Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The execution of this revelation was wet and weak. Chuchi isn’t delusional but a lying pathetic biatch. You asked Armaan how much he loved Abhira and he give you a whole run down. Then you want to lie and pretend, and convince yourself Armaan started loving his wife, on the 5 days stunt as a wedding planner. You’re not only insane but psychopath smiley7

That’s because Garvita is  not a good actress.., samriddhi is a powerhouse of emotions …she can nail scenes perfectly… Rohit is an average actor ..  but he tries to match up with her and he’s easy on the eye 

garvita on the other hand has a whiny voice plus unidimensional personality… it also does not help that she just played a very similar role in the channel in another show ..it was totally skip worthy 

compared to the toxicity of Zillat arena this is very very lame ..over there both sides used to attack and point fingers at each other , Sai pakhi, Sai kaku or Sai virat 

Abhira just fell down because koi cry whining wimpy loser ke sath kyu fight karega ..

I hope tomorrow is better .. 

Yeh rishta should focus on Kaveri n Abhira fights ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 11 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

The whole Armaan-Ruhi past reveal track would have killed in an old ekta show. It would be multiple episodes of drama heavy kalesh. Dkp really doesn't have the sauce to pull this off smiley22

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 11 days ago
Choti-Daiyaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1805047648631583145?t=6YEUcQ_YfW5joQ_RjYpB9Q&s=19

And swarna still had the audacity to put all the blame on abhira and armaan smiley29

Dadisa baaki cheezo ka footage rakhti hain par barabar issi ka nahi hoga kaale tikka ka 🤣🤣 to all the bhabhiji lovers see how amazing bhabhiji looks and is glowing like a suryaful( sunflower 🌻 🌻) after she has moved on to give Rohit Poddar a chance.

Aisa bhabhiji ki tarah move on karo ki sidha jaake kisi shadi shuda insaan ka zindagi main non existing aurat banno.🤣🤣🤣

Yashraj murkute hope you watch this clip and make a song on Aaj bohat handsome lag rahe ho ho, aao tume main lagati hu kaala tikka.🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Edited by Choti-Daiyaan - 11 days ago
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Instead of saying Ruhi ke saath dosti , understanding hai he should have said it was just a crush, an attraction. Because a real friend would have pushed him to accept his feelings for Abhira and not guilt tripped him

But the bits where he speaks about Abhira is very nice.

"Tum alag ho, mujhse differently sochti ho. kuch bhi karta hun, palat kar sawal karti ho. sochne par majbur karti ho. You challenge me, make me come out of my comfort zone. I love it"

"Everyday, every pal with you is new and refreshing. I love it"

AWWLE!!!

THIS I wish he said it was infatuation but we all know writers do some cheap nasha😂

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The execution of this revelation was wet and weak. Chuchi isn’t delusional but a lying pathetic biatch. You asked Armaan how much he loved Abhira and he give you a whole run down. Then you want to lie and pretend, and convince yourself Armaan started loving his wife, on the 5 days stunt as a wedding planner. You’re not only insane but psychopath smiley7

Ruhi is worse than pathetic smiley37

My confusion is only one thing " how on earth this Madhavji and Vidyaji produced a child Rohit , now that fellow is missing and forgotten smiley37

ITV writers keep insulting women by creating creatures like Ruhi , Vidya and Old witch 🧙‍♀️ 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 11 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Dkp really gave akshara the best daddi ever, and then said f*ck it old people are actually evil and useless from the next gen smiley22

images (5).jpeg

Docworld thumbnail

Not Ruhi saying she wanted to give her relationship with Rohit a fair chance🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️... Really??? Kab kaham kaise🤣🤣... Koshish like putting kaala teeka on your BIL🤐🤐 Koshish like 24*7 making sure AA stay away from each other😭😭😭 Behen ab bas bhi karo🙏🙏 The word disgusting is too good for Ruhi now.I guess I have to search new words for describing her. How conveniently they put entire blame on Ar naa.Ruhi to bechari dhoodh peeti huyi bacchi haina😅😅.. Writers, if u guys really want to make Ruhi a 'positive' chr then let her first own upto her mistakes.. Viewers dont suffer from amnesia.. And Ar, I am glad u finally realised what u had with Ruhi was just an infatuation. You find someone similar to you and thought it was love.. But its little late dude.. Your acchi dost Ruhi, her pathetic fossil fam members and ur toxic Dadi have already played their part. Now its ur turn to stand up and fight for you love. Earn your girl's trust back🤞🤞Madhav sa pls step up and reveal Ar's mother's back story.. Kaveri poddar is turning out to be sooo soo vile now. 😡😡

Edited by Docworld - 11 days ago
Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No words to say about today’s episode. Wish dkp comes out of Roohi jaap. I’m fed up 

Docworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Dkp really gave akshara the best daddi ever, and then said f*ck it old people are actually evil and useless from the next gen smiley22

images (5).jpeg

Sach mein.. I miss such genuine bonds badly in the show. Kaveri is way too manipulative and disgusting🤐🤐

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kuchh bhi bakloli chal rahi hae is show me. smiley39