Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

I mean its good he's realizing what true love vs supposed Pyaar but just crush is. 

But he needs to stop acknowledging Ruhi as a friend and someone who understands him etc. 

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1805047648631583145?t=6YEUcQ_YfW5joQ_RjYpB9Q&s=19

And swarna still had the audacity to put all the blame on abhira and armaan smiley29

Armaan forced Ruhi Birla  to do that like he forced her to marry Rohit so she can stay with her jeth, forced her to ask beech ke rastha ,like how he forced her to imagine him when Rohit hugged her from back , like how he forced her to wish Rohit is dead. Otherwise Ruhi Birla  is sachI  ki murath and the best positive character ever on ITV.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Lets see if they have Armaan think about how exactly Abhira came to know the truth and what version of truth was presented to her, after his initial stages of grief. 

Originally posted by: warn4rsstan

Before Abhira even "came between" armaan-ruhi, ruhi was engaged and married to Rohit. Are the makers nuts?

No makers are not nuts. But they made Ruhi a nut to think that Ab spoiled her relationship with Ar in the 5 days of wedding planning. She did not blame that Ab spoiled her relationship in the 10 months of their married life. Actually Ruhi is also very shrewd. If she had blamed Ab for breaking her relationship slowly in the 10 months, she would have made people question her why did she want to still marry Ar ? So in order to save herself she blamed Ab for the post divorce days only . She did not realize that is making her sound like an utter stupid. 

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 11 days ago
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Lets see if they have Armaan think about how exactly Abhira came to know the truth and what version of truth was presented to her, after his initial stages of grief. 

I don’t think Ar tube light will go that way he will go into his most awaited ddp phase waha woh bas royega maybe piyega and lots of dreams dekhega. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I mean its good he's realizing what true love vs supposed Pyaar but just crush is. 

But he needs to stop acknowledging Ruhi as a friend and someone who understands him etc. 

IDK,but I still feel this women’s khand will get exposed one day along with the old ones . she will get her due of punishment for ruining many lives. If not her Abhira would have lived with a big family too just like her. she literally forced Rohit run away and die , she snatched a son ,potha and a brother from that house. She manipulated everyone in that house.she ruined Abhira’s plans to confess. She will be exposed and punished.

my main shikayat of todays episode is....abhira ke dialogs were so weak....y could makers not give her some strong dialogs...the last one that she said reagding marriage and pavitr rishta etc....and even kaveri mentioned that uske ruhi ko sunaya...was not up to  mark....

Ruhi was lying... all the way.....she mentioned that she married rohit bus was in love with armaan...fir bhi dadi did not feel anything??? kya family hai....😂

I have a feel that abhira will come back with her dialogs soon....as acccroding to ruhi....abhira ne phone uthaya and so MU hui and she agreed to marry rohit....to bhai how was ur rishta so strog...as armaan was in mussorie only for 1-2 days...and abhira ke phone uthae se hi rishta toot gaya???

and again agar armaan was so ready for marriage...to y did dadi have to tge an ultimatum to him to come with his decision to maary ruhi...ekdum haan kar deta....

again, armaan left ruhi for family...just the engagement was done between rohit and ruhi...but he left that family and ruhi on mandap to b with abhira....

I think abhira will come back with these as soon as she has her trust on armaan back.....

these are just based on ruhi ke accusations....lets c....

Waise I have a big shikayat from armaan too....he was thinking about whether to tell about ruhit to abhira...abhira, was expected to b happy, but when she comes she asks about his love before marriage...she questions...TUM DONO MOVE ON KAR GAYEE APNI APNI LIFE MEIN.....and he said nothing.....she is so clear....angry...waiting for his answer....he should have told about ruhi......

abhira ka gussa hona is bilkul jayaz.....she looks like a stupid....bacchi....jisme dono....armaan and ruhi....made a fool out of the whole relationship....

i m still hoping ki ruhi will be called out.....

Now, i think armaan will question ruhi...as only vidya and ruhi knows about this...kaveri knows...yeh armaan does not know.....

i m quite okay with armaan ka ddp...let him settle all the gandagi he has spread....its his blunder to give ruhi so much of freedom to walk all over his life...and also that of abhira....bhugto...

I m just sad for abhira...but its ok...its better she knows now...than later.....

waise kal ke projector per....its so silly...makers ne vidya and ruhi ki recording play kar deni thi...whichdadi actually heard...yeh mussori mein video kaise liya...kisne liye...kya bakwaas hai...😂

Originally posted by: Pinecone

One thing today when Ar was comparing his love for Ab to his feelings for Ruhi, I did not like the explanation he gave why he loves Ab. Ab being different and challenging him is a fact but why he loves her was very aptly explained in the dialogues that Ar have Ruhi when he went to meet her at Goenka House after wedding cancellation. Those dialogues were very solid.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Yesterday I was hopeful that Ruhi will get called out.. But today's episode made me doubtful again.. 

I have not watched prev gen but from whatever clips I had seen, did not feel like the PL was given such long rope.. Whatever she did was exposed periodically ( not sure if this is against forum rule, will edit if it is)... 

I am watching itv after a long time.. But never thought I could feel disgust to a itv character the way I feel for Ruhi.. 😏And strangely it is a stronger reaction to Ruhi 2.0 for me.. 

No pl and makers favourite never get exposed or punished ,they are whitewashed and victimised till end

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I don’t think Ar tube light will go that way he will go into his most awaited ddp phase waha woh bas royega maybe piyega and lots of dreams dekhega. 

I am good with all of this, especially piyega part. Main khudh usko chaar bottle vodka bhej deti smiley36 One day of drunk armaan was my favorite in the show. But at some point he has to evolve from a tubelight to an LED bulb. Apney 5 lakhs per case ki laaj rakh lo armaan.