome not..

And in a way it already deviated with armaan going against kaveri and choosing abhira but yes thats just the beginning of test and trials..

I am so so happy that Armaan honna get his karma back, that random video on random projector remind me of shiv shakti days...and now I want revenge....🤣🤣

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

I am thinking there will be Kv - Ar scene as well where she will tell him ki jis ladki ke liye tumne Ruhi ko mandap pe choda, family ko choda.. Us ladki ko tumhare pyaar pe uthna bhi bharosa nahin hai..stuff like that.. I  am sure she will hit the right buttons there as well.. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

yuppppp me too rohit kyun gaya....how much ruhi avoided him....the real reason of his leaving house...sab aayee saamne..😂

i really want abhira to come up with good questions and truth bombs tomorrow...dadi and goenkas ke saamne....such that even though dadi is successful in reating rift between abhira and armaan...filhaal....BUT it is she who actuallu loses and even ruhi ka ugly face out.....i want abhira to b really good with her dialogs tomorrow....kal ka episode is quite important.....IMO

Nahi hoga abhira seh. She's too broken. I think the most she will say is that instead of all the lies they should have been honest and not ruined her life. She'll say that thing about "I'm not like you - someone who will break a marriage".

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Frankly if Abhira wants to get back with Armaan .. Madhav has been right all along …he has told her the main problem… and Abhira today wrote him off that our situation might be similar but we are not the same 

Jabki Madhav is a more independent man than Armaan could ever be .. he did not grow up in the ehsaan ka bojh that Armaan has grown up into 

he was police guy could have maintained a separate household without any problems but he abandoned his pregnant lover / wife under the pressure of family ..

Abhira has to be the stronger one .. she has to tell Armaan if he’s able to clear her doubts regarding Ruhi that ur family will never allow us to live peacefully ..,so it’s best we live separately in a different house in a different city .. you can visit them when you want ..

and she should sign a prenup agreement .. that if you ask me for a divorce I will give it to you .. but the sole custody of our children will be with me ., you will contribute to their living expenses.. that’s it ..

This is to ensure .. another Armaan does not live in ehsaan in Poddar house .. 

i m sure, jab second choice ko openly bola gaya hai...makers will ahve a plan to show abhira has always been the first love of armaan....jaise miracle hua with the projector in the middle of no where...waise hi kuch na kuch produce ho jaayega...😂

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am thinking there will be Kv - Ar scene as well where she will tell him ki jis ladki ke liye tumne Ruhi ko mandap pe choda, family ko choda.. Us ladki ko tumhare pyaar pe uthna bhi bharosa nahin hai..stuff like that.. I  am sure she will hit the right buttons there as well.. 

If he buys her crap a second time around despite knowing already what lengths Kaveri can go to , then he really doesn't deserve Abhira. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

"Armaan ka dill bahut bara hain, usnai tumko akela dekha, tumsai pyaar hogaya, phir ruhi ko akela dekhega toh uskey paas chala jayega "

Kaveri did hit at her insecurities with this. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Nahi hoga abhira seh. She's too broken. I think the most she will say is that instead of all the lies they should have been honest and not ruined her life. She'll say that thing about "I'm not like you - someone who will break a marriage".

i hope she says...kam bole but itna bole ki sab chup ho jaayee and real chehra ek dusre ka saamne aaye...

i m sure makers would have some plan...warna aise na khulasa karte ...😂 

ummeed per duniya kayam hai....humare to chote chote armaan hain...😂

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ikr.

Its about time we see him rip Kaveri to shreds

but based on BTS we are only gonna see him in devdas mode in PH and not really in angry mode 

Hopefully devdas is just a phase and he thinks about how Abhira got to know what she did and who has sabotaged their happily ever after

I just hope that he doesnt go back into Abhira blame mode. she needs him now more than ever. she needs his assurance, his support, his love. 

See if he starts blaming Abhira then he was not worth it .. because the allegations are 100% true ..he should have cleared this long ago with Abhira especially after Abhira told him to get together with chitwali after their separation 

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

"Armaan ka dill bahut bara hain, usnai tumko akela dekha, tumsai pyaar hogaya, phir ruhi ko akela dekhega toh uskey paas chala jayega "

Kaveri did hit at her insecurities with this. 

what madhav wanted...ho raha hai....before going any forward in the relationship...abhira will b getting to test ki armaan kita trustworthy hai...

TBH, if i were Abhira, to I would never have trusted armaan....

he let ruhi openly come in between teir relationship..supported ruhi all the way...and itne gungaan kiye sacche acchi ruhi ke... and the left her on the mandap...after agreeing to marry her immediaely after divorce....and openly tells abhira tume mera pehla aakhri pyaar ho...even though there has been a chitwali..😂

how to trust armaan??? kaun sa trustworthy kaam kiya hai???

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Please dialogue writers reduce cheese from armaan's dialogues..

They are so OTT...