Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Madhav's premonitions of Kaveri are ridiculous. If he knows it , why hasnt he stopped it. He is useless police officer.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Didn't abhira accuse lusty fir breaking her marriage as in IF spoiler??? Which said Kv tell her about rumaal relation and take s her to GH

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Madhav knows how bad Kaveri's tactics can get, SO HE COULD HAVE JUST WARNED THEM BEFORE HAND instead of sending his son to jail which made zero sense anyways. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Considering suhasini never got her due and always got whitewashed as she is an old person, Kaveri k saath bhi same hona hain smiley22

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Madhav knows how bad Kaveri's tactics can get, SO HE COULD HAVE JUST WARNED THEM BEFORE HAND instead of sending his son to jail which made zero sense anyways. 

exactly

Instead of doing rubbish, he should have sat them down and explained what happened with him and why he is wary of their puppy love phase and what challenges await them

Ab kya karega jab chidiya chug gayi khet

Madhav par sabse zyada gussa aaraha hai

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Today's episode was hard to watch, especially with Abhira breaking down in front of the likes of Goenkas and Kaveri. I have always enjoyed kaveri-abhira scenes in general, but today they made me feel kinda sick. And this ruhi-armaan past revelation thing was probably one of the most underwhelming execution the show had. 

I salute the audacity of the makers to white wash ruhi despite of giving such villainous, lustful and pathetic character arc. They think the viewers have dimentia that they will forget every single black kartoot of hers anyway I have no mood of spoiling my day by watching the episode, WU is enough. 

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

exactly

Instead of doing rubbish, he should have sat them down and explained what happened with him and why he is wary of their puppy love phase and what challenges await them

He is the next manish goenka in making. 

Pinecone thumbnail

I seriously hope that Armaan cares to ask or think about Abhira ko kisne sach bataya about him and Ruhi. because obviously sach jiss tarah seh baahar aaya uss ka nateeja hai sab kuch. So if he doesnt sort the MU and actually lets it fester and accepts the fate handed to him by becoming devdas and then potentially going into Abhira blame mode- then god help.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

exactly

Madhav's frankly juvenile antics of last few days didn't help anyone. I still believe that he is simply using abhira as an execuse to stay away from ph smiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Madhav was thinking ki dadi would bhadkaofy armaan and create MUs....

Thats why he was testing armaan..

But abhira came out of syllabus..

He didn't even once though that Abhira could also be his pyaari maa's target to create MUs....

Biggest thing he had no clue that how major of a kaand his son had already commited that KP had no need to create MUs, just tell the truth....smiley36

TOO MUCH FUN.......