Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

"Armaan ka dill bahut bara hain, usnai tumko akela dekha, tumsai pyaar hogaya, phir ruhi ko akela dekhega toh uskey paas chala jayega "

Kaveri did hit at her insecurities with this. 

kaveri is right .. Infact sheโ€™s saying the same things which is our concern maybe she has watched Ghum hai kisi key pyarr mein ..season 1

Edited by Aadi04 - 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Please dialogue writers reduce cheese from armaan's dialogues..

They are so OTT...

he has been thatw ay....remember the blue colour....asking for a date to ruhi...sab waqt ott hi tha...๐Ÿ˜‚ its with his character...๐Ÿ˜‚

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ab also knew extent to which Kv could go.. Did her insecurities not get triggered.. It might be the same with Ar.. It is very very difficult to defend against emotional manipulation when they hit at your insecurities..
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

As much will the coming episodes break my heart, especially after seeing them happy and giddy in the first few scenes today, this is something armaan did bring it upon himself. If he could reveal the deal marriage thing to ruhi, he could very well tell abhira about their past especially after she questioned him a dozen of times about her interference in their marriage. But he didn't. Abhi banno devdas smiley39

Originally posted by: Aadi04

kaveri is right .. Infact sheโ€™s saying the same things which is our concern maybe she has watched Ghum hai kisi key pyarr mein ..season 1

i actually stared with that.....rishte se pehle..[LOl] OMG...virat....i just could not stand him...๐Ÿ˜‚ how rude he was when he aksed sai to b dragged during that alta ceremony....then khana nahi dena....ghar se bahar nukalna in the middle of night.....I was like...too much hai..

Now dekho....I m still watching rishte...jahan abhira is all alone in the whole world...andwas living in that shady place...with no food.....still watching it... sai ke saath to maushi bhi thin...๐Ÿ˜‚

immune ho gayee hun...๐Ÿ˜‚

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab also knew extent to which Kv could go.. Did her insecurities not get triggered.. It might be the same with Ar.. It is very very difficult to defend against emotional manipulation when they hit at your insecurities..

But He knows she lit lantern and was going to meet him happily. 

Then instead of reunion she will confront him about hiding this. 

So onus is on him to make her feel secure. 

No woman will be chill learning about ex of her husband/pyaar especially when that person has been living as a "dost" but interfering 24x7. 

Its time he breaks free of the shackles of Kaveri because Abhiras love makes him do it. 

If he has said zindagi bhar wait karunga, wont let anyone  get in between us and I'll make you realize how much I love you- he needs to prove it all. 

If he simply lets Ruhi and Kaveri get away and is upset at Abhira then there's no hope left. 

Abhiras test of pyaar has been giving up on her independent free bird persona and adapting to a more constrained life. She's willing to do that. 

Armaans test of pyaar is breaking shackles and taking a stand. He did that by breaking shaadi to Ruhi but thats only half a step. He needs to complete that by being  there for his Abhira. 

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: India_TV

he has been thatw ay....remember the blue colour....asking for a date to ruhi...sab waqt ott hi tha...๐Ÿ˜‚ its with his character...๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah today his jumping jack antiues and yesssss remind me of that horrifying restaurant, its just RP don't make you feel cringe...

Same scene deke writer's bol rhe hsi ruhi pehla pyaar nhi thi..

Toh armaa ke actions same kyun hai...smiley36

Although I now know ki ruhi uska pyaar nhi thi otherwise we cn see he had that courage ki he wouldn't let her easily marry his own brother... 

But actions armaan ke us time jaise hi hai...

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonderwomen143

Ar somewhat shown his love for Ab is nothing like Ruhi .  He didnโ€™t do anything to stay with Ruhi even he loved her. Of course he also never  set boundaries. For Ab he fought with family and also fought with Ab for family. But him breaking his wedding with Ruhi is big thing. He could have done same thing for Ruhi if his love for Ruhi is strong. But he was fine.

Ab is right to have doubts, before Ab KV and Ruhi will how far Ar can go Ab soon. 

I agree Ar action/ reaction for Ab vs Ru is different and does show Ar loves Ab. I am just talking from writing perspective. We all makers/ writers do come up with shi*t writing sometime. I am just hoping they write solid dialogues for all KP verbal diarrhea ๐Ÿคฎcalling Ab dusri choice, she pointed Ar has soft corner for Ru and can leave her in future yada yada 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

i actually stared with that.....rishte se pehle..[LOl] OMG...virat....i just could not stand him...๐Ÿ˜‚ how rude he was when he aksed sai to b dragged during that alta ceremony....then khana nahi dena....ghar se bahar nukalna in the middle of night.....I was like...too much hai..

Now dekho....I m still watching rishte...jahan abhira is all alone in the whole world...andwas living in that shady place...with no food.....still watching it... sai ke saath to maushi bhi thin...๐Ÿ˜‚

immune ho gayee hun...๐Ÿ˜‚

I loved virat .. he was so passionate.., his idiotic behaviour came out of possessiveness..  and insecurity.. 

he could not stand Sai talking about any other man ..Sai told him she is having lunch with her professor .. alone when he was planning a Sunday outing with her .. so many things used to get triggered mostly out of jealousy and insecurity.,

He was not cheezy .. and he had one Ram bann to get Sai running back to him .. get himself hit by a bullet and make Sai cry for him and forgive him .. Mei handsome nahi hu .. was funny .. 

Edited by Aadi04 - 12 days ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think arman's mistake is too big for him to get into zone of blaming abhira..

Dadi had achieved that already in armaan case by making deal with ab in closed room and armaan thinking abhira left him..

It would not play out in same way....

This time its armaan's turn to cry and abhira's angry phase..

But why this Ruhi is not getting called outsmiley11